Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Enemy Within - 03/12 - edited for bonus trait

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Holonovel Doctor, i see Author Doctor in ranks? 🤔

Inquiring!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought the same. I was sure of it and unfroze him.
    k4thrt0j3anm.jpeg

Huh? Would have been good to know that earlier.

Indeed. That would have been good to know when swapping crew.

Yikes, that’s kind of a big deal. I can thaw four more 4* crew that should be useful and may have to power-level two 5* crew, if they are strong enough to warrant it. I’ve got resources coming out of my ears but someone less fortunate in that respect is going to be up a creek when trying to get things together on such short notice.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought the same. I was sure of it and unfroze him.
    k4thrt0j3anm.jpeg

Huh? Would have been good to know that earlier.

Indeed. That would have been good to know when swapping crew.

This is NOT awesome.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to get the 4th star for Bashir and add stars to Riker, I got a couple event packs... got Bashir in the second pack, after getting Culber (new 1/5) in the first.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    For the lack of advance warning about the Physician trait providing a bonus as well, that was my bad.
    I overlooked it. I will send out some Merits with the in-game mail later on.

Thank you.
    n2u12905jdm9.png

Well, that has to be on the top-five list of best event pack pulls of all time. Congratulations!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the lack of advance warning about the Physician trait providing a bonus as well, that was my bad.

Thank you, Shan. That should eliminate the need for submitting a CS ticket asking for the incremental Merits needed to thaw my 12 frozen Physicians. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • n2u12905jdm9.png

I.

HATE.

YOU.

But congrats.

But all in good fun, I don't hate you. But I do want that Quark someday!

Congrats on your BEEEEEEEES! Jake.

Thanks, the other 2 in that one were immortal. The quark is a dupe but the other 2 choices were lousy 1/5s so it was a no brainer.
    n2u12905jdm9.png

I.

HATE.

YOU.

But congrats.

But all in good fun, I don't hate you. But I do want that Quark someday!

Congrats on your BEEEEEEEES! Jake.

Thanks, the other 2 in that one were immortal. The quark is a dupe but the other 2 choices were lousy 1/5s so it was a no brainer.

You're not making me feel better by telling me that Quark is a DUPLICATE!

GAH!

Just kidding though. But GAH!

Thanks! Time to power level some Physicians... let's see how many I have hanging out at level 1 at 1/5.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you. With all the stuff going on lately, new studio and such, can t blame you at all. Usually ur 100%. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Thanks! Time to power level some Physicians... let's see how many I have hanging out at level 1 at 1/5.

I power-leveled Surgeon Pulaski and thawed out Drafted McCoy and Dr. Leonard McCoy before realizing I forgot to look at all the FE 5* Physicians I have to see if they were necessary...they weren’t. Don’t make the same mistake I did! :)
  • mejoyh wrote: »
    I did 5 pulls thinking I might get a 5*.

No. I got 5 of Bashir. I think I'll stop there.

Count yourself lucky.... did 25 pulls.... i already had a 3/5 Odan Riker and was really hoping for Culber...

I got 23 Bashirs, 1 Odan Riker and 1 Culber... Quite possibly the worst return on pulls I've had ever... 15k Dil down the drain....

I had nearly the same luck - 25 pulls, 2 Rikers and 1 Culber for 16k dil. :(
  • I was hoping 1701 Bashir would give us a new sounder, but at least they used it for his ship ability...
  • I did 5 pulls thinking I might get a 5*.

No. I got 5 of Bashir. I think I'll stop there.

Same here. But I did also get +1 to my 5* 1701 Sisko and a 5* Abraham Lincoln, so not shabby.

Based on what I'm reading, looks like I'm going to quit while I am ahead. I already have "Author Doctor", so my only decision to make is do I go all-out to grab a Claymore Scotty? If I don't hit 1500 or better, it will be a waste of resources, as I have everything else. But it is Scotty....hmmmm....
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I like the much bigger event crew, this is a lot more manageable. And 1701 Bashir has acceptable bases, which is nice for a MED crew. So all in all this event looks a lot better than initially.
  • n2u12905jdm9.png

Ah, so that's where all my Legendaries went in my pulls. Glad someone else had better luck with the RNG than I did. Congrats on an epic pull!

I power-leveled Surgeon Pulaski and thawed out Drafted McCoy and Dr. Leonard McCoy before realizing I forgot to look at all the FE 5* Physicians I have to see if they were necessary...they weren’t. Don’t make the same mistake I did! :)

You make a good point...

I have that I could power level:
    • Merry Men Crusher 2/5 level 1
    • Age of Sail Crusher 1/5 level 1
    • Phlox, Au Naturel 1/5 level 1
    • Dr. Toby Russell 4/4 level 1
    • Surgeon Pulaski 1/5 level 1

I wonder if I should even bother...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK
    So the event ranked rewards will be changed shortly to include Holonovel Doctor instead of Author Doctor.

Well there goes more merits. Maybe I'll leave him out in case he is bonus next week.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    OK
    So the event ranked rewards will be changed shortly to include Holonovel Doctor instead of Author Doctor.

Well there goes more merits. Maybe I'll leave him out in case he is bonus next week.

Why did u just pull him out early, he isn t bonus for this week, always been for nxt week(no matter if Author or Holonovel).

EDIT NVM, he has the PHYSICIAN trait, got ya. Pretty sure he still will be bonus for nxt week though.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    All physicians, eh? Well, there goes Changeling Bashir's 1% chance to get onto a Med shuttle. Back to the Gamma Quadrant with you, imposter!

Dress Uniform Bashir might be too fancy for shuttle work as well. Stay at the party and play spy - the medical team can carry on without you.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Physicians. I have no versions of Culber, but I've got a lot of physicians, including five immortal legendary ones -- Dr. "Bones", Pollard, Indulgent Seven, EMA, and BR Bashir. Suddenly feeling very strong for this event.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh, why can't we leave bonus pools at a manageable level and not make every faction event a full blown mega style drainfest ?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    ugh, why can't we leave bonus pools at a manageable level and not make every faction event a full blown mega style drainfest ?

This.

I can't help but wonder if they're trying to make it easier for less mature rosters to compete (attain thresholds) but in the end I think it's making it harder and harder to rank.

• Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 2 packs, and I get Culber (I didn't have him), Bashir and last star for Smuggler Kassidy Yates.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    n2u12905jdm9.png

How? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
    Congrats on this pull :)