Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    GPDoom wrote: »
    Hi, there. First time I post in the forum. I'm from Argentina, so maybe my English isn't very good. I think the theme of the next Campaign will be PRESIDENTIAL: (4 stars) President of the Earth; (5 stars) Ra-ghoratreii President of the UPF (or, maybe, Abraham Lincoln)

Since my Abe Lincoln is 1/5* I would be absolutely down for a campaign featuring him.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a Halloween theme, like last year, I'd like Protomorphosis Worf and Riker combo.

They are doing Haloween now, with Haunted Heroines. I have been wondering if it will be a Spocktober theme for the campaign, mega event, or both.

Discovery S3 starts next month, so I am expecting that to be the theme. There's never any shortage of love for Discovery. S1 is airing now on CBS. You know who I want that I don't already have? Usurper Lorca. That would be pretty great. But... I would put money on Burnham and Saru before anyone else. I don't think there's a SR Tilly. Georgiou, Detmer, and Owosekun have a chance. Anyway... I think it will be Discovery.
    Ithinkif

True. They tend to skip a mega though, for spoilers. I expect a Disco Mega for December.
    For October, I think it will go in one of three ways:
    1) A full month of Spocktober, with variants of Spock taking bonus and a few new or existing Spocks as event crew, rounded out with those around him. His parents, Sybok, Burnham, Kirk, Bones, T'Pring, Saavik (Robin Curtiss version is due), Valeris, etc are all options.
    2) Lower Decks Mega- It will be the first Mega since it premiered, like with Picard- started in Feb. and Mega in April. TAS crew could work in as existing or new, like M'Ress.
    3) Mirror would make an interesting theme and it would be a great time to debut the Mirror Collection. If Mirror took bonus, everyone would be working on them anyway, plus we could get a few new ones. Mirror Spock 5* and TL Original Disco era Mirror Spock 4* for campaign!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing a Vulcan mega for Spocktober, we could see Amanda or other non-vulcans connected to Spock as crew, but the bonus will be Vulcan. But the campaign doesn't necessarily connect to the mega. So a presidential campaign with a Vulcan mega wouldn't be unheard of.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I have both FFed. But he is good, so a dupe will do no harm I guess.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Great campaign legendary, well done TP. 👏🏻👍🏻

Already have em 5/5, but i gladly start a dupe. Stats are well worth.
    cco79lu1nnas.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I've had the featured card at two stars; looks like I'll be getting a little extra honor! :) I'm really happy about Science Officer Spock getting the nod. I've been wanting to FF him since I got him, just always had better cards to work on.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    First time I've had the featured card at two stars; looks like I'll be getting a little extra honor! :) I'm really happy about Science Officer Spock getting the nod. I've been wanting to FF him since I got him, just always had better cards to work on.

I was thinking the same. At 2 stars it might be worth the campaign, but then I would have a 1/5 left, so that may not be worth keeping.
  • Arg, first time I've had the legendary FFed! Excellent card, too.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice choice - he's the #4 base SCI, and #3 for SCI/CMD shuttles. Overall voyage score is nothing to scoff at either.
    Bragging rights! Now, what is your pick for the November campaign? I say Disco related, since I think December will have a Disco mega. This 5* Spock supports that a bit.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I have had Kal-if-fee Spock at 3/4 for two years. (All three stars gained in one week then nothing). So I will immortalise him, and get a second 3/4.

SO Spock is one of my most recent 5/5 crew. I will probably be getting a second copy of him.
    I have the 4* froze, but the 5* will be new for me. Honor is never wasted though.
    The boost to my science roster will be nice. I have 10 Dip crew over 1000 Base now and have been edging up the rest. Science or Command will reach that next. I finally have 10 Eng and Med over 800, as of Tuesday. Slow, but steady.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5 SO Spock concurs that he was the logical choice for this campaign!
  • I'll go for the President of Earth. Mine's 1/4*. Finishing him off and adding to this campaign would give four immortalized in that collection.

Wonder if we'll see the President of Earth and the UFP President in a campaign around election time....?

I guess we'll find out as early as this week if we see a "presidential" themed campaign.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaning towards DIS crew, perhaps a Burnham and a Saru? I could see the Away Team variant of either at the top, not sure about the SR.

I know Strange New Worlds is months away, but I'm curious to see if they have a campaign for that. Pike (Christopher or New Eden) + Relaxed Number One seems like a safe bet for that, although I could see Bridge Officer Number One at the top of the campaign.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm betting a Janeway theme to go with the recent Star Trek: Prodigy news. If so, Coffee Janeway and Arachnia (have her at 3 stars!) would be my preferred combo, though I'd settle for Camp Nurse Janeway (don't have but want!) and Klingon Janeway (or Admiral Janeway, which is at 1 star).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I'm betting a Janeway theme to go with the recent Star Trek: Prodigy news. If so, Coffee Janeway and Arachnia (have her at 3 stars!) would be my preferred combo, though I'd settle for Camp Nurse Janeway (don't have but want!) and Klingon Janeway (or Admiral Janeway, which is at 1 star).

If it's a Janeway campaign I might* make it my first premium track buy $$$

*Definitely would who am I kidding :D

(Edited to add: if it were to be a Janeway campaign, they could make the 4* Mirror Janeway to go with the new collection...)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    9m63ysxi3o67.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I'm leaning towards DIS crew, perhaps a Burnham and a Saru? I could see the Away Team variant of either at the top, not sure about the SR.

I know Strange New Worlds is months away, but I'm curious to see if they have a campaign for that. Pike (Christopher or New Eden) + Relaxed Number One seems like a safe bet for that, although I could see Bridge Officer Number One at the top of the campaign.

I fully endorse this! Most of mine are at 1/5. I have Christopher immortalized, but I still like your idea.

I would love to see a campaign feature 5* Mobile Doctor and 4* Indignant Seven! It doesn't have to be this next one, but I'd love to see it. Even if people have Indulgent Seven, it could give them a chance to get a second or even add to their physician and Borg collections. I know that this idea will not be agreed upon by everyone and I'm ok with that. I'm not threatened by other people's opinions. This is just a campaign I'd love to see happen. :)
    I think we'll have a Disco mega in February, so a Disco campaign in January would be timely, like the Caregivers and Enterprise Vacation campaigns. Two Mirror crew would be very welcome with the new collection or a Mirror and a diplomat or inspiring.
    That leaves November and December. Last year was Guinan Galore and Holiday Spirit (yes, I have a list taped to the wall).
    I think November will depend on whatever the December mega will be. We really are due a Lower Decks mega, so make that December's. Based on that, go with variants of Lower Decks guests, so
    Riker and Q (Troi has been the 5* twice! Only Spock and Data have also done that so far.) I'll pick Marshall of France Q and any 5* Riker since I don't have any, but Zheng He Riker would be nice.
    Last December saw a new crew altogether, so maybe a repeat with the much wanted Avenging Seven as the 5*? Not sure about the 4*.
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we'll have a Disco mega in February, so a Disco campaign in January would be timely, like the Caregivers and Enterprise Vacation campaigns. Two Mirror crew would be very welcome with the new collection or a Mirror and a diplomat or inspiring.
    That leaves November and December. Last year was Guinan Galore and Holiday Spirit (yes, I have a list taped to the wall).
    I think November will depend on whatever the December mega will be. We really are due a Lower Decks mega, so make that December's. Based on that, go with variants of Lower Decks guests, so
    Riker and Q (Troi has been the 5* twice! Only Spock and Data have also done that so far.) I'll pick Marshall of France Q and any 5* Riker since I don't have any, but Zheng He Riker would be nice.
    Last December saw a new crew altogether, so maybe a repeat with the much wanted Avenging Seven as the 5*? Not sure about the 4*.

Remember this game is played worldwide and many of us haven’t been able to watch Lower Decks so would likely have little interest in the characters. I suspect a mega based on this series at this time would not deliver financially what TP would be looking for.
    I hadn't overlooked that.
    It is distributed the same as Picard was and Picard saw a mega the next mega month after the season ended. December will be the first mega after the season finale for Lower Decks. Either it won't get a mega at all or it will throw off the timing of all of them. Disco premiered the very new week.
    Production of all the new series is skewed from the virus wackiness, so there is more of a gap to fill, but surely it will happen before Disco gets another one. I could see the ones based on the new content spread out to fill the gap, but they can't wait too long.
    There are a couple anniversaries next year that they can use to fill the schedule- Enterprise is 20, First Contact 25 (I feel old. It was the first ST movie I saw in a theater.), Voyage Home is 35, TOS 55, Roddenberry's birth and death, etc. Those are all later in the year though.
  • It is distributed the same as Picard was

Lower Decks doesn't have an international distributor yet due to COVID-19 upsetting negotiations. Not sure how it's going for other places but certainly hasn't landed here in Oz yet.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    Odd they didn't have distribution worked out better before hand. Curiously, did Picard reach you guys before the mega or not?
    On an ironic side note, I've been researching Australian military button makers for most of this week. I collect militaria and picked up a few Aussie and one Kiwi piece in with some British cap badges. It all seems to be WWI vintage.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Curiously, did Picard reach you guys before the mega or not?.

Yep, Picard came out at the same time as the US.

No sign of Lower Decks, or season 2 of Short Treks (the latter is out on disc at least, though it’s missing the Picard entry).

It’s possible they’re going to put it on Paramount+, which is months away.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

I would love an Arachnia campaign, but after the Chaotica campaign I guess it's unlikely :(

A Janeway campaign would be great though!

Aside from what I would personally like to see, I'm wondering if it will be a Halloween themed one? Costumed trait campaign? (That would still allow for Arachnia to be in it, if for some reason they decide to help us a little more with the Captain Proton collection :sweat_smile: )

Discovery seems reasonable too. Discovery + Mirror would definitely be an option and a nice one, given the collection that they just added.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just looked through my mirror crew. I would like Mirror Bev, Data, or Stamets, since I have them at 1/5 or 2/5. And maybe one of those Tuesday pack SR's. Was it Mirror Should that we got recently?

Or how about some EV crew and a collection for them? EV Burnham would be great for my roster. I think I have all the EV suit SR's, so any of those will be fine.

Or take the opportunity to drop any of the myriad of collections previously mentioned on the forum: crew holding weapons, crew holding food or drink, crew with pets, "monster" alien races, Klingons, Q Continuum, Androids, Bajorans...

Or even expand an existing collection. Physician, Inspiring, and Veteran are probably the strongest contenders, with a few other possibilities among smaller collections. Mirror Bev would be great if Physician expands since she'd be in two collections.
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd they didn't have distribution worked out better before hand. Curiously, did Picard reach you guys before the mega or not?
    On an ironic side note, I've been researching Australian military button makers for most of this week. I collect militaria and picked up a few Aussie and one Kiwi piece in with some British cap badges. It all seems to be WWI vintage.

What happened was DIS post production was delayed because of COVID. So CBSAA flipped LDS and DIS so LDS premiered first ~3 months ahead of schedule. That meant that they had less time to negotiate international distribution rights. Now that we're approaching that 3 months and getting near when LDS was planned to premiere, hopefully international rights will be announced soon.