Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo sale?

Did this get postponed/forgotten/binned?

I thought it was starting today....

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was an oversight....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it didn’t go live, the ad spin is still available.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Shan. I was about to question it with the caveat that I would wait an hour before lighting my torch. :p
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Still scheduled for today :)
    Should be around 1pm ET and it will be announced.

Now THAT is a prompt response. Gracias
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    So if it starts around 1, will it change today's dabo crew for me? Lol
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It almost has to, free spins weren’t supposed to be available.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's hoping the fact that I did a spin because I forgot it was today doesn't negatively impact me.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Here's hoping the fact that I did a spin because I forgot it was today doesn't negatively impact me.

+1
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

It would have been nice if the "announcement" that the sale would start at 1 would have come out BEFORE the normal time of 12..... :|

It was an oversight :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    I am waiting for the special announcement that if you already spun on today's dabo, you will have to wait until tomorrow for the sale.

You mean the regular announcement? It's not "special" if they mess up and penalize us every time......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, do I spin now and use an ad warp or later for the sale? Will the wheel and spin opportunities reset when the sale goes live or will it count today's spins as used if I spin before the sale activates?
  • Options
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    I am waiting for the special announcement that if you already spun on today's dabo, you will have to wait until tomorrow for the sale.

You mean the regular announcement? It's not "special" if they mess up and penalize us every time......

But THIS time is special because its for the anniversary. Lol.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

So, do I spin now and use an ad warp or later for the sale? Will the wheel and spin opportunities reset when the sale goes live or will it count today's spins as used if I spin before the sale activates?

Every time they do stuff like this, that is not timed to the reset, we are the ones affected. No reason to suppose this is any different than any other time they couldn't time it right.........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    It might have taken a bit of the sting out of it if they made the announcement at noon, to tell us what would happen at one. Instead of people logging in, spinning, being confused and disappointed.
  • Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    So is something happening? I see nothing after 2 restarts.
  • Options
    I see the same thing I saw at 12. Some kind of announcement or clarification would be nice.
  • Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I can see......shan said “around” 1 est so lets give it a few
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take into consideration, and under advisement, the request to announce things slightly in advance. For instance at noon for something that would go live around 1pm.

Likewise I forwarded the feedback regarding not having the sale coincide with the Dabo reset.

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Should spin the regular wheel first?

Keeping your customer base in the dark is ALWAYS a good business decision...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    However, please keep in mind that some operations, like the Dabo sale are manual and can be impacted by other things such as server deploy which makes giving an exact timing difficult.

But, we can always strive for improvements :)
  • Options
    Thank you.
    I personally don't know if the sale has started because I dont know what the sale is supposed to be. It seemed to be 50% off starting an hour ago, but then you clarified it will start around 1 (thank you for that), as my dabo looks the same it did an hour ago I dont know if I should spin, or wait for... something?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I made the mistake of playing today, or not?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    wxy47fgnlajq.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take into consideration, and under advisement, the request to announce things slightly in advance. For instance at noon for something that would go live around 1pm.

Likewise I forwarded the feedback regarding not having the sale coincide with the Dabo reset.

Even that may not work, if a player doing something after daily restart or by a certain time in the morning messes things up for the rest of that 'day'.
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    So, I made the mistake of playing today, or not?

I dont know exactly. If its a standard dabo sale, then it looks like its already started. If its something special, there seems to be an issue with it changing to the new deal.