Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four collections, Top Ten command Base, some of the remaining traits will probably become collections,... Yep, good choice.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four collections, Top Ten command Base, some of the remaining traits will probably become collections,... Yep, good choice.

She is gonna be worth it to me to do the third track. I don't have Martok, so that is a bonus, too. I usually do the Premium Tracks when I pass Tier 80, to keep from getting another DYC every five or six days for the same Crew. Will probably DYC him, just to get the last Star and jump him to 90 right away, so he will be close to done.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    These third track crew should have a voyage score of at least 3500. Clocking Rillik as 3425 which is not good enough with those lame skills. Shame cause a different tertiary and a better voyage score and I could finally fill in that pesky Cardassian trait slot in voyages.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    The campaign has been announced :)
    President Of Earth, Chancellor Martok, and Federation President Rillak.

Barring any change between now and when the crew is released, the stats for Federation President Rillak should be:

FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 977 (101 - 302), DIP 607 (52 - 252), SEC 323 (50 - 153)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1367 (101 - 302), DIP 1055 (52 - 252), SEC 548 (50 - 153)

"It’s A Lot to Live Up To. No Pressure"
    - Boosts Attack by 4
    - Initialize: 8s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 10s
    - Bonus Ability: Increases boarding damage | Trigger: Boarding
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +600, Crit Bonus +200, Crit Rating +248, Evasion +525

Traits: Politician, Cardassian, Bajoran, Human, Inspiring, Cultural Figure, Federation, Diplomat

Thank you. 🙂

While those stats are better than the previous exclusive crew,
    the total voyages score is still disappointing (min Profs of Skills1+2 are too low).
    Exlusive crew should always have a min voyages score of 3,500+, imho.
    x3m6m1cbua1v.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Some feedback for WRG:

I'd be interested in buying the Uber track next month, but since the premium track crew is someone I already have immortalized, I'm not inclined to buy either/both. A decision that would normally cost you $10 per player is now costing you $25.

Since I don't suppose you want to allow the Uber track to be purchasable separately, perhaps a good middle ground is putting the premium track crew in a behold as you've done with the uber track crew. That would allow your biggest spenders (the ones most likely to run into this immortal crew situation) to continue giving you money.

I had a spin on this very idea as well. It's here https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/19178/campaign-legendary-crew-tweak-recommendation#latest
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some feedback for WRG:

I'd be interested in buying the Uber track next month, but since the premium track crew is someone I already have immortalized, I'm not inclined to buy either/both. A decision that would normally cost you $10 per player is now costing you $25.

Since I don't suppose you want to allow the Uber track to be purchasable separately, perhaps a good middle ground is putting the premium track crew in a behold as you've done with the uber track crew. That would allow your biggest spenders (the ones most likely to run into this immortal crew situation) to continue giving you money.

This is a great suggestion.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed the campaign starts Tuesday at 1est but the current Laris pack runs 4 extra days afterwards. Will there be a separate pack for Rallik? Want to avoid a situation when the Rallik pack from the campaign does not default to the Laris pack.
    Some feedback for WRG:

Maybe I am misunderstanding something. I though that the Uber Track {I like that name!} is purchasable without getting the middle Track?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Some feedback for WRG:

Maybe I am misunderstanding something. I though that the Uber Track {I like that name!} is purchasable without getting the middle Track?

No, you can only buy the Premium track by itself, or buy the Uber track which includes the Premium track. You can't buy the Uber without getting the Premium along with it.

The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Some feedback for WRG:

No, you can only buy the Premium track by itself, or buy the Uber track which includes the Premium track. You can't buy the Uber without getting the Premium along with it.

I thought they said it was the previous $9.99 for Premium, $14.99 for Uber, or that "special" "deal" for an extra penny to get both for $24.99. Which would imply that the Uber is available separate or why have a price for it separate? That is just whack.

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some feedback for WRG:

I thought they said it was the previous $9.99 for Premium, $14.99 for Uber, or that "special" "deal" for an extra penny to get both for $24.99. Which would imply that the Uber is available separate or why have a price for it separate? That is just whack.

Only the Premium track is purchasable as a stand alone. A flow had to be created to account for players who would decide to purchase the third track after purchased the second one. Hence the 3 prices.
    edited April 2022
    Some feedback for WRG:

Only the Premium track is purchasable as a stand alone. A flow had to be created to account for players who would decide to purchase the third track after purchased the second one. Hence the 3 prices.

So, maybe let the financial department know that it has been said right in this thread that that is causing people to NOT buy the Uber Track? Because they do not want the Premium Track and have to get it? I'm no accountant, but it seems that the Uber being purchasable alone would make sense as far as sales.

Just making an observation.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
    Both will be great additions to my roster. Martok will give me the last Klingon I need to reach the milestone. She's a Top Ten for her primary skill and in four collections with several traits that will likely eventually become collections.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some feedback for WRG:

I had been thinking the same thing wrt a behold for the premium track crew.

I didn't buy Feb's Shaping History because I already had Uhura immortal.

March's Picard Season 2 also missed out because I have Rios at 2/5, and did not want to airlock a copy. I was tempted, and if I liked the crew I would have, but Facer Rios is mediocre.

I will probably buy this months, as I don't have either crew, and Martok is all shiny and chrome.
    edited April 2022
    I just have one question. I do not have Martok.

Do we get to build his Flair?!?!?

ni93krttc00m.png

il8onhu8azno.jpg

• Hmm..37 pieces of flair, at 2 per level (allowing for an upgrade to his chancellor's robes each time to hold the additional weight, and an increasingly potent warnog to toast with to fill the other 2 slots), that would equip him to Lvl 74 easily. No need for all those other pieces of equipment, like left-handed spanners and de-polarized duct tape.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new exclusive Avatar looks pretty lame/cheap to be honest.
    Not that it matters much, but still. 😒
    6msfktr8qgvh.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    The new exclusive Avatar looks pretty lame/cheap to be honest.
    6msfktr8qgvh.jpeg

Definitely less cool to me than the first one. The first one is so understated, yet complex. If that is making sense. You glance and it is like just a Starfleet Delta. Then you notice Picard in poster pose on it. This one is more like the Boy Scout Patch we have all crafted a thousand times with a facelift.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I like it. It is gold. Good connotes shiny. Shiny equals good.
    Let’s fly!
    Oh, I like it. It is gold. Good connotes shiny. Shiny equals good.

I humbly accept your Browncoat explanation.
    Well, I'm very happy to see Ogawa in the new Campaign. She's perfect for my current roster building program. In fact, I think she'll speed it up by nearly a month. I'll have reshuffle some things.
    I'm very curious about Elnor. His stats could be promising, once we see them. The two previous Uber tracks have been very useful to me.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elnor is a bonkers Voyager but he’s only in one collection.

I have Ogawa FF. I guess my wallet can take a nap until June.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps I am missing it - but any shot of posting the 1/5 and 5/5 stats for Qalankhkai Elnor @Shan ? Pretty please? :smile:
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    Not excited about a duplicate in the campaign, but it was bound to happen to me eventually.

If you want the avatars to feel special, how about making them animated?

Looks like Unity does not support .gif, but you could instead use a sequence of .pngs as individual frames and do them as an array. I know it's not simple, but it would be neat.
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I just cited Ogawa as it fixed the final glaring hole in my "guaranteed 10 hour voyage" for all skills. Didn't expect her round so soon after release. A shame, as I was waiting for a worthwhile campaign to go in on!
  • The new exclusive Avatar looks pretty lame/cheap to be honest.
    6msfktr8qgvh.jpeg

Definitely less cool to me than the first one. The first one is so understated, yet complex. If that is making sense. You glance and it is like just a Starfleet Delta. Then you notice Picard in poster pose on it. This one is more like the Boy Scout Patch we have all crafted a thousand times with a facelift.

If WRG would replace the Exclusive Avatar as the final reward with something else, that would be such a welcome addition.
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Arnie wrote: »
    I just cited Ogawa as it fixed the final glaring hole in my "guaranteed 10 hour voyage" for all skills. Didn't expect her round so soon after release. A shame, as I was waiting for a worthwhile campaign to go in on!

Throwing a very recent crew into the campaign track is always a 'kick in the teeth' to those that just cited the crew / or expended recourses to rank well and get multiple copies, figuring that you won't get another chance for a year. I feel your pain. Sorry Arnie :/
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats!

Thank you very much!

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)