Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I want a Falcor Legendary, because of the title change!!!!!!

🐲🐱🐲🐱🐲
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    I doubt it will be any cards with MED as a primary. They basically pummeled us with MED last month, not only in the campaign but also in the Events as well. Not that I'm complaining: I popped for the Rev too (living life on the wild side LOL) so my overall Med roster is looking mighty fine, hale, and in good health now ... and considering that it probably wasn't very impressive to all the crusty ol' 5* Admirals here on the forum ... it sure worked for me. :D

Personally I’d like an ENG primary.

I wouldn't be upset about that. But only if they've got high proficiency. Because in Gauntlet, after The Caretaker, there ain't nobody who's even close.

So you want a new ENG primary crew with big proficiency?

It would be nice to have someone to complement the Caretaker. If we don’t get that from an event, might as well be from a campaign. And now that I think about it, I really would like to have a Bearded Geordi in the game before too long....

I awesome'd this just for the correct "complement" instead of the frequent and erroneous "compliment".
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    I doubt it will be any cards with MED as a primary. They basically pummeled us with MED last month, not only in the campaign but also in the Events as well. Not that I'm complaining: I popped for the Rev too (living life on the wild side LOL) so my overall Med roster is looking mighty fine, hale, and in good health now ... and considering that it probably wasn't very impressive to all the crusty ol' 5* Admirals here on the forum ... it sure worked for me. :D

Personally I’d like an ENG primary.

ENG gets my vote too :) ideally someone with a Cyberneticist trait to help out with the current Mega? Though Im not sure how many stars they would get by the time we hit the full faction event.

My wish list would be Leah Brahms, Conditioned La Forge and Romulan Data. Though data seems unlikely as he was in the previous campaign.

Other contenders for ENG primary Cyberneticists would be Tempted Data, Data V, Pinafore Data, Lt. Commander La Forge, Assimilated Torres and Duelist Torres.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be up for an ENG card ... some decent recent releases ...

- Ishan Chaye Sisko (birthday)
    - Laborer Kirk - how have we not had a Kirk in a campaign yet?
    - Loken - aren't we getting a Voyager mega next?
    - Delta Flyer Torres - see above.
    - Resilient Tuvok - see above.

etc. :)
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »

Delta Flyer Torres or Resilient Tuvok would be great. Especially Torres, since I miscalculated the necessary VP on her event and ended up at rank 1520 :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed! Laborer Kirk or Wrathful Kirk would be great.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed! Laborer Kirk or Wrathful Kirk would be great.

I wouldn't be upset either getting a duplicate Wrathful or being able to FF Laborer.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    well ... Forrest does have ENG (as tertiary) :)

My 1/5 Forrest welcomes this upcoming campaign.

EDIT: As does my 3/4 Archer.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5 Forrest is on board with this too.

It has been a while since the last non-bridge-crew campaign. Fascinating!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Color me whelmed.

EDIT: Just thought to myself... will I cite Forrest? Gut answer is no.
  • Options
    Hm. Do i put my £9 towards this campaign or towards The Last of Us Remastered?

That 5 star card is not hepling me to decide quickly.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Me three, even if he ends up in the freezer I am a happy camper.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    My 1/5 Forrest welcomes this upcoming campaign.

EDIT: As does my 3/4 Archer.

Ditto
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! This will be the first campaign where I own the Legendary.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

You had me until the exclamation point. :D
    I can't bring myself to get as excited for non-main cast and same skills as AoS Data. I have him at 1/5 like many here, which is great. He's in the diplomat collection, which is also great. But so little event potential, which is the bummer. But still... Fascinating. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    :( kinda disappointed with Forrest. Dont have him at 1/5 so i guess he'll be a long standing 4/5
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    I'm giving Forrest a 'miss' this month. He just doesn't do anything for me personally
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Forrest and Archer both Immortal. This will be the first campaign where both crew get thrown out the airlock. I'm still in for the other benefits of the premium tier.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

You had me until the exclamation point. :D
    I can't bring myself to get as excited for non-main cast and same skills as AoS Data. I have him at 1/5 like many here, which is great. He's in the diplomat collection, which is also great. But so little event potential, which is the bummer. But still... Fascinating. ;)

Main cast is always superior, 100% agreed.

The last one which was not was Queen Po 4 months ago. I kind of thought they stopped with the non-main-crew altogether. That is why I found that fascinating as it proofed me wrong.

Stat-wise Forrest is not too exciting, but I would buy the campaign even if I didn't have him. If he was FF already... maybe not without being main cast.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have Forrest 1/5 FE, so color me happy.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I have Forrest 1/5 FE, so color me happy.

Ditto. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    once again, we were all wrong...but hey at least he's a diplomat right? :)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Woohoo. mine is 1/5 as well. never would have cited but now he'll be done.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I have this dude at 1/5 so he'll be immortalized after the campaign. I'm buying the campaigns because it is the best bang for your buck imo, but with that said I'm not happy with the choice of card.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this dude at 1/5 so he'll be immortalized after the campaign. I'm buying the campaigns because it is the best bang for your buck imo, but with that said I'm not happy with the choice of card.

I would make the counter argument that buying cards you aren’t happy with is NOT the best bang for the buck.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

I would make the counter argument that buying cards you aren’t happy with is NOT the best bang for the buck.

Even without the 4/5 it still is.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Even without the 4/5 it still is.

This. There is a lot more than just the Legendary.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I won't buy the campaign next month. No matter how you twist it it's just yet another cmd/sec card with little long-term value.