Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5 Most Righteous Reverend Phlox approves.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do a second copy of Reverend Phlox. Not that MED/CMD is exactly a weakness. :) I'm a fan of Phlox, even though this isn't the greatest variant.
    fcxy2ahpdgxt.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have Phlox at 1/5. I'm happy, although conflicted. Do I immo him, or use the 250k honor I have to immo him twice?!

Sirana is 800 honor.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do a second copy of Reverend Phlox. Not that MED/CMD is exactly a weakness. :) I'm a fan of Phlox, even though this isn't the greatest variant.
    fcxy2ahpdgxt.png

Shazam! MED/CMD is a weak spot for me. I presently only even have five active crew who have both skills:

1/5 Age of Sail Crusher (1118 MED, 435 CMD)
    5/5 Gloria (732 MED, 1350 CMD)
    2/5 Prince Bashir (489 MED, 1268 CMD)
    5/5 Sulan (1622 MED, 606 CMD)
    3/5 The Keeper (1079 MED, 484 CMD)
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Happy camper here. Just got my first copy of Reverend Phlox a week or so ago and decided to wait and see who was going to be on the campaign before citing him.
  • Options
    Very pleased!
    Partly for the great stats, sure. But_mostly_ because Phlox in a clerical collar and carrying an umbrella makes me happy.
    :grin:
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting - I did not expect so many positive comments about duplicates of the Reverend. I have him at 3/5, so my initial reaction was "oh joy, 1100 honor". I'm not deep in Med-Cmd (both sequences still elude me for natural 10hr voyages), but I really wasn't seeing the need for a second copy. You're all making me reconsider that.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Interesting - I did not expect so many positive comments about duplicates of the Reverend. I have him at 3/5, so my initial reaction was "oh joy, 1100 honor". I'm not deep in Med-Cmd (both sequences still elude me for natural 10hr voyages), but I really wasn't seeing the need for a second copy. You're all making me reconsider that.

He is one of the few command medical crew in game. As I have him and just cited up Dr. Pollard he is not necessary for me in voyages but for others two copies would be quite beneficial. I myself use him quite a bit on my voyages in the Command or Diplomacy spot.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I’m better off than most people for MED/COM voyages, with Phlox, Pollard, AoS Crusher, Mulber, two Warship EMAs, The Keeper, Gloria, Prince Bashir, and DF Paris all immortal. Still, maybe I can freeze Crusher and get an upgrade on raw power without losing a crew slot by loading up a second Phlox.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    My 2/5 FE Rev Phlox is looking forward to getting immortalized! Only question is what do I do with the left over copy? Start a 2nd copy?... hmmmmm
  • Options
    mejoyh wrote: »
    My 2/5 FE Rev Phlox is looking forward to getting immortalized! Only question is what do I do with the left over copy? Start a 2nd copy?... hmmmmm

If you have the space, I would leave a second copy at level 1. If space gets tight, then he becomes 550 honor. If another couple of him drop, then you will be in a good spot.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I need a second copy of phlox
  • Options
    Uluru wrote: »

If your MED/CMD voyages do not hit 10 hours, then the answer is yes.
    (Assuming you care about voyages.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    You are all commenting about the April campaign in the March campaign speculation thread, what is happening? ;p <flees>

The move from DB to Tilting Point uhm Wicked Realm Games uhm both confuses us. But glad you are in good mood Sh(r)an :pB)

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was my fault. Also it was hard to decide if I should make a new thread for the March/April hybrid campaign, so I just went with this and people followed! I'm a real TRAILBLAZER.
  • Options
    I suppose we could ask @[Mirror] Sanoa to change the title to March & April campaign speculation.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose we could ask @[Mirror] Sanoa to change the title to March & April campaign speculation.

So be it!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

So be it!

Now those 'ses look a bit clunky. Any chance of changing the title to "The Great Campaign Speculation Thread for the Campaigns of March and April 2020"?
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I plop down my tent and claim squatters rights to include May? We're only 4 weeks away you know.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about “Rollover thread for speculation on future Campaigns?” No further changes necessary with that. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 star Phlox will be happy about this :).

Mine is singing in the rain. That Citation can go to Immortalize another Legendary. First time I have at least one 🌟 on the Legendary.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »

Mine is 2 🌟/💯/FE. I'm thinking starting a second one is the way to go. Med/Any Voyages kick my butt now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    April's campaign- "PANDEMIC"

4 star card - Danara Pel
    5 star card - (new) Quickening Bashir

All shuttle drops offer increased med / sci
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it time to get started speculating for the next campaign yet?