Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• [G5618] Taibak[G5618] Taibak ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I already own Kim with 4 stars, but Saru only with one star. Due to the campaign, I will be able to immortalize Saru. B)
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Saru at 1/5th and I don't have that Kim so I like this campaign.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have both at 1* and level 80, so this will be a good campaign for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Definitely getting this one, I have Saru at 1/5 and don't have Kim.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just immortalized Saru, so I'm ready for the next one. Something to help the Jury Rigger collection would save me some citations. To that end, Assimilated Torres and Assimilated Tuvok both hit multiple collections.

Or maybe a "boys of summer" theme with Niners Worf and Niners Kira.

Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up, but there's not really any caregivers who will help my collections much. Maybe a Crusher to give me one more Physician.

RAF O'Brien and RAF Bashir is one that I've been waiting on and that would save me some Jury Rigger citations.

That's all I got for now. Hopefully someone posts some birthdays and anniversaries to give us a few more ideas. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just immortalized Saru, so I'm ready for the next one. Something to help the Jury Rigger collection would save me some citations. To that end, Assimilated Torres and Assimilated Tuvok both hit multiple collections.

Or maybe a "boys of summer" theme with Niners Worf and Niners Kira.

Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up, but there's not really any caregivers who will help my collections much. Maybe a Crusher to give me one more Physician.

RAF O'Brien and RAF Bashir is one that I've been waiting on and that would save me some Jury Rigger citations.

That's all I got for now. Hopefully someone posts some birthdays and anniversaries to give us a few more ideas. :)

I would like to see Risa Archer

edited May 2021
    +1
    I'd love a gold Archer. He's the only series main that hasn't had a gold variant as either a campaign or mega reoccurring. Enterprise will be 20 in September.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    +1
    I'd love a gold Archer. He's the only series main that hasn't had a gold variant as either a campaign or mega reoccurring. Enterprise will be 25 in September.

EV Suit Archer is in Jury Rigger and EV Suit collections. As far as Archer's go, not many hit collections at all. EV Archer might be the only one in multiple stat-boosting collections. Now maybe September would be a great time for a Pilot collection and an Archer in campaign. I'll have EV Archer immortalized by then, so maybe we can get a Risa Archer soon, then put him in the September campaign. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Delphic Expanse campaign would be nice to go with the intro of the Xindi-Aquatics: Sphere-Builder Presage and Tarquin.

Or an Athlete campaign: Mountain Climber Mayweather and Tee Time Doctor.

I could go for just a straight Mirror campaign, as I only need one more to finish the collection: Captain Lorca and whichever 4* Mirror crew.

Or even an Animated Series campaign: Shiboline M’Ress and Em/3/Green (unlikely with this, as they are averaging about one SR not in the portal per year).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling it ;)

It's Gonna Be May
    • Fungal Entity May
    • Mirror Mayweather

*Drops mic*

I'm fine with this, based solely on your reasoning and not at all the selected crew.
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Maybe a Musician campaign...to usher in the long-awaited, long-rumored Musician collection...

I'd also settle for a new Campaign exclusive crew like Scrooge Data.
    How about a Memorial Day theme with actors we lost in the last year or so? Do Chang or the Keeper as the gold and a purple with the same. We had Adm. Paris, but there might be someone else.
  • I’d be into another 4* from a tuesday pack like kim was :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d be into another 4* from a tuesday pack like kim was :smile:

Union Chakotay!!! B)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    After some great campaigns lately, here comes a „Meh“ crew campaign. 😒
    77u3uud8kcvg.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing. Sulu has been in a lot of events. Georgiou is a two-skilled I already have immortalized and not good enough to merit a copy of.
    Let’s fly!
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Oh, I rather like this, as she's been a card I've wanted for awhile. I think the appeal is mainly that she's in three different collections (veteran, inspiring, and diplo). Can understand people being underwhelmed, but this is fine by me.

Also, if anyone is thinking CR for her last star, it lines up with her collections: Inspiring + Diplomat + Veteran.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had skipped her before because she was a 2 skilled and would take up a slot at 1/5 but I’ll be glad to get her 4/5 fairly quickly.
    Well, Sulu is straight honor, but, with only about 30 purples not FF, that's not a surprise. My 1/5* Desert Georgiou is very pleased. Her stats will be useful for me for a while and I can freeze her for space in time. A tick in three collection counters will be welcome too.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping STT celebrates Pride again next June. I know there was some grumbling last year, but diversity has always been a central pillar of Star Trek, and I think a stronger character would go over better. (Sorry Kahn!)

Unfortunately most Adiras, Culbers, Stamets, and Renos are either very new and unlikely to be used, or older cards with underwhelming stats. This is particularly true amount Super Rares. Dax offers may more choices, including some solid SRs, but has some similar problems.

Granted, they could probably use any legendary Dax and folks would be pretty happy. I know Niners is the obvious choice, but personally I'd lean more towards Alternative Future or Bell Riots.

As for the SR, Flustered Jett Reno would be awesome, but most campaign choices are available in the portal, and she is not.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • I already have that Georgiou at 4/5 (managed to get all 4 copies from beholds by chance!) so will pass on this one and see when that last star come around :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping STT celebrates Pride again next June. I know there was some grumbling last year, but diversity has always been a central pillar of Star Trek, and I think a stronger character would go over better. (Sorry Kahn!)

Unfortunately most Adiras, Culbers, Stamets, and Renos are either very new and unlikely to be used, or older cards with underwhelming stats. This is particularly true amount Super Rares. Dax offers may more choices, including some solid SRs, but has some similar problems.

Granted, they could probably use any legendary Dax and folks would be pretty happy. I know Niners is the obvious choice, but personally I'd lean more towards Alternative Future or Bell Riots.

As for the SR, Flustered Jett Reno would be awesome, but most campaign choices are available in the portal, and she is not.

They've done newer cards in the past. I could totally see Gray and EDF Adira being featured together.

I don't recall them ever doing anything for Black History Month. If they do Pride a second time, it might set a few people off because they are choosing one minority over another. If they want to celebrate IDIC every June, that might be seen a little more favorably across the community. It's a Trek thing, after all. Frankly, if they do Pride again, I'll probably avoid the forum that week.
    Farewell 🖖
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall them ever doing anything for Black History Month.

Wasn't that the campaign with Gabriel Bell?
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    I don't recall them ever doing anything for Black History Month.

Wasn't that the campaign with Gabriel Bell?

Depends how you look at it. You could say it's heavily implied in the announcement. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17746/campaign-changes-and-next-campaign-announcement-making-history#latest
    But they didn't come out and say it like they did with Pride last year. Some folks might be ok with that, and others might split hairs. Given the way we, as a community, tend to split hairs, I just don't want anything to do with it if that crowd shows up angry. I think they could do IDIC and leave it implied again. You know... steer clear of the land mine.
    Farewell 🖖
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Just slap a campaign gold or purple in every month and I’m happy. I get plenty of disingenuous, self-serving, soulless corporate genuflecting to [insert labeled group of choice] without seeing it shoehorned into a game. (Cue ten+ people who crave a soap box moment reading that as me “being mad” or “intolerant.”) The game developers have enough to worry about as it is without on top of all of that singling special “groups” out for attention and dealing with the inevitable fallout of other groups feeling slighted for attention, or overwhelmed players who just want vanilla Star Trek content.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    I guess i cant be lucky every time. This time it would be airlock*8
    Now the only reason to buy the campaign is to get double rewards for shuttle events, shuttle tokens and then the super rare citation(Despite not having any super rares to use it on) and the legendary citation