Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect if there are lots of buys this month, extended tiers might be regular treats.
    I'm still thinking Mutated Paris and Fury Kes next and a Bride/Groom pairing of the Wedding Worf and Jadzia would be cool for Valentine's, plus the red would work for Lunar New Year.

Nope. They are dropping back to 💯, totally ignoring customer feedback. Never a good precedent to ignore customers. Just ask NutMarble.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I have no interest in these crew. I was very excited at the idea of two citations in each campaign with 120 tiers. I think this may be the first campaign I dont buy since February. I got a citation in today's offer for the same price as the campaign, I thought I was buying today's on top of the next campaign, not instead. But it is what it is. If the campaign afterwards goes back to 120 I will buy it in a second.
  • Surprised TP decided to take away the extra 20 tiers from all of us 👎it's somewhat like you get a raise at work in your paycheck at work & when they take it away after one month. Once you give your players 120 levels, how do you justify taking back the extra 20 levels on CHRISTMAS EVE NO LESS and think it's okay?
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if we aren't heading into something Andorian themed- collection, event, etc. Shran this one and Talas next?
    People grumbled over the Caregivers and Enterprise campaign, but they were both very useful to me when those events popped up. An Andorian is not a common thing. A gold one might be useful. The choices aren't random. The question is why. One event or two? A collection? A trait?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have her and am not sure I need her. But I have a month to make the decision.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talas is a good voyager and Grathon Tolar is a decent 4* crew for newer players who could use a little help with ENG and SCI.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have her so l am in. But I was in even with Mr. Black & White and a FFed SO Spock, so this does not proof a lot.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    It would have been nice to keep the 120 tier format, but other than that, it doesn't look like a bad campaign. There might be an Andorian collection at some point and Talas has ENG/SEC/CMD and a decent voyage score, which means that she will probably fill in a gap for a lot of people who were not around for Determined Janeway.

I hope that at some point they will bring back the 120 format though.
  • I am missing Talas, so it is an easy “yes” for me. With all the extra loot, it’d still be an easy “yes” without Talas.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Surprised TP decided to take away the extra 20 tiers from all of us 👎it's somewhat like you get a raise at work in your paycheck at work & when they take it away after one month. Once you give your players 120 levels, how do you justify taking back the extra 20 levels on CHRISTMAS EVE NO LESS and think it's okay?

Since they announced it ahead of time as a one off, you need to think of it like a holiday bonus, not a raise.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...

Since they announced it ahead of time as a one off, you need to think of it like a holiday bonus, not a raise.

Christmas Bonus?

gsdete597rx7.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm debating. I don't have Talas. It'll be nice if I get her, but she'll sit at 4/5 for a long while on my roster. The indecision comes from that and wanting to vote against 100 tiers with my wallet. Thing is, I suspect that all the wallet voting will be done after this campaign. 120 tiers seems immensely popular. Why deny myself the campaign citation when I doubt it will change anything? I'm leaning toward getting the campaign, but I'll wait until the end to decide. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • I wonder if we aren't heading into something Andorian themed- collection, event, etc. Shran this one and Talas next?
    People grumbled over the Caregivers and Enterprise campaign, but they were both very useful to me when those events popped up. An Andorian is not a common thing. A gold one might be useful. The choices aren't random. The question is why. One event or two? A collection? A trait?

Some campaigns are clearly chosen to support something, but other times they seem to be more thematic. I get the impression WRG was experimenting with a lot of different things with their 2020 choices.

With the current number of Andorians available, I'd be surprised to see a collection any time soon. However, they are featured more prominently in DIS and likely WRG, so I could see the number of Andorians steadily increasing over 2021 and 2022.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    I think we currently have eleven? Andorions. I looked when I started wondering when we got back to back Andorions and don't quite remember if that was with or without the ones I know we need. We are due several. The above operative, Gareb, Ryn, and the several named soldiers of Shran's crew would add a further six. There are a couple more I'm probably overlooking or yet to come. Doesn't one of the species collections only have nineteen in it or did when it started? We have enough to start with a 10 crew top milestone, if they would add some lower rarity crew. There are a handful of collections with no higher than that level.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    We are nearly to the end of "Blue Winter". Next Wednesday will be the end of this campaign and the next will start Thursday.
    It will run through the 17th of February. This would include Valentine's Day. I'm still hoping for a Groom Worf and Bride Jadzia for the that one.
    The next campaign after that would start on the 18th. Some have theorized that #1000 MACO Mayweather is to tie in with Black History Month. This year will be the 20th anniversary for Enterprise and the 55th for TOS. We were told the crew would be easy to obtain. What if they do a 4* MACO Mayweather and a 5* of Uhura for that campaign?
  • Whatever they pick, I didn’t buy this last campaign and I would have if it included the extra tiers... just saying.

@W.W. Carlisle A valentine’s day campaign would be fun! Although I already have Groom Worf immo, Maybe they could do Kirk and any woman in the game? :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    I have him at 3/4* myself. Honestly, the 4* is never a big deal. It's free. New, last stars, easy dupe, or straight honor, whatever you want to do with it. The last two have been pure honor, even to my adolescent roster. They are the support character to the theme. The gold is what some people look at.
    They could always do a new 4* (the bride should never be upstaged) Dress Uniform O'Brien and Bridal Keiko. There isn't a NG version of O'Brien and that could be a good one to do.
    Or Dress Uniform Tom and B'Elanna. We don't have any of the Voyager gang in full dress. I want Bouquet Seven too!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Luv the new Campaign legendary. Glad i didn t cite Lwaxana yet.

Great base stats and good voyages stats as well,
    along with awesome artwork. ☺️
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 tiers it seems?

Still, nice one. I do not have her yet.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Luv the new Campaign legendary. Glad i didn t cite Lwaxana yet.

Great base stats and good voyages stats as well,
    along with awesome artwork. ☺️

Also another +1 for Diplomat. And helps fill some of those Telepath and Romantic voyage slots.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarek is Freezed. But, that is the on!y Lxwana I don't have......

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Sarek is straight honor, but I don't have a gold Lwaxana. Another diplomat to boot. Surprise them, but no one makes an impression like she does!
  • I agree, Prime Lorca
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Entering the last week of the current campaign; let the speculation continue!

I know this will annoy some, but I'd like a baseball campaign. Buck Bokai for the 4* and Niners Worf for the 5* (though Umpire Odo would be good too).

Also, since this campaign will finish on St. Patrick's Day, and TP has shown a preference for color, they could go for a Green theme: Em/3/Green for the 4* and Navaar for the 5* (or any Orion really; heck, they could intro a new 5* Osyraa from Se 3 of DISCO).

It just occurred to me that WRG could get two birds with one stone. I don't care about the baseball theme, but I also don't begrudge those who do. I happened to notice that Niners Ezri is Costumed. So if we don't get Mobile EMH and Indignant Seven, then Niners Kira and Niners Ezri are my next choice. I haven't finished Buck Bokai, so I wouldn't be mad if he were the SR. I just think it would benefit more newer players to get two Costumed crew. :)
    Farewell 🖖