Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianna Mayweather and Linnis Paris wouldn't be a bad combo. Decent traits, stats can be useful, balanced series representation, and they could do worse...so very worse.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • GitssacGitssac ✭✭✭
    Looks like Cinco de Mayo falls during the next campaign. Mother's Day is close to the end of the campaign. Personally, I'd like to see of our Trek moms get a campaign this time or next. If you want a new card, then I would say Samantha Wildman. If they pull from existing, then there's some good options. Nepenthe Troi, Sarah or Jennifer Sisko, Beverly Crusher variants... some of the mothers would need new variants. We already had PW Keiko, so we would need a variant where Keiko was a mother. I think we would actually need a new Jennifer Sisko since the one was Mirror and may not have had Jake and the existing gold was before Jake was born. Oh... Rianna Mayweather would be a good SR for a Mothers campaign. She did some voyage work for me in the early months of the game.

Given we had Midwife Worf delivering Keiko’s baby not that long ago, this would be a pleasing dovetail... so is probably 100% out of the running haha...
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking that we might see a “Cinco de Mayo” theme, given this new splash:

soun3xno3t1o.png
    Mariachi Q & ... hm, which 4*?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

soun3xno3t1o.png

lhw7ml0skdtz.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • I am thinking that we might see a “Cinco de Mayo” theme, given this new splash:

soun3xno3t1o.png

I like the new splash, if only they would change

a8ddas7np2or.jpeg

:wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

soun3xno3t1o.png

I like the new splash, if only they would change

a8ddas7np2or.jpeg

:wink:

I was going to pop in and say "do this one next, please!"
    Farewell 🖖
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Spring Planting" would be a fun theme, maybe with Boothby Replicant and Vedek Bareil.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    "Spring Planting" would be a fun theme, maybe with Boothby Replicant and Vedek Bareil.

Vedek Bereil would be great for newbies. Evasion and 1,500 crit rating at 3s make him an underrated arena crew, especially in the early stages.
    Farewell 🖖

Right theme, wrong crew. I think you had the closest guess.
    Farewell 🖖
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    A purple I don't have!

Same, I think he was a Tuesday pack
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    edited April 2021
    It's been awhile since I've gotten a new purple in a campaign, so I'm happy

Ditto. And I like Kim, so double bonus. Having Vahar'ai Saru at 1/5 makes this my favorite campaign in the past several months at a minimum.
    Edit: fixed spelling of Vahar'ai
    Farewell 🖖
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I picked up Va'harai Saru in a merit pull not too long ago. This will be the third gold I will finish off through campaigns in the last 4 months or so. :)
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing, I nearly added that it would be fun to do a stealth costumed crew, but none of the Botanists or Gardeners have that trait.

Saru is great crew. Mine is FF, but I may a second.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good crew choices for the nxt campaign. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few 4* crew I'm missing and a chance to immortalize a decent 5* crew... excellent!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing, I nearly added that it would be fun to do a stealth costumed crew, but none of the Botanists or Gardeners have that trait.

Saru is great crew. Mine is FF, but I may a second.

I'm considering it. That is a great Saru and has Med!!!!! I always need Med!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harry Kim! 😍😍😍
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunshow Saru! Definitely need him done for Exobio and really wasn't interested in citing him myself; this saves me a bit of effort. Though I would have preferred his Mirror counterpart.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • A 4* I don’t have after many campaigns of cards that I have immortalized. Yay! 😊
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    The odd 4* crew I don't have and a 5* I've got 1/5? Sold!
  • SpockySpocky ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    It’s definitely much better to be getting a character that we don’t all have 4/4 or immortalised, I’m looking forward to this campaign more than I have for months.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this would be a great trend to continue. Two cards I need. Im in for sure.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!