Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo sale?

Comments

• Options
    Beloved Annorax for the last board. I need more stars on him anyway.lruslykjormy.png
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I could have asked for a worse last table. The age of hoarding credits continues

jtvqcmhakzue.png
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    jm9u4is0jjfg.png

3rd star, and everything else other than the schematics useful too. Ok, I guess. But there was not a single gold in 8 tables that got me excited.

Overall it was not bad but nothing to write home about.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    CyranoCobbCyranoCobb ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Anyone else saving the last spin for when the ads are re-enabled? I'm trying to keep myself from pulling the trigger on Interfaced Barclay and hoping the wheel doesn't refresh again.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyranoCobb wrote: »
    Anyone else saving the last spin for when the ads are re-enabled? I'm trying to keep myself from pulling the trigger on Interfaced Barclay and hoping the wheel doesn't refresh again.

It will not.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Finally something worthy!

oksbociytqnh.png

I had that card on my board earlier in the week. I didn’t already own it and didn’t want to spend the crew slot. Should I have gotten her anyway?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't refresh the rewards, but I don't think the ad button will appear beyond the second spin.
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    It won't refresh the rewards, but I don't think the ad button will appear beyond the second spin.

I claimed everything else, just trying to save myself the last 2.5 Mil. I'll happily take Mr. Broccoli for an ad view :)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyranoCobb wrote: »
    Kanon wrote: »

I claimed everything else, just trying to save myself the last 2.5 Mil. I'll happily take Mr. Broccoli for an ad view :)

I would not risk that.
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    Id have liked krenim chakotay but it went down to last spin and ive just not enough creds and chrons to criss the line in the next hour. So close, but i need over 2m creds for last spin
  • Options

oksbociytqnh.png

I had that card on my board earlier in the week. I didn’t already own it and didn’t want to spend the crew slot. Should I have gotten her anyway?

Datacore says tier 7 but i’ll find use for her, plus great character, great episode and the fact her name is ‘Merry Men Crusher’ :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (IPA) Glise(IPA) Glise ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Worst sale ever! I don’t think I got anything above Tier 7 & none of them useful. At least in an honor sale I have a choice of awful golds if it’s a bad begold and a cite!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...so how confident are we that the ad warps will come back and we'll be able to watch an ad for that final spin? :#
    Screenshot-20210126-121957-Star-Trek.jpg
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    ...so how confident are we that the ad warps will come back and we'll be able to watch an ad for that final spin? :#
    Screenshot-20210126-121957-Star-Trek.jpg

I would spend the credits.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    It ends the way it begins: with Romulan Picard, who I didn't want last Tuesday and don't want today (even with bonus in this week's event). And no useful 4* cards. As we say on Earth: c'est la vie.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    For me the last two days have definitely been the most underwhelming ones crew-wise, with Niners Worf yesterday and Bateson today. I have them both at 1/5*, but given that they will never receive any cites, a second star isn't worth 10 million credits.

I did get Stranded Quark on the first day and I still have most of my credits, so there's nothing to complain about either.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

oksbociytqnh.png

Datacore says tier 7 but i’ll find use for her, plus great character, great episode and the fact her name is ‘Merry Men Crusher’ :wink:

She's pretty decent ... have her 5/5 and she makes it onto 10 hr SEC/MED voyages and some 10 hr SCI/MED voyages, depending on traits/crew I have available ... the beauty is she is SEC main skill (along with Neelix and Kes), where most of the crew with both skills are MED main ... On my way to 10 hrs, I actually found SEC/MED one of the more challenging ones to populate.
    Apart from SEC/MED/ENG (does not exist in-game) ... SEC/MED/SCI is one of the more unique skill combos for SEC crew ... yeah, she's worth it if you don't own Fury Kes (I don't) ...

... and she's part of a vanity collection. :) And she's great for those Crusher events ... that are kinda too sporadic but we have one coming up ...
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    Mine just flipped back to 4000dl for last spin and no dign of ad option. I will esit in hope. 4000dl is bit rich for krenim chakotay.
  • Options
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Mine just flipped back to 4000dl for last spin and no dign of ad option. I will esit in hope. 4000dl is bit rich for krenim chakotay.

Same here, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I ended up being fairly disappointed with this sale. I have 2 accounts. I had over 40 million credits saved up on both. I could've potentially bought 8 5* crew between them, but only ended up with 3 total. I kept getting offered low end 5* crew, who weren't worth it, or crew I had already had.

For this one week, they should have made the top Dabo reward a Behold, and let us choose.

Timelines, I had 80 million federation credits, and I was willing to spend them all, and you blew it. Thx
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Im sure that they thought ahead to make sure that no one could get a discount. Or they were watching this thread and had a “oh snap” moment and fixed it.

Funny how they can be so skilled at scroogin’ it up, and so clueless at fixing the real issues.

• Options
    What a load of shite.

Now, we're not supposed to hoard, going forward, are we?
  • Options
    What a load of shite.

Now, we're not supposed to hoard, going forward, are we?

No hoarding!!!!!! :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Im sure that they thought ahead to make sure that no one could get a discount. Or they were watching this thread and had a “oh snap” moment and fixed it.

Funny how they can be so skilled at scroogin’ it up, and so clueless at fixing the real issues.

It has always been like this, the ad button won't show after the second spin. You can't do the cheaper dil spins and save the ad for the last.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The option to watch an ad for a free Dabo spin is now back on :)

Ugh... well now I want the 2.5 million credits from my final spin back...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Shan!

@Webberoni, I would try submitting a ticket. I feel like you have a legit case there.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭

I stand corrected, thanks for the update