Options

Key information about the event: Roj - 03/26

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humorous copy/paste error of the day (from communications message):

Bonus crew
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of variants of Detmer, Worf, and crew with the Mirror Universe trait.

Anyone see where I left my Alternate Future Mirror Detmer? Did I airlock my Defiant Ensign Worf?

:)
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I find myself disappointed that Ezri is not MED primary... MED tertiary is blah. But big ol' security base?

I was just saying in another thread that I could use good DIP/SEC crew in a MED slot. Guess I'm in this week. :)

ugh ... this was a skill combo not available for 5* crew up until now ... with a massive voyage total (3532) ... we'll see if I feel like it in. lockdown with the kids driving me crazy ...

Skill combo or order?

yeah order ... wrote this just before I had to bathe the kids ... skill-combo-order ... so exactly SEC-DIP-MED in that order ... sorry for the confusion ... nothing confusing about 3532 though ... :)
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find myself disappointed that Ezri is not MED primary... MED tertiary is blah. But big ol' security base?

I was just saying in another thread that I could use good DIP/SEC crew in a MED slot. Guess I'm in this week. :)

ugh ... this was a skill combo not available for 5* crew up until now ... with a massive voyage total (3532) ... we'll see if I feel like it in. lockdown with the kids driving me crazy ...

Skill combo or order?

yeah order ... wrote this just before I had to bathe the kids ... skill-combo-order ... so exactly SEC-DIP-MED in that order ... sorry for the confusion ... nothing confusing about 3532 though ... :)

She's a tier 2 crew officially. Here goes everyone!
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    Event name: "Roj". For some reason I immediately thought it'd be a Trek/Blakes 7 crossover. Maybe I'm showing my age...

Nah. Clearly a reference to What's Happenin'.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    Event name: "Roj". For some reason I immediately thought it'd be a Trek/Blakes 7 crossover. Maybe I'm showing my age...

That was my first thought. Hey hey hey!!

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Banjo1012 wrote: »

That was my first thought. Hey hey hey!!

Three pages late, Brothers.......
    So, next week is called "Roj" and the next week appears to be a Rerun?

When are we getting Dee?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Perhaps last time was not a good event on which to deplete my resources. I expect this event to set a record for top 1500. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Looks like a forced pass on this event.
  • Options
    So not a rerun, no mega anouncement for next month... Is the schedule being changed again?
  • Options
    So not a rerun, no mega anouncement for next month... Is the schedule being changed again?

Five Thursdays in April.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pfft. Y'all are nitpicking who has the Mirror trait and is or is not worth thawing. Meanwhile, I'm about to revive Bajoran Dukat just 'cause he's holding a mirror. I ain't takin' no chances on missing out on Niners Ezri. I've looked over my wishlist and she's tops, even over any of the incoming PIC crew.

That's next-level commitment right there kids!
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    First thing I thought when I saw Riva was:
    'Oh look, it's the guy from Planet of the Apes!' :p
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pfft. Y'all are nitpicking who has the Mirror trait and is or is not worth thawing. Meanwhile, I'm about to revive Bajoran Dukat just 'cause he's holding a mirror. I ain't takin' no chances on missing out on Niners Ezri. I've looked over my wishlist and she's tops, even over any of the incoming PIC crew.

well I-I-I-I-I-I-I stole my missus' compact so that I could mirror all my crew.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

Did y'all see who Keyla mentioned?!?!?

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Is 4* Keyla Detmer bugged? She shows up on the crew selection list where she would be if she weren't bonus crew, and when I select her, she doesn't have "BONUS!" appear over her. The success percentage is the same with her as my normal crew with the same stats.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

He was only mentioned on screen, though. We never saw him.

I never read the comics, so maybe he appeared there? Or they could do a Timelines Original, I guess...
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

I never read the comics, so maybe he appeared there? Or they could do a Timelines Original, I guess...

Emperor Spock's mentioned in the game every time there is a Terran event. It would be cool to have him, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Spock's mentioned in the game every time there is a Terran event. It would be cool to have him, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Thank you for finally revealing the mystery to the rest of us

• Options
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

Didn't they mention in the DS9 Mirror episodes that Spock became Emporer in the 23rd century?

Canon.

Or, at least Nikon.................
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH MY DOG!!!!!!!!!

Didn't they mention in the DS9 Mirror episodes that Spock became Emporer in the 23rd century?

Canon.

Or, at least Nikon.................

IIRC, Mirror Kira explains the history since Kirk crossed over. She mentions that Spock saw that there was a different way and became emperor to change the nature of the empire. The KCA was the “bad guys” now instead of the Terrans, but the Terran empire, again IIRC, was much weaker because of the changes Spock implemented.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the name of the Klingon missions. Does anyone have a translation at hand by any chance?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is 4* Keyla Detmer bugged? She shows up on the crew selection list where she would be if she weren't bonus crew, and when I select her, she doesn't have "BONUS!" appear over her. The success percentage is the same with her as my normal crew with the same stats.

She’s getting a bonus for me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

She’s getting a bonus for me.

Same here

• Options
    Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Ren~ wrote: »
    I like the name of the Klingon missions. Does anyone have a translation at hand by any chance?
    The title of the event I can translate from memory: Roj means Peace.

For the others: https://www.translator.eu/english/klingon/translation/

I bought the Klingon Dictionary some years ago and it was a big fun to read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Klingon_Dictionary

Live long and prosper,
    Doctor 8472
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only one 3-seat Klingon shuttle mission, right?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!