Home The Bridge

Continuum Missions & Quipment Discussion Thread

Comments

• I was able to clear that last DIP node for “Bearing Up” with Sisko The Emissary. Returning Saru may also work.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1
    I am unable to get Sidney Laforge to get to 90. She is 1 point short. Tried ground and space missions. I want to get the gold uniform that is part of the event but I can't if she won't level that 1 xp to level 90. Yes I am and could use any help.

Let me first mention that all crew start at level one. So when you fully train one crew to level 100 it is only 99 times you leveled that crew. You currently have leveled her 89 times.

Notice that the 1 xp left cannot be achieved until all items equiped. This is the maximum xp points you can have. Also notice the train button is grayed out.
    Again I will mention she has only been leveled 89 times at this point, again because she started at level one, not zero.
    us0pzxg7bgyo.jpeg

Notice in the next pick still have the uniform to equip and the level up item cannot be used yet.

8cto6fszhpty.jpeg

Okay now have equipped all items and now the level up button can be hit.
    8gl8aof6v2ft.jpeg

Now leveled up and now the train can be used again.

nv2escfnqcp5.jpeg

Hit train level up. Claim uniform . And equip it.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    New set of Continuum missions.

My ship keeps get stuck at warp travelling to The Simpson System for the third mission, "The Price of Friendship." So I'm stuck on the first two missions for now.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it have made sense for the OE to not start until the Continuum Mission was available?

Just asking.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • This OE drives home the issue with the lack of QP levelling information on the crew selection screen, please can we have QP levelling progress shown when picking crew

100% this please.
    edited January 3
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Also, please fix the UI to show 4 digit base, 4 digit min roll, and 4 digit max rolls. It's really annoying when the UI wraps and you can't see what your crew can roll from the Continuum screen and you need to quit out and go back to crew quarters just to determine if it's a guaranteed crit or not.

It's almost as aggravating as that one piece of Equipment in Galaxies that has the one last letter of the name "orphaned" by itself on the next line.

The Continuum Mission does show the possible percentage for threshold and Crit, but not sure if it is 💯% accurate.

ig3pxw0dmbnx.png

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    How, exactly, is this even helpful? Frozen Crew show with their Level One, 1 🌟 Stats.....

ro1scdkqoodm.png
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Also, please fix the UI to show 4 digit base, 4 digit min roll, and 4 digit max rolls. It's really annoying when the UI wraps and you can't see what your crew can roll from the Continuum screen and you need to quit out and go back to crew quarters just to determine if it's a guaranteed crit or not.

Same fix in Gauntlet please...
    This one was five Runs. Had to take "Turns" on the two consecutive Sci Nodes, and had a fail on the final Node because I messed up a Run.

i3t5pdf9v7uo.png
  • Captain HarlockCaptain Harlock ✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    The number and type of bugs is ridiculous. It now won't let me complete nodes which are green. The numbers u
    sed and the numbers shown are not the same. This is during a continuum event. You would think they would have solved these by now. ohcat9s8cgs8.png
    bzi4bzssx2lr.png
    vjlyx35bbtrp.png
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
    The number and type of bugs is ridiculous. It now won't let me complete nodes which are green. The numbers u
    sed and the numbers shown are not the same. This is during a continuum event. You would think they would have solved these by now. ohcat9s8cgs8.png
    bzi4bzssx2lr.png
    vjlyx35bbtrp.png

And the percentage at the bottom is showing you have 💯% Crit chance on that one. As I said previously, I do not know if the percentages are accurate, as displayed.
    This one was five Runs. Had to take "Turns" on the two consecutive Sci Nodes, and had a fail on the final Node because I messed up a Run.

i3t5pdf9v7uo.png

Can be done in 3 runs.

COM (fail) - SCI - DIP - SEC - DIP
    COM (fail) - SEC (fail) - SCI - ENG - DIP
    COM - SEC - SCI (fail) - ENG (fail) - DIP
    bzi4bzssx2lr.png
    vjlyx35bbtrp.png

You have Quipment that has expired after you last loaded the game.

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20940/quipment-expiry-bug

i3t5pdf9v7uo.png

Can be done in 3 runs.

COM (fail) - SCI - DIP - SEC - DIP
    COM (fail) - SEC (fail) - SCI - ENG - DIP
    COM - SEC - SCI (fail) - ENG (fail) - DIP

Thanx!!!!!

🤠👍😁👍🤠

I refreshed the Rewards to start over, since I finished Normal the last run. That one is up next, so I will use this pattern!

🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖

m745ua9gnz1k.png
  • The expired Quipment issue reported above is very annoying. It makes us waste very valuable resources, thinking we will win much needed parts, then failing what should be 100% success.

I'm also trying to call attention to the extreme imbalance of continuum rewards
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21008/continuum-component-imbalance

It has been reported here a few pages back, but it is not getting better.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another issue with locking out we're crew from continuum missions. As soon as I get the last star on April I'd love to start running him in continuum so I can open slots and push his stats higher.

But running him there means delaying all my shuttles or keeping one of my best crew off shuttles at which point, why am I bothering to rush train him.

If I could use April while he was on a shuttle then I could train him and start adding quipment without disrupting the event.
    Another issue with locking out we're crew from continuum missions. As soon as I get the last star on April I'd love to start running him in continuum so I can open slots and push his stats higher.

But running him there means delaying all my shuttles or keeping one of my best crew off shuttles at which point, why am I bothering to rush train him.

If I could use April while he was on a shuttle then I could train him and start adding quipment without disrupting the event.

It definitely needs to be like Skirmishes. Voyage and Shuttle Crew should be available.
    edited January 4

I agree, but it's the same as adding stars, that cannot be done whilst April is on a shuttle.

You only need to keep him off shuttles for a minute of two to boost him through four or five missions.

Once he hits five stars, I will boost him through five missions, add a piece of Command Quipment, then re-share him. His down time will be a few minutes.

With one piece of command Quipment, and a 3x multiplier, he should be able to get 90%+ chance on a shuttle on his own. I will probably boost him through the remaining 3-4 missions tomorrow between shuttle missions.
    edited January 4
    Three runs needed to clear the nodes.

Security (April fail). Eng, Command, Command
    Security (April fail) . Eng (fail), Dip, Sci.
    Security pass, eng (April-fail), Dip dip.

Repeat for Epic. If your dip is weak, then fail the first dip on the last pass.
    Should be able to get 6 boost runs, whilst clearing the nodes.

lcan15h16eaq.jpg
    Three runs needed to clear the nodes.

Security (April fail). Eng, Command, Command
    Security (April fail) . Eng (fail), Dip, Sci.
    Security pass, eng (April-fail), Dip dip.

Repeat for Epic. If your dip is weak, then fail the first dip on the last pass.
    Should be able to get 6 boost runs, whilst clearing the nodes.

lcan15h16eaq.jpg

Had this post open, rolled through it in three!!!!!'

Thanx!!!!!
    Okay. I have:

Med: "Bones" McCoy
    Com: Captain Tribble
    Eng: Demo Man Scotty

Are there "Single Skill" Sledgehammers for the other three Skills?

Technical question:

Would this Quipment "give" "Bones" McCoy 300 Sci? I seem to recall that all Crew have some SLIGHT points in the "unlisted" Skills?

n7yx4f6ek83i.png
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    Technical question:

Would this Quipment "give" "Bones" McCoy 300 Sci? I seem to recall that all Crew have some SLIGHT points in the "unlisted" Skills?

n7yx4f6ek83i.png

I ran an experiment with Mok'bara Crusher who doesn't have SCI and is currently equipped with that one and it seems like a yes.

9q2jhjzt6f5e.png
    nz3ji601apei.png

Edit: on second thoughts, maybe not, that proficiency roll is lower than the Quipment is supposed to give. I can't remember the exact relationship between the card's lowest skill values and the secret hidden skill, but I suppose I'll be able to find out for sure when it wears off in a couple of days.

/End edit

As for single skill sledgehammers, there aren't any apart from those three. (Captain Scott is single skill ENG but far from sledgehammer-y.)
    Technical question:

n7yx4f6ek83i.png

I ran an experiment with Mok'bara Crusher who doesn't have SCI and is currently equipped with that one and it seems like a yes.

9q2jhjzt6f5e.png
    nz3ji601apei.png

As for single skill sledgehammers, there aren't any apart from those three. (Captain Scott is single skill ENG but far from sledgehammer-y.)

Yeah, I kinda remembered Demo Man "buried" Captain Scott in Eng, without looking. I think a secondary purpose for creating Demo Man might have been to address Captain Scott being so below Bones and Tribby.

Thanx for the info and confirmation. I was not remembering any other good one-Skillers, but my memory is not helpful.
    Maid Marian boosted and fully quipped: 4585 minimum DIP
    Mok Worf boosted and fully quipped: 4901 minimum SEC
    (I don't have them but used data from Big Book.)

Those values can compete with one-skillers.
    I found none though that comes close to those numbers with SCI. A Vulcan chef would trigger the required quipment options, but Tuvix's base is too low.
  • PapaPapa ✭✭
    What are the criteria to open a Quipment slot? Does just using an immortalized crew open up a Quipment slot?
    Papa wrote: »
    What are the criteria to open a Quipment slot? Does just using an immortalized crew open up a Quipment slot?

Each Crew gets 25 XP per run through a Mission. 100 XP opens the first Slot. The required XP goes up from there.

100/200/500/1300

The progress bar is at the top of the Crew image of Immortalized Crew.

a2tur32hf67r.png
    3lv8zwsgqk79.png
    jf8ah3ahflus.png
    n2e44uwooqfh.png

Using the last Mission on Normal until reset to Unlock Slots on Bones, Demo Man, and Tribby.

x4tp8mu5ydwi.png
    hvv40s607sdt.png

I just do Bones/Bones/Demo/Demo across the bottom. Tribby is deadheading.