Home The Bridge

Only thing missing is a Portal Update

15678911»

Comments

• Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well a did promise a pack pulling stream tonight, hopefully this will be up before it gets too late...
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    awchtmzm0z86.gif
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Which wait is longer - the 8 months since the last portal update, or the hour and a half since the usual "update" time?
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    wzg24mlfcnrt.jpeg
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retrieval has been updated
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retrieval has been updated

Can confirm.

zfv2fhak4npj.jpg

Also looks like the discounted citations are live.

kwjcybigpqed.jpg
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see they added Maquis Seska, Luau Paris, Adira Tal, Archer and Porthos, Carlos Data. amd Lothario Q, Bridal Troi are not, just in case anyone needs that to speculate where is the cut off
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, the elusive treasures pack is live
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Here's hoping the achievement is decent and the reduction is significant ... and permanent.

Sigh ... nope on both (or all three actually - decent(nope), significant(nope) & permanent(nope)) accounts.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I posted as soon as all was set up, I cannot make it any quicker :)
    Especially since it involved multiple channels.
    I appreciate the enthusiasm and the "patience" 😝

Yay! Pack Pulling Stream is a gooooo!!
  • When will the temporary achievement(s) go live?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the temporary achievement(s) go live?
    Our Elusive Treasures temporary achievement is back!

Claim one Elusive Treasures 1-pack by completing the relevant temporary achievement.
    This temporary achievement will be available to all starting on Wednesday, July 28 at 1 am ET (05:00 UTC).

It will be incorrect in the in-game mail where it says Wednesday, July 27 - I saw it too late.
  • Shan wrote: »
    When will the temporary achievement(s) go live?
    Our Elusive Treasures temporary achievement is back!

Claim one Elusive Treasures 1-pack by completing the relevant temporary achievement.
    This temporary achievement will be available to all starting on Wednesday, July 28 at 1 am ET (05:00 UTC).

It will be incorrect in the in-game mail where it says Wednesday, July 27 - I saw it too late.

Ah okay! thanks Shan :)

Captain Level 99

• KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Halfway to opening all my portal pulls ptgdy93ihozz.png

I also had a saboteur Garak, Crell Moset Commodore Oh

Edit: last batch
    x84c1c1msijg.png

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's too early to ask, but I'm doing it anyway. Can we do this again in say... 4-5 months?
    Farewell 🖖
  • I know it's too early to ask, but I'm doing it anyway. Can we do this again in say... 4-5 months?

Please! Dexa be mine…..

4q5mflqbgne1.png

Captain Level 99

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I know it's too early to ask, but I'm doing it anyway. Can we do this again in say... 4-5 months?

How about doing it regulary every 3 months?
    Less work for everyone and a smaller list added. ☺️

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mom theorized they hold off because they have problems every time the do and make the players angry, so they put it off. This time had defective packs, misleading artwork, misleading description, and RKS fiasco. Last time, they left out crew that should have been in it and included ones they shouldn't have.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • My mom theorized they hold off because they have problems every time the do and make the players angry, so they put it off. This time had defective packs, misleading artwork, misleading description, and RKS fiasco. Last time, they left out crew that should have been in it and included ones they shouldn't have.

Yet you would think the long time between updates would give them plenty of time to get it right 😂
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mom theorized they hold off because they have problems every time the do and make the players angry, so they put it off. This time had defective packs, misleading artwork, misleading description, and RKS fiasco. Last time, they left out crew that should have been in it and included ones they shouldn't have.

My vote for post of year..... ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

No point delaying the inevitable.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I reasoned that all out in another thread. I'm not saying the logic is flawless, it was just my path to the 4-5 month suggestion. Three month intervals puts an update at 34-38 crew, roughly. That might be ideal for you, but that pool seems small to me.
    If the interval is too small, there's not enough crew added. If the interval is too large, it becomes a source of major frustration. You can give or take a few weeks to keep some mystery, but holding it to twice a year... many players will leave before they make it six months to get a second chance at a favorite crew. On the other extreme, adding 12-15 crew at one month intervals means the odds of that crew you want being among them are low. And with hundreds of golds and purples, the odds of getting a new one are low. Adding 50ish crew at a time every four months makes it likely you'll want one of them and the odds of actually getting one you don't have are more favorable.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

I reasoned that all out in another thread. I'm not saying the logic is flawless, it was just my path to the 4-5 month suggestion. Three month intervals puts an update at 34-38 crew, roughly. That might be ideal for you, but that pool seems small to me.
    If the interval is too small, there's not enough crew added. If the interval is too large, it becomes a source of major frustration. You can give or take a few weeks to keep some mystery, but holding it to twice a year... many players will leave before they make it six months to get a second chance at a favorite crew. On the other extreme, adding 12-15 crew at one month intervals means the odds of that crew you want being among them are low. And with hundreds of golds and purples, the odds of getting a new one are low. Adding 50ish crew at a time every four months makes it likely you'll want one of them and the odds of actually getting one you don't have are more favorable.

Ur right, the pool is a little small but i was just thinking regarding work for WRG, since they have less work with adding new polestars and crew, so it‘s easier to squeeze an update within all the other „more important“ and regular work they do.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    July's Portal Update was a surprise. Any chance there is one this week before US Thanksgiving although pre-Christmas seems more likely?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    July's Portal Update was a surprise. Any chance there is one this week before US Thanksgiving although pre-Christmas seems more likely?

Thanksgiving will have other expensive offers to drive sales. Christmas will have the usual set of deals. January will have something for convergence day. Unless they want to include a portal update for convergence day, my guess is February at the earliest.