Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo sale?

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Switching the wheel to credits only for one week but removing the ad warp to refresh the wheel was a deliberate move to get people amped up about not being able target select crew right before a new game feature goes into effect that will allegedly allow players to target select crew, change my mind.

I think they did it that way because it was much easier to disable the code for all ad functions on dabo than to disable ads for free spin and not refresh wheel.

This is the only answer the judges will accept.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Switching the wheel to credits only for one week but removing the ad warp to refresh the wheel was a deliberate move to get people amped up about not being able target select crew right before a new game feature goes into effect that will allegedly allow players to target select crew, change my mind.

I think they did it that way because it was much easier to disable the code for all ad functions on dabo than to disable ads for free spin and not refresh wheel.

This is the only answer the judges will accept.

Who are we kidding? We all read (or occasionally skim) these posts. Some people here will never accept any answer, even one as reasonable and logical and almost certainly correct as that.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that you can only do one ad spin per day, they could have just left the ad functions there and bumped up the prices to cover the free one.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    Daily Credits deal in the Time Portal.

Yet for some reason they didn't offer this during the Dabo sale where it would have absolutely brought them in a fortune?

I'm starting to think credits might be involved in the new feature launch...

And BINGO was his name-o!

They probably did a system wide audit and saw that a few people had a ton of credits, so the “dabo fail” was dreamt up as a way to reduce the stockpiles of credits out there.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yet for some reason they didn't offer this during the Dabo sale where it would have absolutely brought them in a fortune?

They probably did a system wide audit and saw that a few people had a ton of credits, so the “dabo fail” was dreamt up as a way to reduce the stockpiles of credits out there.

Good thing there is a skirmish so we can get some credits. Also, I would gladly pay someone Tuesday for some credits today.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew retrieval using credits confirmed
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

My name is not Smaug. 🐉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust