Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am rooting for Easter Bunny.

Seconded! Easter Bunny and whom?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I believe it is "and who" or "with whom." (Not that it really matters to anyone here.)
    I'm predicting a med-based one, even though we just got a good med crew. It would tie in with the when corona virus thing.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it is "and who" or "with whom." (Not that it really matters to anyone here.)
    I'm predicting a med-based one, even though we just got a good med crew. It would tie in with the when corona virus thing.

In that case, I'll go with a MED+SEC choice: TO Neelix (who I just acquired, and thus need 4 more stars on ;) ) and ... well, let's say Combat Medic Paris, even though I don't need him.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

You’re probably right on the grammar.
    Data1001 wrote: »

In that case, I'll go with a MED+SEC choice: TO Neelix (who I just acquired, and thus need 4 more stars on ;) ) and ... well, let's say Combat Medic Paris, even though I don't need him.

I wouldn’t mind a second Neelix... hard to believe I’ve said that.

I wouldn’t mind a second Neelix... hard to believe I’ve said that.

Give in to the Neelix. The Neelix loves all. The Neelix is all.

usvsi4cl5yxy.gif

He was due to get a decent variant eventually and TO Neelix is very very good. But he’s still infuriating on screen. LOL.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Just adding some birthdays of bridge crew coming up which would be right after this campaign ends (16 Apr).

Avery Brooks (Sisko) - 18 Apr
    George Takei (Sulu) - 20 Apr
    Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) - 29 Apr
    Marc Alaimo (Dukat) - 5 May

All pretty strong contenders for a campaign card. They all have lots of old 5* cards which are still decent
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Another theme which I think would be interesting would be a 'May Day' campaign.

Maybe cards that need 'rescuing' or pilot cards? Any other thoughts on this?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Just adding some birthdays of bridge crew coming up which would be right after this campaign ends (16 Apr).

Avery Brooks (Sisko) - 18 Apr
    George Takei (Sulu) - 20 Apr
    Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) - 29 Apr
    Marc Alaimo (Dukat) - 5 May

All pretty strong contenders for a campaign card. They all have lots of old 5* cards which are still decent

I would love to get any of those 4, except no season 7 Dukat. I only liked him for 6 seasons. If I had to pick 2, it would be Sulu and Janeway. I've seen interviews of those two actors and they are very likeable, especially Kate Mulgrew.

TO Neelix with that MED... I'd be happy with that. There's not a Morale Officer Neelix in the game yet, is there? We could use a little of that. I don't need Combat Paris and he's painful to equip. Looking through my crew, Captive Bashir is the next candidate for MED, imo.

White Rabbit would be nice, but they mostly do main cast, so my hopes aren't high. We just got Reverend Phlox, so he's out.

Discovery has a new season coming. I could see that being a possibility. FO Burnham, Killy, and Usurper Lorca ;) come to mind. Or maybe New Eden Pike and New Eden Owosekun for a themed pair. But I'd rather get Lorca.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

May Day as in celebrating Spring, or May Day as in the Commie holiday? Or Mayday as in ships going down?

May Day as in celebrating Spring, or May Day as in the Commie holiday? Or Mayday as in ships going down?

I can't find a spring outfit Chekov or pilot who crashed in a sling outfit. I was trying to see if we had all three in two crew.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a long time since the last SEC primary and both ENG and MED have only been featured once. We just had a MED crew so I'm not that hopeful about getting another one right now so I guess my expectations are really low and I'd probably consider any main cast crew as long as the card brings something unique to the table.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that the next campaign doesn’t start until after most people have celebrated Easter, I have doubts we’ll see the Rabbit in the next campaign. Unless there are a lot more Orthodox players than I think there are...

Since it would probably be too much to expect Mountain Climber Mayweather, perhaps we’ll get Commodore Decker? Stranded Odo would fit thematically as well.
  • Lockdown special?

New 5* Card - Admiral Janeway on the monitor screen (Nemesis)
    New 4* Card - Picard Reading a book on a sun lounger. (TNG)
    Maybe they can do two Prisoners in "honor" of global lockdowns...

4* Prisoner O'Brien
    5* Temporal Prisoner Chakotay
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they choose May's crew based on the trait for the June mega and afterwards they brainstorm on a topic.^^
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I doubt it will be any cards with MED as a primary. They basically pummeled us with MED last month, not only in the campaign but also in the Events as well. Not that I'm complaining: I popped for the Rev too (living life on the wild side LOL) so my overall Med roster is looking mighty fine, hale, and in good health now ... and considering that it probably wasn't very impressive to all the crusty ol' 5* Admirals here on the forum ... it sure worked for me. :D
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    I doubt it will be any cards with MED as a primary. They basically pummeled us with MED last month, not only in the campaign but also in the Events as well. Not that I'm complaining: I popped for the Rev too (living life on the wild side LOL) so my overall Med roster is looking mighty fine, hale, and in good health now ... and considering that it probably wasn't very impressive to all the crusty ol' 5* Admirals here on the forum ... it sure worked for me. :D

Personally I’d like an ENG primary.

When it rains, it pours. I wouldn't count out MED. But... It could also stop raining. ENG is a possibility. One thing I've noticed... There will probably be one or two people who mentioned the right one in this thread, but it three or more people like the idea, them it will be something else.
    Farewell 🖖

When it rains, it pours. I wouldn't count out MED. But... It could also stop raining. ENG is a possibility. One thing I've noticed... There will probably be one or two people who mentioned the right one in this thread, but it three or more people like the idea, them it will be something else.

I wonder who we could see as a MED primary... give me Mycelial Culber, please!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't be upset about that. But only if they've got high proficiency. Because in Gauntlet, after The Caretaker, there ain't nobody who's even close.

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I would be cool with the White Wrabbit. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

I wouldn't be upset about that. But only if they've got high proficiency. Because in Gauntlet, after The Caretaker, there ain't nobody who's even close.

So you want a new ENG primary crew with big proficiency?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shoot for the moon, I say. lol

• anyone know when the announcement should be for next campaign ?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    anyone know when the announcement should be for next campaign ?

I was hoping it would be today. It's usually about a week before the prior one is to end. Tomorrow, perhaps.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone know when the announcement should be for next campaign ?

Usually Friday, but lately it happened to be Thursday, when Shan wasn t in the „office“ on friday(if i remember correct).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice to have someone to complement the Caretaker. If we don’t get that from an event, might as well be from a campaign. And now that I think about it, I really would like to have a Bearded Geordi in the game before too long....