Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    This event will cover

Opening Day for MLB (Niners/Buck);
    April Fools Day (Minuet/Muskateer Riker)
    Easter (White Rabbit)

The field is wide open on this one.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can predict all we want. Except the campaign so be something incredibly random:

Card that make us sing: Alan-A-Dale and HMS Pinafore Data
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    My top choice would be a baseball theme, featuring Niners Sisko & Buck Bokai.

My second choice would be an Easter / spring flowers theme, featuring White Rabbit & Flotter.

My third choice would be a cyberneticist theme inspired by the Picard show (and possible lead-in to the next mega event), featuring Juliana Tainer (Data was featured recently) & Dress Uniform Beverly Crusher.

I really like your second and third choices. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I hope it's White Rabbit but I've given up on predicting campaigns.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I predict there will be complaints when the campaign is announced.

That's pretty much a given! :smiley: ROFLMAO!
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    My guess is that it will tie in with the Picard mega and maybe have Android or Cyberneticist traits. With those traits it would be nice to get Juliana Tainer but we are more likely to get The One, Lore.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I predict there will be complaints when the campaign is announced.

800 cards and they chose the wrong two...this month.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a baseball theme with Buck Bokai and Niners Sisko/Niners Worf. Of course, I've been hoping for that for like the last four campaigns, so...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Madman1 wrote: »
    My guess is that it will tie in with the Picard mega and maybe have Android or Cyberneticist traits. With those traits it would be nice to get Juliana Tainer but we are more likely to get The One, Lore.

My 1/5 Juliana Tainer wouldn't be mad at her featuring in a campaign. Lots of potential legacy character choices for a Picard tie-in, even without reusing Data, Troi, or Seven. I can think of two recent pack-only 5*'s who look to be perfect fits. Given that this isn't designated as a PIC spoiler thread, I won't name them but anyone who's up to speed should find them obvious.

There's also Mirror Jean-Luc Picard. He could meet his annual debacle quota and take the rest of the year off.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverend Phlox! I love it. I'm definitely getting the next campaign!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Looks like an all honor campaign for me. Seriously though? He’s the crew because he has an umbrella?

z63xctz7y4v1.jpeg

THE FUNK.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    I just might have to pop for the Premium track! :)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    My 2 star Phlox will be happy about this :).
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an all honor campaign for me. Seriously though? He’s the crew because he has an umbrella?

z63xctz7y4v1.jpeg

They mention rain, but it is also likely because he is a "reverend"

Three seconds of screen time. Not the greatest version, but Phlox is a great character most of the time and this version will certainly help voyages.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

z63xctz7y4v1.jpeg

THE FUNK.

For 11 hour MED/COM voyages

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    !@#!$!@ for 4 and 5* FFE. Big bummer for me.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

z63xctz7y4v1.jpeg

THE FUNK.

And here I am, feeling like a greedy pig as I salivate over getting a second copy. :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

z63xctz7y4v1.jpeg

THE FUNK.

And here I am, feeling like a greedy pig as I salivate over getting a second copy. :)

Nothing wrong with that! Campaigns have given many a second copy of crew

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good card but one I already have 5/5. Gonna pass.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, that will finish my 1/5 Phlox and one of these....

l0pxfoljgu5b.png
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda disappointed with this pairing. Reverend Phlox will be a great addition to my crew stat-wise and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of him, but I have no enthusiasm for the character. If anything, I actively dislike him. I already have Siranna immortalized, but that's going to be true of most of the possible 4*'s chosen for a campaign.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I’ll be getting a second copy of the Rev. He’s great and all (he’s on almost every voyage I send out), but I was hoping for something new (for me).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it was Priestess Siranna, so could have gotten her last star. Regular Siranna I have FF from her event.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad not to get White Rabbit, but happy about Reverend Phlox nonetheless. I need more MED-CMD crew for voyages.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ecstatic to get a Phlox!

Now I just need Au Naturel to complete my collection.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport