Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Suitable Menace - 04/23 - Mega-Event Part 3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Suitable Menace
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Vahar’ai Saru 5* (New), Dr. Agnes Jurati 4* (New), and Lore 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/23 until Monday 04/27 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: Executive Director Hugh (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/30.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Soji Asha 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Terran Empire, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, as well as Soji
• small bonus: variants of Saru, Lore, and crew with the Cyberneticist trait.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just......well, nm :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Hugh.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice. Curious to see how that goes. I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order. I could see myself gunning pretty hard for Hugh if he has the right skill mix.

Lore was his lord and master for a while there. Also, isn’t this at least his second event?

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice. Curious to see how that goes. I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order. I could see myself gunning pretty hard for Hugh if he has the right skill mix.

Com/med/eng?! I’m all in.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore seems an odd choice.

It seems like a callback to Lore and Hugh's TNG episode together, perhaps?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool, we finally get some cyberneticists....es that we can use in the, uh, skirmish in the final week? thanks as always Shan!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore, one of the crappiest base stats crew they coul have picked for a faction. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Lore was his lord and master for a while there. Also, isn’t this at least his second event?

3rd. (4th if you want to be picky)
    Ghost in the Machine
    Ghost in the Machine 2
    A New Lease
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

3rd. (4th if you want to be picky)
    Ghost in the Machine
    Ghost in the Machine 2
    A New Lease

I thought I remembered him quite a few times

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, there is one that is easy to search for. Must be 800 with the "Explorer" Trait.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    KyleAKyleA ✭✭
    So the Picard characters added so far during the event are Soji (5*), Raffi (4*), Elnor (5*), Fenris Ranger Seven (4*), Narek (5*), Agnes (4*) and Executive Director Hugh (5*).

I'm really hoping Rios is included too!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Lore seems an odd choice.

It seems like a callback to Lore and Hugh's TNG episode together, perhaps?

I meant odd in the sense that the existing SR's so far have been from Discovery (Airiam and Tyler). I was hoping to get another duplicate of S31 Georgiou. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    For some reason I read Hugh and nothing clicked. Oh! Lol, now I'm excited! Lol
  • Options
    "Variants of Lore"... which means "Lore" and "The One, Lore". Hope "variants of Saru" will save the day!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zefram Gr wrote: »
    "Variants of Lore"... which means "Lore" and "The One, Lore". Hope "variants of Saru" will save the day!

For him being in his fourth Event, it is curious I don't have 4 🌟 Lore. Added The One Lore to my Skirmish list for tomorrow.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    TachyonukTachyonuk ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It's a moot point for most of us, but won't the existing (rare) Hugh give a bonus?
    (Edit)Never mind, I guess it will the week after.
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tachyonuk wrote: »
    It;s a moot point for most of us, but won't the existing (rare) Hugh give a bonus?

The next week
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    en92ba4sskf7.gif

Watch out for Hugh!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Hugh and me both!
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Rewards
    5*: Executive Director Hugh (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/30.
    Here's hoping next week adds 4* Mess Hall Brawl Culber for the double Hugh goodness.
    That would be Hughge!
    I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order.
    You're saying that skill order would be... Hughnique?

[Hughbiquitous emojis]

Big if Hugh.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Hugh and me both!
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Rewards
    Here's hoping next week adds 4* Mess Hall Brawl Culber for the double Hugh goodness.
    That would be Hughge!
    I'm mostly curious about ED Hugh. I would probably assign him CMD/MED/ENG (in that order). He would be the third to get that combo. I don't know what order Mayweather has, but I think he's the same as DF Paris. If WRG uses my suggestion, then this could be a first with this combo in this order.
    You're saying that skill order would be... Hughnique?

[Hughbiquitous emojis]

#HughniqueSkills
    Come on, WRG!! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Hughnique — here’s hoping!!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    #Hughnique — here’s hoping!!

That would certainly sell me a few more recap packs.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems strange to have a full faction event with just two factions, after this week's faction-hybrid with three.
  • Options
    Admiral S.F. Hubris would be fun at some point too.
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    KyleA wrote: »
    So the Picard characters added so far during the event are Soji (5*), Raffi (4*), Elnor (5*), Fenris Ranger Seven (4*), Narek (5*), Agnes (4*) and Executive Director Hugh (5*).

I'm really hoping Rios is included too!

All of these need their rarity swapped accept Soji. Judging by this Android Spot will be a Gold and Android Picard will be a lowly (*1)

BTW I want Android Spot