Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Roj - 03/26

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Roj
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Mirror Keyla Detmer 5* (New), Riva 4* (New), and Defiant Commander Worf 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/26 until Monday 03/30 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: Niners Ezri (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/02.

Event Faction: Federation, Klingon Empire, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Detmer, Worf, and crew with the Mirror Universe trait.

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a winning faction bonus?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay Ezri! Now, will 4/02 event be a skirmish perhaps? ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to to overuse the term... but calling a bloodbath now. Huge bonus pool (Worf, Mirror) and a desirable 5*.
  • Options
    Riva is one I've wanted to see for a while
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep he was great. Seems like we have had defiant commander Worf a lot but otherwise a great event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a winning faction bonus?

There usually is with Faction events, yes.
  • Options

Yep he was great. Seems like we have had defiant commander Worf a lot but otherwise a great event.

Yeah and that Worf is SO BAD.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    (there was an image here, but ...)

Deleted, per an Iluminatus. Access seems to be important. Whatever, y’all. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    wowwww a 5* Ezri, what a time to be alive - thanks and stay distanced Shan!!!

173177ad55783aa5dee354157b4782f0486c19b9.gifv

“Now, that’s a Fancy Dan!”

Finally a 5* Ezri!
  • Options
    RFRF ✭✭
    I had really hoped Riva would be a gauntlet character. Now I am left hoping for a release of his voices to combine to make a 5* I guess. That would work too.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riva is cool. And now we know that Ezri in the Vault was real.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I did the math (well, my Excel spreadsheet did it) and he isn’t worth thawing out for his own event. His combined COM/SEC is worse than Ba’ku Worf (by six points with my starbase/collection bonuses) even with the larger bonus...and it’s over a thousand points behind my immortal Mirror Kirk and Mirror Picard and even Emperor Georgiou at 4/5*.
  • Options

I did the math (well, my Excel spreadsheet did it) and he isn’t worth thawing out for his own event. His combined COM/SEC is worse than Ba’ku Worf (by six points with my starbase/collection bonuses) even with the larger bonus...and it’s over a thousand points behind my immortal Mirror Kirk and Mirror Picard and even Emperor Georgiou at 4/5*.

OMG this is awesome. Awesomely bad.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG this is awesome. Awesomely bad.

Yup. DC Worf is one of those crew that are going to be surprisingly helpful for new players when it comes to voyages and the gauntlet but completely fail as Faction event crew for anyone who has even a halfway decent set of bonus crew.
  • Options
    Riva? Didn't see that one coming! :o
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the event Niners Ezri features in be the first part of the April mega, meaning she will also be in the mega recap packs?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting to see that DC Worf commentary edged out any commentary about Federation in a faction event. :D Poor guy.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    There are 5 Thursdays in April. We've recently also had a replay/flashback before the mega event. I would guess that the event starting April 2nd will be a replay of The Galactic Series. It was originally timed to coincide with the start of Baseball season. Then the Picard Mega will begin April 9th with its final event starting on April 30th and running a couple days into May.

Won't be timed with the start of baseball season this year...
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    There are 5 Thursdays in April. We've recently also had a replay/flashback before the mega event. I would guess that the event starting April 2nd will be a replay of The Galactic Series. It was originally timed to coincide with the start of Baseball season. Then the Picard Mega will begin April 9th with its final event starting on April 30th and running a couple days into May.

Won't be timed with the start of baseball season this year...

IF there is even a season this year for any sport...
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I miss hybrids... been 5 weeks since a hybrid, and next week will be the 11th full event over the past 12 weeks!

Another upvote for hybrids here! I especially like Galaxy events as part of hybrids, because the grind can get really tedious. I'd like to see a hybrid Expedition/Galaxy. Or Faction/Galaxy, because then not so much tapping.
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell some great artwork for this event. We already saw the new Ezri and i have a feeling Riva will look awesome as well. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember Riva