Home The Bridge
Options

Adira Tal Art Change

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

This is actually another reason why I advocate for CS tickets. It'll help WRG gauge the size of the error by the community response. I do feel a little bad for the CS techs, but if they get a flood of tickets, then they may try a different solution if the techs cannot handle the workload. Again, anyone who wants help with a ticket is welcome to message me. :)

I send in a ticket just minutes after the event and got a response today:

Feels even more insulting in a way ...

I get more chronitons each day from my voyages, but my investment in dilithium for kickstart and timesavers and 2x Boni and such?

Maybe it’s time to go on and stop playing a game, where the advertisement is not the same as the final product...

I would e-mail back and be specific about what you want. If you have numbers for your boosts, rentals, and dilithium used, include those numbers. Be exact if you can, but give estimates if that's the best you can do. I agree that chronitons are totally inappropriate here.

In the future, it is best not to include CS's response verbatim. Generalities like "I got a few hundred chronitons," or "I only got part of the boosts, rentals, and dilithium that I used," should be good enough to make your point. There may be ToS issues with providing specifics.

But please let me know how it goes. I hope you'll push for a more appropriate compensation.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The art cannot be changed.

If you are unhappy with how your ticket has been resolved, please contact me by PM and give me the ticket number.
  • Options
    I am quite shocked TP will not give any compensation. DB would have.

Shan said no global compensation. I didn't put in any effort. I deserve no compensation. I'm a big proponent of CS tickets. CS has always treated me generously or (at worst) fairly. If you put in effort or resources (including money) to get this legendary, then I highly recommend contacting Customer Service. Be polite, be specific, and try to get everything you think you deserve - don't be shy. :) Supply screen shots, if possible. PM me if you would like help with this. I would hate for anyone to feel cheated or like there was no recourse for incidents like this.

I literally was offered nothing, just a link to this thread, and a copy of Shan’s post telling me how good the card is

This sounds awful. I think someone needs to explain the situation a little better for CS. Were you specific in what you requested?

Very specific, I was asking for a refund of my shuttle tokens and some of the 100+ boosts. Glad to know this is how they treat 3 year loyal players Max VIP who buy every campaign, daily cards, etc

The card does still have value. And as I said, I prefer the new facial expression. I understand if they don't do a full refund. But half is not unreasonable. I'm hoping the staff has a little team meeting today to discuss this and either step up the compensation or revert back to the old art (maybe with a new name and the old gear). Or maybe an option to trade the card when the one with the new art is released. It would be a little different than the PW Yar-for-Killy trade, but there's sort of precedent.

Chronitons and a reference to the forum just are not on par with the transgression here. Maybe today will hold a better solution for the problem. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    FYI, I just added to my ticket a specific request on how I'd like CS to fix this for me. I don't know if it's appropriate to share that here or not. But with the multiple tickets CS is likely getting, I'm trying to make it easier on them. After all, it is Christmastime, in a pandemic...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, I just added to my ticket a specific request on how I'd like CS to fix this for me. I don't know if it's appropriate to share that here or not. But with the multiple tickets CS is likely getting, I'm trying to make it easier on them. After all, it is Christmastime, in a pandemic...

Honestly, it's the best way to go. I work in customer service and when a customer calls in to complain without asking for anything, they are merely likely to get an apology. When a client calls in and says "this is what I want," they're much more likely to actually get something.
  • Options

I think it's ok to share what you requested, but not exact specifics of what you receive. Hopefully someone corrects this if I'm wrong.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The art cannot be changed.

If you are unhappy with how your ticket has been resolved, please contact me by PM and give me the ticket number.

Shan I think that you are missing the point. Players went AFTER that particular crew card and some made it to 1500 and some didn't. This was very terrible Quality Control from TP/WRG. And the players were penalized.
    Shan wrote: »
    There will not be a global compensation.
    I get the disappointment, I do - especially with such a short notice.

This is however still a good card, with good stats.
    I am bringing up the feedback about flavor text, traits, and ship ability.

I do not have an answer regarding when the other iteration will be released, or how.

If you submit a ticket it will be looked at on a case by case basis.

So??? Not only was the art changed but also you are passing on input about how the traits and skills may not match with the new art version and this may be changed as well? And as an almost 5 year player i must respectfully disagree with your analogy that the card is good. I knew the stats weren't that good to begin with. Average. I “went after” this card for the art particularly and the traits in conjunction.

If TP would assure that when the robed version is released all those who won a copy, paid di in dabo for copy, and cited that card would receive what they had i would be patient. If not... then i will send a ticket and request all of my supplies returned and removal of this card from my roster.

I am reluctant to send a ticket “yet” since we have had no definitive answer. I thought it proper not to jump into ticket mode, be patient, and wait to see if or what offer of resolution for those effected might be given. If there is an equitable solution in the works then flooding tickets is a bit premature and takes time away from other issues that ppl need resolved quickly such as stuck voyages being unlocked.
  • Options
    I wasn't going to submit a ticket but after reading this thread I have decided to. I looked up the term bait and switch and I think this is a morally repugnant way for this 'game' to go. I bought a Campaign that I wasn't going to in order to compete in the event.

"Bait and switch is a morally suspect sales tactic that lures customers in with specific claims about the quality or low prices on items that turn out to be unavailable in order to upsell them on a similar, pricier item. It is considered a form of retail sales fraud, though it takes place in other contexts."
This discussion has been closed.