Options

FBB upcoming fix + Updates - 2022-07-22 - Edit 2022-07-28

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    The Bilitrium roadblock is a real issue that needs to be addressed. Right now it's next to impossible for anyone other than the handful of top-level whale fleets to get past bridge level 7, and definitely bridge level 9. Putting smaller amounts at the lower damage thresholds on brutal and nightmare would help a lot. Maybe putting one in the top level individual rewards too.

And maybe add some of these boss battle reward items into the third campaign track, too?
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Would it be possible to get a timeline for some change that adresses the artificial "cap" at e.g. level 7? (Where my fleet is stuck.) Or some communication that nothing is going to happen and we can just stop playing fbb until season 2?

Once we finalize what will be part of our next client, we'll be able to communicate more details.

Regarding the Valor purchase cost schedule, it does reset with the daily reset (5:00 UTC).
  • Options
    Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan! Still no release date for 9.1.0, I assume?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Thanks Shan! Still no release date for 9.1.0, I assume?

Nope, otherwise I would have gladly mentioned it :)
    It should not be too much longer before we have tentative dates etc :)