Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo sale?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Have many players managed to get ghe 5* before getting to last 3 spins?

I got it yesterday as the first item from the top row.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen a few screenshots that show you don’t need all your rolls.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    got 4th star on Arachnia Janeway

OMG @EnderW ya killin' me!!! :s

P.S. I have Chancellor L'Rell on my board today, as well as Tuvok's do-rag... equipment for a card I don't have? I thought these boards were tailored... 🤔

You do get odd stuff on the wheel, plus if you have any crew you can reenlist when it forms, you can get stuff for them too.
    It isn't uncommon for me to get a new crew and have their clothes in my inventory already. When I took Layna (yes, I chose her, only one useful option left, plus I wanted a Kellie Waymire and they won't give us Cutler), I had, I think, 1x basic, 2x 1*, and 1x 2* of her clothes!
    On a side note, I also added a star to Arachnia from one of the last packs I had stashed. She's now 2/5* lvl80.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

That being said, I think @Emperor Borg Drone would like a word with you regarding this, @EnderW :

Today I was able to get all three cards without using my last roll (which was some SR item I didn't need).

eq6aixe5btm4.png
    😬

Lol, everyone seems to be getting Arachnia out of everywhere lately!

But I'm hoarding dilithium too at this point and if they ever do a "They came from the holodeck" pack again I should finally be able to get her :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

That being said, I think @Emperor Borg Drone would like a word with you regarding this, @EnderW :

Today I was able to get all three cards without using my last roll (which was some SR item I didn't need).

eq6aixe5btm4.png
    😬

Lol, everyone seems to be getting Arachnia out of everywhere lately!

But I'm hoarding dilithium too at this point and if they ever do a "They came from the holodeck" pack again I should finally be able to get her :sweat_smile:

Honestly, if I could give you one of the stars, I would. That's mostly in hopes of building good karma so I could get a shot at Mobile Doc, but it is the thought that counts, right? :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 6
    Seven of Nine (1/5) - pass, not good enough ... days 1-4 were a lot better. Not sure how many opportunities I have left, but this is turning into a dud due to no credits at the start and poor crew towards the end.

1. Mirror Kirk (new)
    2. Changeling Martok (new)
    3. High Roller Sisko (4/5)
    4. Captain Sisko (1/5)
    5. Minuet (immortal)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The worst one yet. A refresh would have been nice. :neutral:

wut9edl0l4e3.png

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh.
    1. Klingon K'Ehleyr (chose not to go for her during event) pass.
    2. D'Nesh - dont have, pass
    3. Drunk Toi - don't have, pass
    4. Pining Vina (maybe the best crew for the week?) Dont have, pass, spring there will be someone better?
    5. Mirror Regent Worf (have had him lvl 1 1/5 for months) pass.

I can almost buy out the dabo once from the credits earned during this skirmish alone, please, PLEASE give me someone worthwhile.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Well, just got the best legendary so far: 1st star for Age of Sail Picard. I might even rush FE him, since he’ll be useful next week. And I got him with three spins to spare.

my7p8jp7dwkt.png

Still praying for a Mobile Doc! Or at least someone from my wishlist. Good news is I should have enough credits to run the table for the last two days.

You just got the top of my wishlist. Congrats. I wish you could have gotten the mobile doc I passed on.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst one yet. A refresh would have been nice. :neutral:
    Keeping the refreshes would have been nice. I'm guessing there isn't an easy way to disable the free spin and leave the refresh.

I had Stranded Quark today. Awesome card . . . which is why he was one of the first legendaries I FFed. However, he's also the only Legendary I've picked up a second copy of (on an otherwise abyssmal begold) so now he's 2/5.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    For 1 second i was....“Yeah AOS Pi.....ehm Crusher.“ 😖😄
    pwausf4af0h0.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Well, just got the best legendary so far: 1st star for Age of Sail Picard. I might even rush FE him, since he’ll be useful next week. And I got him with three spins to spare.

my7p8jp7dwkt.png

Still praying for a Mobile Doc! Or at least someone from my wishlist. Good news is I should have enough credits to run the table for the last two days.

Well, the good karma seems to have worked, at least a little bit :lol:
  • Options
    Day 6: Pah-wraith Dukat. I have him at 2/5* (he was one of my first legendaries) but he's definitely not a card I would spend 10 million credits on.

Hoping for a good option on the last two days!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Durango Troi. I would go for her if she was not FF already. Maybe I should have taken FO Riker after all. :( I skimished up enough credits for 3 more wheels with only 2 days left. Bummer.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    So far
    Survivalist Kirk (2/5)
    Aviator Yar (4/5)
    Krenim Guest Chakotay (0/5)
    Merry Men Crusher (1/5)
    Prisoner Kim (0/5)
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    Today was tilly, not the good one. So ill not chance my remaining cred hoping to get her before last 3 goes. Is tomorrow the last go or do we get one more one tues? Ive lost track.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was tilly, not the good one. So ill not chance my remaining cred hoping to get her before last 3 goes. Is tomorrow the last go or do we get one more one tues? Ive lost track.

As I understand it we will have one hour on Tuesday before the table goes back to dil.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Day 6, Control Leland. No way I’m wasting anything on that. Tomorrow is the last day right? I wanted to add stars to my existing gold roster, but I haven’t seen anything like that at all. Just a bunch of cards I don’t want to waste another crew slot on. It would need to be an amazing card for me to want to do that and they’ve all been duds.

I feel like Bernie. “Once again I am asking for a Dabo ad wheel refresh.”

At least I’ll have plenty of credits for the next honor sale.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭

Only started the week on 4mil, been spinning until 350k every day. 4th day got Mirror Keyla on spin 5, after 3 mid-row. Followed it up with a Legendary from a Merit Reward 5 mins later too.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I did twice, but it was second-to-last.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    c3swi37lx96a.jpg
    Please advise:
    I have Soji immortalized, but wanted the two purple crew. I have space and credits to get another Soji at 1/5, but I don't know if it is worth it. She has Romantic, if the trait comes up in the next mega...
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Day 1 - Yarnak (I had him 1/5) - While I couldn’t care less about Yarnak, I went for it so I could see how it all worked.

Day 2 - Mycelial Culber (Immort) - GREAT card, but easy pass.

Day 3 - Nottingham Q (don’t have) - No thank you. Pass

Day 4 - New Eden Pike (Immort) - OK card, but easy pass.

Day 5 - M’Rass (don’t have) - Easy take.

Day 6 - Kortar (currently 2/5) - I am edging towards a pass.

I think I would rather continue to hoard than waste my resources on Kortar. If I pass on Kortar than the bar for going for the next 2 boards become very low.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV Suit Burnham. Another pass. Fingers crossed for something better tomorrow.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I understand it we will have one hour on Tuesday before the table goes back to dil.
    That's my understanding as well.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport