Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Well, no particular speculations, but apparently Kirk, Spock, and Troi were all born in March (characters, not actors), and the Xindi attack Earth in March. So I guess there's some material to work with. But I'm totally on board with the whole Mirror Inquistor Troi idea!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troi and Data it is.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Troi and Data it is.

Data:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Age_of_Sail_Data

Troi:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Rakal_Troi

Both have Sledgehammer for Arena, but Data needs "Position" and Troi needs "Cloak"......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy about it. Troi won't be all honor (1 star currently owned) and AoS Data is serviceable. He's also got a skill combo/order not represented on my roster outside a 2/5 Borg Queen, so he'll fill a gap there. He won't get the campaign citation, but I wouldn't mind taking his last star from a behold.

I give it 4/5 stars. No pun intended.
    Happy about it. Troi won't be all honor (1 star currently owned) and AoS Data is serviceable. He's also got a skill combo/order not represented on my roster outside a 2/5 Borg Queen, so he'll fill a gap there. He won't get the campaign citation, but I wouldn't mind taking his last star from a behold.

I give it 4/5 stars. No pun intended.

My Troi is also 1*. Just got her from a Voyage recently, IIRC. She is now Level 70/1*/1/4 Equipped.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Weird, another COM. On the plus side I can use another Data for events, but apart from that the choice is not too exciting for me.

/edit: There is some AoS conspiracy going on. Collection incoming?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    Weird, another COM. On the plus side I can use another Data for events, but apart from that the choice is not too exciting for me.

/edit: There is some AoS conspiracy going on. Collection incoming?

People be speculating. Since Worf is coming next week.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Data is OK(don t have em yet), but Troi is is one of the worst base
    status 4* crew, so not thrilled at all, about her. :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Rakal is one of the 4*s I don't have. I airlocked her so many times due to crew slots. Haven't seen her come up since I mass froze my crew. Now I can finish her.

Datas are always useful. 😃
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I had age of sail data. I have Crusher and Riker for 5*'s so this is a nice addition for me. Troi is Meh at best. Airlock fodder for me, but I'm happy with data. Although most 4*'s would be Meh at this point. I'm in for the other stuff.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Campaigns are FANTASTIC both free & premium track (although what a stinker of a 4 star crew - Rakal Troi - to give us?!?!) still plenty of other good loot for the taking. :)
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rakal Troi - she was one of the early 4*s I FEd back in 2017 ... still have nightmares about that ... difficult for a player who was in the "early game" without the replicator. :)
    She's been in the freezer so long I can't remember when I last used her for an event ... she did help net me a full Romulan collection bonus though early on.
    Thinking about this while listening to At the Door has put me in a melancholy mood ... ah well.

AoS Data - I've had him in a behold, but never picked him cuz thought he looked silly ... still, best Data CMD is nothing to sniff at.

We'll see about collections ... AoS Crusher is immortal, so Data can join her ... not there quite yet with Riker.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    More CMD crew. Meh. I guess this one is serviceable, he's just not terribly enticing.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna pass unless there is some Age of Sail collection made.
    Let’s fly!
  • Rakal Troi does me no good, but relatively few 4*'s will so I expected that. Looking forward to picking up Age of Sail Data, though!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they decided to do a legendary Data so soon after Scrooge Data. He must sell well.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would we get an Age of Sail collection only after Worf and Data are added? We’re still missing AoS versions of Picard and Troi and it wouldn’t feel right without the whole bridge crew present. And, as long as we’re on the subject - what are the chances that either AoS Picard or AoS Troi would be 4* instead of 5* crew? Geordi is currently the only 4* in that prospective collection.
    I'm surprised they decided to do a legendary Data so soon after Scrooge Data. He must sell well.

He’s Data, one of the more popular characters from TNG...I’m not surprised in the least.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Rakal Troi is Immortal and frozen. My Age of Sail Data is 1/5 and FE. I'll be glad to Immortalize Data and take the 800 honor plus goodies.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think with the logic they used in the announcement of old friends being seen again in Picard, Mintaken Troi and Riker would have been a better call. Rakal is just so underwhelming for a Troi and Data as mentioned previously was just featured in December. C’est la vie.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of skipping a campaign this month, but I can't resist as I got Data's first star from January's Honor Haul (did I just coin that? I think I did!).

Commiserations to anyone who starred him up as a Com-primary Data for the recent Expedition, though!
  • Would we get an Age of Sail collection only after Worf and Data are added? We’re still missing AoS versions of Picard and Troi and it wouldn’t feel right without the whole bridge crew present. And, as long as we’re on the subject - what are the chances that either AoS Picard or AoS Troi would be 4* instead of 5* crew? Geordi is currently the only 4* in that prospective collection.

Eh, they've started other collections before adding everyone (Play Ball! and Sherwood Forest come to mind immediately). I'd definitely prefer Picard and Troi be 4*'s. Riker should also have been a 4*, really. Worf, Data, and Crusher deserved to be 5*'s, though. I wouldn't be opposed to a Timelines Original 4* Barclay. I'd believe he went into the wrong holodeck and decided to just stay there.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time, no see is silly name for a campaign with AOS Data.

In that scene there is sea everywhere, the art of Data is him pushing Crusher into the drink. :D
  • I immortalized Rakal Troi a while back and she’s been in my freezer most of the time so this upcoming Campaign is a disappointment for me. However I guess 800 honor in addition to whatever other honor we’re getting is not bad.
    I'm running Romulan Shuttles now in the Event. Since she might need some Rommie stuff......
  • I'm running Romulan Shuttles now in the Event. Since she might need some Rommie stuff......

She actually doesn't need all that many faction only items, surprisingly. As I mentioned previously, her biggest pain point are the 52 0* Romulan Encryption Algorithms, which don't even drop from Romulan shuttles anyway. (They do, however, drop from the Tue/Sun cadet challenge.)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized Rakal Troi a while back and she’s been in my freezer most of the time so this upcoming Campaign is a disappointment for me. However I guess 800 honor in addition to whatever other honor we’re getting is not bad.

Same.
    I'm running Romulan Shuttles now in the Event. Since she might need some Rommie stuff......

She actually doesn't need all that many faction only items, surprisingly. As I mentioned previously, her biggest pain point are the 52 0* Romulan Encryption Algorithms, which don't even drop from Romulan shuttles anyway. (They do, however, drop from the Tue/Sun cadet challenge.)

I'll crank that cadet on those days, then.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time no see is an odd name seeing as we've had Data in a previous campaign and literally in an event a few weeks back, and this is Troi's third appearance in a campaign...