Home The Bridge
Options

Continuum Missions & Quipment Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I had cleared normal and elite and was progressing through the 60 epic stars, only to wakeup and find everything reset to 12/12, 12/12 and 0/12!

I quess that's better than now having 3 rows of 0/12 and not being able to start the first mission ;)
  • Options
    Continuum missions are still not working (my ticket seems to be unassigned still), and I'm getting multiple error messages when I try to do anything - I suspect that someone's really dropped the ball somewhere...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuum missions are still not working (my ticket seems to be unassigned still), and I'm getting multiple error messages when I try to do anything - I suspect that someone's really dropped the ball somewhere...

Sidney landed hard. Thank Haruman she is a great pilot!

0oefq27vv19a.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    New missions were supposed to start about 10 mins ago, at least according to the timer that was being displayed today, and I'm getting the infamous 'There is currently no active Continuum Mission' popup... and here I was naïve enough to think they might get it right this time! lol
  • Options
    New missions were supposed to start about 10 mins ago, at least according to the timer that was being displayed today, and I'm getting the infamous 'There is currently no active Continuum Mission' popup... and here I was naïve enough to think they might get it right this time! lol

Same here.... two issues in less than 24 hours! Ticket submitted.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    " wrote:
    §[ Captain Calvin;c-278353"]

Same here.... two issues in less than 24 hours! Ticket submitted.

Why issue a ticket?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does resetting the Continuum missions only allow you to get extra Quipment, or are you also able to get extra tier prizes - merits, quantum, and dilithium? I seem to recall that you could get extra everything when first launch, but that it was a glitch and only the Quipment was meant to be available to earn multiple times each week.
  • Options
    Does resetting the Continuum missions only allow you to get extra Quipment, or are you also able to get extra tier prizes - merits, quantum, and dilithium? I seem to recall that you could get extra everything when first launch, but that it was a glitch and only the Quipment was meant to be available to earn multiple times each week.

I recall Ben stating the ability to get the extra tier prizes was a glitch and would be rectified.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I recall Ben stating the ability to get the extra tier prizes was a glitch and would be rectified.

Thanks for confirming, that is what I thought as well. I was just wondering if it has actually been rectified yet or not, to know whether it would be worth refreshing the missions.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for confirming, that is what I thought as well. I was just wondering if it has actually been rectified yet or not, to know whether it would be worth refreshing the missions.

One of our fleet recently confirmed that resetting the rewards doesn't reset the tier rewards.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can also confirm this
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started a thread in Engineering.

The game sometimes displays Quipment that has expired, and the stats with the expired Quipment present, but uses the stats without the Quipment for continuum missions.

A quit and reload sorts it, but it is very deceptive.

I ran into this yesterday, Khan was failing nodes the game said he should easily crit.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    I'm not sure what the betting odds would be, but here's to the upcoming Continuum missions going off without a hitch, beginning with an on-time start in 5 minutes...

EDIT: a couple minutes past the time the new Continuum missions were supposed to start and I'm getting that old familiar error message, telling me there are no active Continuum missions, even after multiple restarts!
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    One problem I find is when you have dupe crew that don't have any buffs added on at the current time & you want to focus the qp points on just the one.
    Without resorting to putting one on a shuttle - if you have one available - to see which is which - it can be a pain
    It would be nice to see at what level the crew are at, qp point wise when adding them onto missions
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    One problem I find is when you have dupe crew that don't have any buffs added on at the current time & you want to focus the qp points on just the one.
    Without resorting to putting one on a shuttle - if you have one available - to see which is which - it can be a pain
    It would be nice to see at what level the crew are at, qp point wise when adding them onto missions

Ya dupes are a pain , last event I was trying to level my evolved Janeway. The first time I played I used one twice. Then in the evening I picked the first one listed like I did the first time, my second Janeway got the 50 points. I think for now we are going to be forced to do as you say or put them on ice, just so we do not level the wrong one. Though since I have almost all my factions tanked (some might be at 30 minutes) Your shuttle suggestion is an easy way for me to handle it.
  • Options
    So, is there some secret area of the game I cannot find where we can use those pieces to built Quipment?!?!?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    So, is there some secret area of the game I cannot find where we can use those pieces to built Quipment?!?!?

Crew quarters! Click on an open slot for an immortalised gold you've run at least four missions with and it will show you all the Quipment that's available for that card's skills and traits.

But if you mean somewhere you can build them in advance, then no, it's more like the situation where you can't replicate things without someone who needs it around.
  • Options

Crew quarters! Click on an open slot for an immortalised gold you've run at least four missions with and it will show you all the Quipment that's available for that card's skills and traits.

But if you mean somewhere you can build them in advance, then no, it's more like the situation where you can't replicate things without someone who needs it around.

Well, that is useless. I had to literally force close the game because it was FORCING to eQuip something on a Crew.

I'll just be generating Merits every week, I guess.
  • Options

You can build in advance and you don’t need a crew member with an open slot to do so. In the crew quarters hit the drop down box in the crew sort and select “qp”, all immortal crew (unfrozen) will appear and all you need to do then select a crew and a slot. Quipment you can build is then available to you. In the screenshots below I have built engineering quipment using Ahdar Ru’afo who has no open slots.

p41cwkbzi9o8.jpeg
    muxjdpaz1smv.jpeg
  • Options
    edited December 2023

You can build in advance and you don’t need a crew member with an open slot to do so. In the crew quarters hit the drop down box in the crew sort and select “qp”, all immortal crew (unfrozen) will appear and all you need to do then select a crew and a slot. Quipment you can build is then available to you. In the screenshots below I have built engineering quipment using Ahdar Ru’afo who has no open slots.

p41cwkbzi9o8.jpeg
    muxjdpaz1smv.jpeg

Awesome. I went ahead and created a Med Item and put it on Baby Doll Lady Audrey to make sure the last remaining Node cleared to finish the run through Normal.

Also helped on the next Voyage, which just did not "Med" well for me, while filling other Skills. Still low, but she bumped it a little.

3hqj4w5sdkqx.png
    a1kuj6rf6vk8.png

EDIT: Forgot a "glitchy" issue, though. I clicked the "Do Not eQuip" and it still eQuipped.

EDIT2: I hope eQuip/eQuipped catches on!
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Ya dupes are a pain , last event I was trying to level my evolved Janeway. The first time I played I used one twice. Then in the evening I picked the first one listed like I did the first time, my second Janeway got the 50 points. I think for now we are going to be forced to do as you say or put them on ice, just so we do not level the wrong one. Though since I have almost all my factions tanked (some might be at 30 minutes) Your shuttle suggestion is an easy way for me to handle it.

what I did was to put one on a shuttle(mine are all tanked) to see which is which

I don't know if it's coincidence but it seems like all the ones with unlocked slots are the ones that are second when adding them in the continuum missions
  • Options

what I did was to put one on a shuttle(mine are all tanked) to see which is which

I don't know if it's coincidence but it seems like all the ones with unlocked slots are the ones that are second when adding them in the continuum missions

Maybe it "prioritizes" ones that have locked Slots or something. For the XP.
  • Options

You can build in advance and you don’t need a crew member with an open slot to do so.

Huh, so you can. Turns out my subconscious takes padlock symbols Very Seriously.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023

Not sure, but for me , initally both were zero points, I used one twice.
    12 hours later selected first one used them twice found out it was the one at zero. So possibly dupes are listed lowest to highest in points. Which could agree with the slots.
  • Options
    So, if I redo the Normal Track, can I get more Components? Elite and Epic {for sure} are out of my range until I get some people buffed.

• Options
    So, if I redo the Normal Track, can I get more Components? Elite and Epic {for sure} are out of my range until I get some people buffed.

If you pay the dilithium cost to reset, yes. You just can't control the components you get. I'm finding the lower tracks last week were sadly lacking in medical equipment, which prevented me from completing the top tracks. I'm at the point where I need to cut back on equipping certain gear on people for events or gauntlets and need to start saving it just so I can complete continuum missions.
  • Options
    Yeah I need more medical components also.
  • Options
    Just use Bones McCoy for your med missions & save up components instead of spreading them on others, save them for event & voyage crew
  • Options
    4asj9is3c57o.jpg
    Time and again...
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    I also don't have any new Continuum Missions. Is this true for everybody or just some of us?