Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Zefram Gr wrote: »
    Riva? Didn't see that one coming! :o

He was deaf not blind.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, Troi was pretty key in that episode, so a 2* [Mediator?] Deanna would be a welcome addition to the thresholds...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Ren~ wrote: »
    Didn't we have a faction event last week already?

Edit: Please stop featuring defiant commander and civil war Worf. There are other super rare Worf cards!

100% this, and thank you for saying things that make people think. I might not always agree with you, but I respect your opinions. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    @Data1001 and @Prime Lorca [10FH]

Love it 😉😊 keep the sound coming. "..........." amazing😉
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    There are 5 Thursdays in April. We've recently also had a replay/flashback before the mega event. I would guess that the event starting April 2nd will be a replay of The Galactic Series. It was originally timed to coincide with the start of Baseball season. Then the Picard Mega will begin April 9th with its final event starting on April 30th and running a couple days into May.

I hate that you're probably right, @AviTrek. That would also make "The Galactic Series 2" bittersweet for me.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »
    i have a feeling Riva will look awesome as well. :)

His sound byte is going to be amazing.

Sound bytes have been used less and less lately, but I think you're right. I think we'll get Riva's sound byte. It'll be nice to see sound make a comeback. Maybe we'll get Mr. Homn with sound byte soon too.

So much for the 'silent' types. ;) But remember that Mr Homn was profuse in his thanks for all the hooch at the end of the wedding episode. :smiley::smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Zefram GrZefram Gr ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    @[CH] OsirisSonOfGeb Should I try to mute myself? :#
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Interesting to see that DC Worf commentary edged out any commentary about Federation in a faction event. :D Poor guy.

Pfft. Like I still read anything after "Niners Ezri".

The Klingon and Terran Empires don't drop anything nearly as valuable as the Augments, Section 31, or Borg. It doesn't make much difference which of those we get to run with post-event bonus. If the Federation wins this one, it won't sting like being cheated out of the Augments last week.

The Terrans have 3* alcohol, poisoned drinks and those annoying emblems. I will run nothing else after the kickstart.

I levelled all the Mirror chars and now I am depleted on their stuff.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riva was the mediator that Klingons despised. He added a word to their vocabulary. "Peacemaker". He was mute. He had a "Chorus" of three assistants that were telepathic, and conveyed his thoughts. They were vaporized on an away mission while he was trying to bring peace to a wartorn planet.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riva was the mediator that Klingons despised. He added a word to their vocabulary. "Peacemaker". He was mute. He had a "Chorus" of three assistants that were telepathic, and conveyed his thoughts. They were vaporized on an away mission while he was trying to bring peace to a wartorn planet.

Thank you. I think I remember him, now.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Killer mullet too if I remember correctly

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I believe that is accurate.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

No business up front, just a party all around.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    etm6prtteben.jpg

No mullet, more of a Gordon Lightfoot vibe.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if you want a classic TNG mullet, look no further than this legendary specimen from the season 1 episode "Home Soil".

dyu8zwy0qdtc.jpg

My wife and I have lovingly named him Mullet McButtchin.
  • Options
    So, next week is called "Roj" and the next week appears to be a Rerun?

When are we getting Dee?
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I totally missed, how to enable sound bites, none of the crew it talking to me for over 3 years ... only this bridge/engine room background noise. Nothing else.

Also, no idea how to reenable it. Sound slider in settings is back down to 10% but even then I should be able to here this lovely "I always get an A" Wesley, right?

I need a "How to" ...
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I totally missed, how to enable sound bites, none of the crew it talking to me for over 3 years ... only this bridge/engine room background noise. Nothing else.

Also, no idea how to reenable it. Sound slider in settings is back down to 10% but even then I should be able to here this lovely "I always get an A" Wesley, right?

I need a "How to" ...

Most crew don't have sound. There were a bunch of the launch characters that had sound bites. Since then only select few have had sound added. Try clicking on the new 5* McCoy they gave everyone. He has sound bites.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I need a "How to" ...

Most crew don't have sound. There were a bunch of the launch characters that had sound bites. Since then only select few have had sound added. Try clicking on the new 5* McCoy they gave everyone. He has sound bites.

And almost every Scottie.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting to see that DC Worf commentary edged out any commentary about Federation in a faction event. :D Poor guy.

Pfft. Like I still read anything after "Niners Ezri".

The Klingon and Terran Empires don't drop anything nearly as valuable as the Augments, Section 31, or Borg. It doesn't make much difference which of those we get to run with post-event bonus. If the Federation wins this one, it won't sting like being cheated out of the Augments last week.

The Terrans have 3* alcohol, poisoned drinks and those annoying emblems. I will run nothing else after the kickstart.

I levelled all the Mirror chars and now I am depleted on their stuff.

Oh, I'll be running Terrans, too; those incoming Picard crew are surely gonna need a whole hell of a lot of booze, and Polyalloys never go to waste. But since those can be farmed from admittedly costly missions, they aren't nearly as pressing for me as the 2* Science Experiments that are available exclusively from the Augments.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

I need a "How to" ...

Can you PLEASE quote correct. You put @Data1001 quote into my mouth.
    I never wrote: „His sound byte is going to be amazing.“.
    Since i would never make fun of disabled ppl. THX!

tk9sbfk5f6e2.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Wow. Twenty five active Mirror crew, without even poking around my fridge. Maybe I can get a good run in a Fraction Event. I've been doing much better in them lately.
  • Options

Hm, I have that one 5* McCoy single skill ... but I have no sound. On what screen are you clicking where exactly to get a sound quote from him?

Or might that also have something to do with the language settings? If not set to English, then no sound clips?

I remember the quotes, happening at those node mission thingies pre Warp1/warp10 ...
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options

Hm, I have that one 5* McCoy single skill ... but I have no sound. On what screen are you clicking where exactly to get a sound quote from him?

Or might that also have something to do with the language settings? If not set to English, then no sound clips?

I remember the quotes, happening at those node mission thingies pre Warp1/warp10 ...

I switched from Engrish, and clicked on several Crew that I know have sound bites. Nothing. It appears it has to be set to Engrish.

With audio set to Engrish, click on Crew in the Crew Quarters.

Scottie, Picard, Data, Weasely, ànd Anniversary Bones should talk. For some examples.

To adjust Volume:

Click on the square button on upper right corner, with three horizontal lines on it
    Click on "Settings", second row on the right
    Volume slider goes from "0" to "💯". Zero is no sound, 💯 is Max sound.
  • Options
    Event name: "Roj". For some reason I immediately thought it'd be a Trek/Blakes 7 crossover. Maybe I'm showing my age...