Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Tribble Uhura 5* and Alan-A-Dale 4* for the next campaign!

u7lf38hycne2.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine! Take my $14 CAD!!!

Three Collection Uhura I already have at 1/5 so this works nicely.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Love the theme. Very appropriate. These two have done so much.
    That Uhura has both beautiful artwork of an iconic moment and excellent game utility. She's been on my want list a while.
    The Geordi isn't a bad purple either for those that don't have him. Decent enough stats, three collections, and promising traits for a couple more.
    I'm in.
    Now for March speculation. It being Women's history month, I say a 5* Number One and 4* Captain Janeway. (This choice of Janeway has nothing to do with my 4/5* Evolved Janeway and the Mutated Paris I'm sitting on. :p )
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Uhura isn't just great on her own, but I suspect she'll be useful for SNW events. Following her up with Number One the next month, as the gold or purple, would be a nice one-two punch.

We've never had Burnham, Janeway, or Kira in a campaign. There are some interesting gold and purple options there. None of the non-regulars come immediately to mind, although I'm sure there are some there worth considering

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.... I like the choices, but this is one of those (rare) occasions that isn't so great for me. I have Tribble Uhura at 4/5 already, and I've become opposed to starting 5* duplicates that I'll never invest the resources to complete. And yet, Uhura is TOS main cast which fits my 2022 resolution to FF as many of those as possible. Very well then, I'll exchange a few Spican flame gems for the last Tribble.
  • I have 2 x 5/5 Uhura and will start a 2nd dupe. Her stats are decent.
    qqtu0pgww280.jpeg
    0694zpqbqc93.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I'd quite like to see FO Burnham or one of the Number One Legendaries next month.

I've been out of the campaigns for a while (only thing aside from monthly dilithium I'll buy) and Tribble Uhura isn't going to get me off the sidelines, even with her sat at 1/5. Common skill set, worse than the constant stream we've had in megas of late, and I took (the better) Lt Cmdr Uhura last year.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    I would boldly go with Amelia Earhart as an alternative for March Campaign.

qje5ev8duush.jpg
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    I would boldly go with Amelia Earhart as an alternative for March Campaign.

qje5ev8duush.jpg

Amelia would make a great Campaign crew. Maybe not for the campaign tied to Black History Month though.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Uhura and Geordi are the February campaign for BHM. March is Women's History Month and Earhart would be great. She could also work for July's. It will be 85 years the 2nd? since her disappearance. A new 4* of Noonan would be perfect.

Damn, that was a dumb moment on my part. Yes, Earhart would be a fantastic choice for a Women's History Month campaign.

Big hopes here. Now I am waiting for Shan's message: "Speculate no more, our March campaign will feature Amelia Earhart" :p
    I'm now hoping Elizabeth Dehner will pop up somewhere, freebie, extra OE goodie, pack, something, since we just lost Sally Kellerman.
    The existing one isn't spectacular, but the character was sort of iconic. I can picture her so much easier than some of the others. I think there should be a Memorial Day pack or Portal each year offering crew played by actors we've lost in the last year. It's a way to keep them alive with us, the fans, where they will always be.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Ameila Earhart and Flustered Jett Reno.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the announcement I guess it is going to be Picard, Picard and Picard.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the announcement I guess it is going to be Picard, Picard and Picard.

I just checked variants of the show's women. They're pretty much all SR's, except Dahj and Soji. I have literally all of them immortalized. I guess a duplicate Dahj on the Run wouldn't hurt my feelings. Soji was a recurring legendary, so I hope it won't be her. Frankly though, it wouldn't surprise me if were literally 3 variants of JLP.
    Farewell 🖖
    March is Women's History Month and I'm expecting a Picard Mega next month.
    I'm not sure who the purple will be. (Jurati?) The gold Raffi wouldn't be a bad 5*. I'd wager on the new upper track being a new variant of Seven from Picard. Avenging Seven from "Stardust City Rag" or one from this season would be interesting...and tempting.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    March is Women's History Month and I'm expecting a Picard Mega next month.
    I'm not sure who the purple will be. (Jurati?) The gold Raffi wouldn't be a bad 5*. I'd wager on the new upper track being a new variant of Seven from Picard. Avenging Seven from "Stardust City Rag" or one from this season would be interesting...and tempting.
    ANNIKA SEVEN SHOTS
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today would be a good day to announce a new campaign. I'm holding my honor pulls so I can make better informed decisions. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today would be a good day to announce a new campaign. I'm holding my honor pulls so I can make better informed decisions. :)

That is smart. Of course I did not. But on the bright side I pulled no PIC crew.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Great crew picks and new Laris looks awesome. Hope her stats matches her art.

Any chance you can provide her stats early?

Rewards for ultimate track look great as well. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Shan wrote: »

I love the artwork of Second Chance Laris o:). So four copies of her + three 5* Citations (which I need to build up again) alone will make me buy the Ultimate track this time. It will not happen every month, but this time I am in B) .
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second Chance Laris Stats should be

FE 1/5, Level 100, DIP 615 (354 - 754), ENG 206 (111 - 250), MED 376 (234 - 546)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, DIP 955 (354 - 754), ENG 431 (111 - 250), MED 804 (234 - 546)

"We Love Deeply, And Then We Honor That Love By Loving Again"
    - Boosts Evasion by 6
    - Initialize: 6s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 6s
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +275, Crit Bonus +245, Crit Rating +108, Evasion +200

Traits: Romulan, Resourceful, Civilian, Caregiver, Romantic, Tal Shiar, Veteran
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    Second Chance Laris Stats should be

FE 1/5, Level 100, DIP 615 (354 - 754), ENG 206 (111 - 250), MED 376 (234 - 546)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, DIP 955 (354 - 754), ENG 431 (111 - 250), MED 804 (234 - 546)

"We Love Deeply, And Then We Honor That Love By Loving Again"
    - Boosts Evasion by 6
    - Initialize: 6s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 6s
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +275, Crit Bonus +245, Crit Rating +108, Evasion +200

Traits: Romulan, Resourceful, Civilian, Caregiver, Romantic, Tal Shiar, Veteran

Thank you. 🙂

Stats are disappointing though. With a lil better bases it would have make a decent voyages crew. 😐

So the crew has only, if any, some gauntlet use for newer players.

Collections value is kinda OK though.

9ynpkjo4fkuk.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats are disappointing though. With a lil better bases it would have make a decent voyages crew. 😐

So the crew has only, if any, some gauntlet use for newer players.

Bigbook puts her as the #7 Gauntlet crew.
    Bigbook also puts her as the #532 Shuttle crew.

I get that avoiding power creep is important but the latter stat is a little ridiculous.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals