Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Suitable Menace - 04/23 - Mega-Event Part 3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Suitable Menace
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Vahar’ai Saru 5* (New), Dr. Agnes Jurati 4* (New), and Lore 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/23 until Monday 04/27 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: Executive Director Hugh (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/30.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Soji Asha 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Terran Empire, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, as well as Soji
• small bonus: variants of Saru, Lore, and crew with the Cyberneticist trait.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just......well, nm :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Hugh.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice. Curious to see how that goes. I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order. I could see myself gunning pretty hard for Hugh if he has the right skill mix.

Lore was his lord and master for a while there. Also, isn’t this at least his second event?

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice. Curious to see how that goes. I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order. I could see myself gunning pretty hard for Hugh if he has the right skill mix.

Com/med/eng?! I’m all in.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice.

It seems like a callback to Lore and Hugh's TNG episode together, perhaps?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool, we finally get some cyberneticists....es that we can use in the, uh, skirmish in the final week? thanks as always Shan!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore, one of the crappiest base stats crew they coul have picked for a faction. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Lore was his lord and master for a while there. Also, isn’t this at least his second event?

3rd. (4th if you want to be picky)
    Ghost in the Machine
    Ghost in the Machine 2
    A New Lease
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

3rd. (4th if you want to be picky)
    Ghost in the Machine
    Ghost in the Machine 2
    A New Lease

I thought I remembered him quite a few times

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, there is one that is easy to search for. Must be 800 with the "Explorer" Trait.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    KyleAKyleA ✭✭
    So the Picard characters added so far during the event are Soji (5*), Raffi (4*), Elnor (5*), Fenris Ranger Seven (4*), Narek (5*), Agnes (4*) and Executive Director Hugh (5*).

I'm really hoping Rios is included too!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Lore seems an odd choice.

It seems like a callback to Lore and Hugh's TNG episode together, perhaps?

I meant odd in the sense that the existing SR's so far have been from Discovery (Airiam and Tyler). I was hoping to get another duplicate of S31 Georgiou. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    For some reason I read Hugh and nothing clicked. Oh! Lol, now I'm excited! Lol
  • Options
    "Variants of Lore"... which means "Lore" and "The One, Lore". Hope "variants of Saru" will save the day!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zefram Gr wrote: »
    "Variants of Lore"... which means "Lore" and "The One, Lore". Hope "variants of Saru" will save the day!

For him being in his fourth Event, it is curious I don't have 4 🌟 Lore. Added The One Lore to my Skirmish list for tomorrow.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    TachyonukTachyonuk ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It's a moot point for most of us, but won't the existing (rare) Hugh give a bonus?
    (Edit)Never mind, I guess it will the week after.
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tachyonuk wrote: »
    It;s a moot point for most of us, but won't the existing (rare) Hugh give a bonus?

The next week
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    en92ba4sskf7.gif

Watch out for Hugh!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Hugh and me both!
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Rewards
    5*: Executive Director Hugh (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/30.
    Here's hoping next week adds 4* Mess Hall Brawl Culber for the double Hugh goodness.
    That would be Hughge!
    I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order.
    You're saying that skill order would be... Hughnique?

[Hughbiquitous emojis]

Big if Hugh.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Hugh and me both!
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Rewards
    Here's hoping next week adds 4* Mess Hall Brawl Culber for the double Hugh goodness.
    That would be Hughge!
    I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order.
    You're saying that skill order would be... Hughnique?

[Hughbiquitous emojis]

#HughniqueSkills
    Come on, WRG!! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Hughnique — here’s hoping!!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    #Hughnique — here’s hoping!!

That would certainly sell me a few more recap packs.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems strange to have a full faction event with just two factions, after this week's faction-hybrid with three.
  • Options
    Admiral S.F. Hubris would be fun at some point too.
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    KyleA wrote: »
    So the Picard characters added so far during the event are Soji (5*), Raffi (4*), Elnor (5*), Fenris Ranger Seven (4*), Narek (5*), Agnes (4*) and Executive Director Hugh (5*).

I'm really hoping Rios is included too!

All of these need their rarity swapped accept Soji. Judging by this Android Spot will be a Gold and Android Picard will be a lowly (*1)

BTW I want Android Spot