Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Seekers of Life - 04/16 - Mega-Event Part 2 - Edit: ships!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Hi, would like to ask, if I choose to stop my skirmishing now, and I have about 2000 intel sitting around, will that intel still be available to me when the next skirmish starts, in about 2 weeks time?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, would like to ask, if I choose to stop my skirmishing now, and I have about 2000 intel sitting around, will that intel still be available to me when the next skirmish starts, in about 2 weeks time?

No. It doesn't roll over.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I've never done a skirmish event before, but I gotta say...I'm getting pretty burnt out on this repetition. Much more so than running shuttles or crafting for factions. Besides winning the various threshold rewards, and ultimately landing in the rank you're after, is there any point to all of this? It never ends! I imagine the biggest winners will essentially be the players who can stay awake the longest and keep clicking the fastest, until the clock runs out lol.

Skirmishes are tedious.

But if you're a newer player, they're a boon worth getting bored over once in a while for the chron and honour boots.

The credits can be nice too, as if you've enough to do a pile of 10x standard pulls, you're converting them to honour.

They're basically galaxy event level tedium, but with enough shiny presents to let you hold your nose for a while.
  • Options
    furyd wrote: »
    I've never done a skirmish event before, but I gotta say...I'm getting pretty burnt out on this repetition. Much more so than running shuttles or crafting for factions. Besides winning the various threshold rewards, and ultimately landing in the rank you're after, is there any point to all of this? It never ends! I imagine the biggest winners will essentially be the players who can stay awake the longest and keep clicking the fastest, until the clock runs out lol.

Skirmishes are tedious.

But if you're a newer player, they're a boon worth getting bored over once in a while for the chron and honour boots.

The credits can be nice too, as if you've enough to do a pile of 10x standard pulls, you're converting them to honour.

They're basically galaxy event level tedium, but with enough shiny presents to let you hold your nose for a while.

Yeah. The post-Battle Drops are definitely a boon. I even got a Premium Pull earlier today.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    furyd wrote: »

Skirmishes are tedious.

I’ll throw in that I find Skirmishes easier to grind away at than Galaxies while watching something on the TV. Which is what I intend on doing today. :)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The animation of the borg cube getting blown up is VERY satisfying.

si77szh6jcfo.jpg
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    To whom it may concern: my event crew aren't getting bonuses on leftover Event Faction Shuttle Missions in Phase 2 on iOS, but they ARE getting their bonuses on those leftover shuttle missions through the Facebook portal.

qimb87pyr671.png

3z891fupmox5.png
    Yes, that happens when you reload the game; which seems to happen on my iPhone if I let the game alone for too long. To note though: even though the bonuses do not show up in the percentages they are still active. In other words, if you had 90% success before and now only sees 50%, the real percentage is still 90%. Makes it tricky to crew missions properly: need to search for bonus crew manually and ignore the percentage numbers shown, but still worth it in the end.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Speaking of which, how's the RNG treating you? So far it's paying out low on chrons and high on extra VP for me. It seems I haven't watered my chron bushes very well...

I had a drop of 150 and another of 300 chronitons in the last hour, so that's been nice.

I noticed something just now while randomly picking some space battles:

ueufs643z4o7.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, guys. I did pretty much stop after getting the 4* crew, 10 portal pulls, & a replacement supply kit. The only farming I really did went towards building equippable items to level up my bridge crew...which is what eventually allowed me to consistently clear all 5 battles (after a string of failures). Can't wait for an Expedition, lol :open_mouth:
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, guys. I did pretty much stop after getting the 4* crew, 10 portal pulls, & a replacement supply kit. The only farming I really did went towards building equippable items to level up my bridge crew...which is what eventually allowed me to consistently clear all 5 battles (after a string of failures). Can't wait for an Expedition, lol :open_mouth:

g0ax72c6wyr1.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of which, how's the RNG treating you? So far it's paying out low on chrons and high on extra VP for me. It seems I haven't watered my chron bushes very well...

I had a drop of 150 and another of 300 chronitons in the last hour, so that's been nice.

ueufs643z4o7.jpg

Then I can tell you're flying the Artifact as your current ship. Remember, the last mission of Shadow of a Doubt is a mirror match.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Sovinox wrote: »
    To whom it may concern: my event crew aren't getting bonuses on leftover Event Faction Shuttle Missions in Phase 2 on iOS, but they ARE getting their bonuses on those leftover shuttle missions through the Facebook portal.

qimb87pyr671.png

3z891fupmox5.png
    Yes, that happens when you reload the game; which seems to happen on my iPhone if I let the game alone for too long. To note though: even though the bonuses do not show up in the percentages they are still active. In other words, if you had 90% success before and now only sees 50%, the real percentage is still 90%. Makes it tricky to crew missions properly: need to search for bonus crew manually and ignore the percentage numbers shown, but still worth it in the end.

They still get the bonus, but you do lose the shared crew. I know this from nearly perfect success rates with what is displayed as ~50%. So type the trait, or the crews name that get bonus.
    On iOS when phase one is over, as long as I do not touch the the event button (so do not collect rewards or go in to look at ranks) the game will keep showing the bonus and will show shared crew.

Now I let everyone no my secret to doing event shuttles in phase two. Though I know others may have figured this out.👍
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

qimb87pyr671.png

3z891fupmox5.png

They still get the bonus. So type the trait, or the crews name that get bonus.
    On iOS when phase one is over, as long as I do not touch the the event button (so do not collect rewards or go in to look at ranks) the game will keep showing the bonus and will show shared crew.

Now I let everyone no my secret to doing event shuttles in phase two. Though I know others may have figured this out.👍

It’s been discussed a few times over the years. Avoiding clicking on the Enter Event button is of course critical, though not manually reloading the app for some reason (or using other apps on your mobile device that might use enough memory to cause it to be reloaded anyway) is also important.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Is Tylor worth having as a double.. my guess is no..
  • Options
    Considering how many people were saying "Saru is just a Soji clone, so I don't want him", that last half hour sure was a knife fight. I moved up 1600 spots since I got up this morning, and over 250 that last half hour. And I was afraid to stop Skirmishing to check where I was. It was that competitive.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed out on Saru by 19 places.....
  • Options
    Missed out on Saru by 19 places.....

Ouch. I know that is irritating.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Tylor worth having as a double.. my guess is no..

Of course, he is Disco
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

qimb87pyr671.png

3z891fupmox5.png

It’s been discussed a few times over the years. Avoiding clicking on the Enter Event button is of course critical, though not manually reloading the app for some reason (or using other apps on your mobile device that might use enough memory to cause it to be reloaded anyway) is also important.

Did not know about the memory thing. In the past this might of happened to me and I just figured I must have accidentally clicked the event button.
  • Options

ueufs643z4o7.jpg

Then I can tell you're flying the Artifact as your current ship. Remember, the last mission of Shadow of a Doubt is a mirror match.

Shows how much attention I paid the one time I had to play through it! Carry on, then. Nothing to see here after all.
  • Options

qimb87pyr671.png

3z891fupmox5.png

Did not know about the memory thing. In the past this might of happened to me and I just figured I must have accidentally clicked the event button.

I stumbled upon it myself - I can run overhang shuttles for six hours or more if I do little or nothing else with my phone, but get stuck in can’t-see-the-true-crew-order purgatory after only twenty minutes of dinking around on Facebook.