Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time no see is an odd name seeing as we've had Data in a previous campaign and literally in an event a few weeks back, and this is Troi's third appearance in a campaign...

Perhaps they should have put the winking emoji at the end. ;-) Though perhaps a more apt name would have been "Hello again, old friends."
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time no see is an odd name seeing as we've had Data in a previous campaign and literally in an event a few weeks back, and this is Troi's third appearance in a campaign...

I thought it relates to "Picard" with their reappearance after a really long absence on the (Star Trek) screen.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it relates to "Picard" with their reappearance after a really long absence on the (Star Trek) screen.

It does.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I'm curious about the short distance between the two datas, but I don't have him. With next week legendary it sounds like a new collection.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    My Rakal Troi is Immortal and frozen. My Age of Sail Data is 1/5 and FE. I'll be glad to Immortalize Data and take the 800 honor plus goodies.

This is my situation as well. I didn't buy the EV Seven campaign (for my own fruitless protest reasons), but I'll be back in for FF'ing a CMD-primary Data.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I’ve had AOS Data at 1/5 since those packs came out so I’ll be happy to add 4 more stars.
  • Options
    My AOS Data is is 4 stars, will finish him, and the cite at the end will finish off someone else.
  • Options
    My data is 2/5. looking forward to finishing him. Rakal will be airlocked.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One 🌟 Rakal is now 90, 1/4 Equipped. Maybe I can have her ready for Immortality before Tier 60!!!!!!

🖖👍❤️👍🖖
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I’d like Chef Riker for the 5*, but I am biased. I’d also like Solbor for the 4* because he is the only 4* I need.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AOS Data is one of the 3 Datas I don't have. I'm happy to have this one as a 4/5 with the new crew slots we just got. I'm on the fence whether to build a second Rakal Troi or not. I remember her being a pain at the last couple levels to build.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread... since this is a March AND April campaign coming up. Let the speculation begin...?!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping for the White Rabbit in the April campaign.
    I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread... since this is a March AND April campaign coming up. Let the speculation begin...?!

If you really want a specific crew, speculate on all the others. Tell them you Really Really want Orian Vina and they will put in someone good.
  • Options

If you really want a specific crew, speculate on all the others. Tell them you Really Really want Orian Vina and they will put in someone good.

How about Shinzon?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this work for MED crew? If I ask for our 10th CMD one, are we instead getting someone like mirror beverly?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree with this. The White Rabbit card was created because people asked for it, the same with Killy.
    DB/TP know this is on the want list of a lot of players, and are likely to go with this because it will sell.

DB/TP will get a guaranteed sale from me, possibly two, if they put this in the next campaign, or the one after. DB/TP want my money, they are not stupid.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda don't want White Rabbit to be in a Campaign, as I'd rather have him be harder to acquire. If he were in a Campaign, he'd be a lot more commonplace, as everyone who wanted him could easily get him. And before anyone says that I don't want others to have what I've got, this is coming from someone who hasn't yet gotten a copy of him yet, but desperately wants one.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree with this. The White Rabbit card was created because people asked for it, the same with Killy.
    DB/TP know this is on the want list of a lot of players, and are likely to go with this because it will sell.

DB/TP will get a guaranteed sale from me, possibly two, if they put this in the next campaign, or the one after. DB/TP want my money, they are not stupid.

I wasn't actually being serious. Of course White Rabbit would be good. And DB does listen. But they also have a tendency to give us the unexpected.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I kinda don't want White Rabbit to be in a Campaign, as I'd rather have him be harder to acquire. If he were in a Campaign, he'd be a lot more commonplace, as everyone who wanted him could easily get him. And before anyone says that I don't want others to have what I've got, this is coming from someone who hasn't yet gotten a copy of him yet, but desperately wants one.

TBH I'm curious about your reasoning. His overall value lies mostly in his Voyage score and skillset. He's not a Gauntlet threat, his bases are solid but not exceptional, his ship ability is meh, and with a whopping three traits he's unlikely to see much event use anyways. So he'll help people in their individual games, but his impact on how we interact with each other (aka events and Gauntlet) will be minimal.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamsters2 wrote: »
    Dark Emapth Troi perfect for COVID-19. Cmd/sec to order and keep folks in quarantine. Some med to help those infected.

I am with you 100% on this. And it will make the campaign worth $35 for TP. I’d be all up on DYCing that $&@? yo!

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also hoping for the White Rabbit.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    How long before the end of the last campaign did we get news about this one?
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    How long before the end of the last campaign did we get news about this one?

They announced it on the 14th last month ... So we should know on the Friday before it starts (this Friday). That seems to be the trend
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for a baseball theme with Buck Bokai and Niners Sisko/Niners Worf. Of course, I've been hoping for that for like the last four campaigns, so...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My roster says Stranded Quark, Fury Kes, Dark Empath Troi, or Away Team Saru would be great. Thematically, White Rabbit.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some MED/COM crew would really lighten up my day. The Rabbit would be cool too though. But perhaps it is someone's birthday again and we get something totally unexpected.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    It's not like the last two months make a trend, but if it should become usual to have weaker versions of main cast crew in the campaigns, then that's not so bad either. I'm sure they make a lot of sales that way, it must be great for new players because of the event potential, it gives us a chance to immortalize or get older legendaries and, for me personally, it doesn't make me feel like I missed out on something if I choose to skip some of them.

But I still hope for the White Rabbit :D

Or a MED/CMD crew (Dark Empath Troi would be great, even if they're not her main skills!).