Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Honor Of Andoria + Faction Event Change - Edited

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowdy wrote: »
    I think the biggest impact is those in the 1-300 rank range. Those who spent dilithium where they didn't previously (to get to 4000 VP faster) have moved up higher in the top 300 than where they would previously rank.

I haven't been willing to spend dilithium. So, I'm about 150 ranks lower than I normally am at this point. Normally I'm around 50-70 but currently I'm at 210. Not a big deal because I only care about getting the legendary, so top 1000 works (since 1-25 is nearly impossible)

It shouldn't really have any impact on players that are worse than rank 300 because those are all players who aren't spending dilithium on speed ups, so it's not surprising to see so many people not impacted.

I will say I like only having to have 2 extra missions open at any given time instead of 6 extra missions. Using less transmissions this way.
    I rank regularly in the top 200 and have never spent Dil to speed up. Ever. I have been top 50 on a number of occasions and the same. You don't need to spend Dil to rank high.

This is correct. I only spent dilithium on speed up during one event. I’m currently 21 without any spent
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I think the biggest impact is those in the 1-300 rank range. Those who spent dilithium where they didn't previously (to get to 4000 VP faster) have moved up higher in the top 300 than where they would previously rank.

I haven't been willing to spend dilithium. So, I'm about 150 ranks lower than I normally am at this point. Normally I'm around 50-70 but currently I'm at 210. Not a big deal because I only care about getting the legendary, so top 1000 works (since 1-25 is nearly impossible)

It shouldn't really have any impact on players that are worse than rank 300 because those are all players who aren't spending dilithium on speed ups, so it's not surprising to see so many people not impacted.

I will say I like only having to have 2 extra missions open at any given time instead of 6 extra missions. Using less transmissions this way.
    I rank regularly in the top 200 and have never spent Dil to speed up. Ever. I have been top 50 on a number of occasions and the same. You don't need to spend Dil to rank high.

And that’s what I said. I said the biggest change is because this event some of the people who don’t spend dilithium are now spending it and jumping up higher. I never said or implied that you had to spend dilithium to get there previously
  • edited February 2018
    Bragging about not spending dil and being ranked top 25 is a bit disingenuous if you're running 3 or 4 star speedups all day long. Unless your RNG is so lucky that you're getting 30+ 3* speedups every Thursday, there's no way that you can be hitting 200k vp already without having spent dil on cadet tickets (or outright purchases of shuttle boosts), especislly after burning a dozen or so for kickstart.

At least, not every faction event. If you save up 3* boosts to go all out once every other month, then maybe.

I should know because I did spend dil on cadet tix and played 3* boosts all day yesterday, and still could crack top 25 even without failing a single mission.

Top 200, that's a different story. Very doable with high crew and zero speedups used after Kickstart. Does require a near perfect run all weekend though. I got lucky once or twice with less than 10 failures all weekend and achieved this.
  • Bragging about not spending dil and being ranked top 25 is a bit disingenuous if you're running 3 or 4 star speedups all day long. Unless your RNG is so lucky that you're getting 30+ 3* speedups every Thursday, there's no way that you can be hitting 200k vp already without having spent dil on cadet tickets (or outright purchases of shuttle boosts), especislly after burning a dozen or so for kickstart.

At least, not every faction event. If you save up 3* boosts to go all out once every other month, then maybe.

I should know because I did spend dil on cadet tix and played 3* boosts all day yesterday, and still could crack top 25 even without failing a single mission.

Top 200, that's a different story. Very doable with high crew and zero speedups used after Kickstart. Does require a near perfect run all weekend though. I got lucky once or twice with less than 10 failures all weekend and achieved this.

If he is the Squad leader and is sharing crew, he gets a lot of nice extra VP from the remaining four in his Squad using his shared crew. If they are utilizing speed-ups themselves, that is even a nicer reward for him VP wise. ;)
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised that I'm actually doing better with the nerfed jump-start, about 200 ranks higher than usual. Used the 3* boosts I would have normally spent on the jump-start to cut the time of 3 hour shuttles until about the 2750 shuttles, and hit 4000 shuttles about 15 hours after event start.
  • Well, with some people experiencing losses there must be the same amount experiencing gains. I am one of them. It is modest, I'll admit, but I am a few hundred ranks above my usual at this stage. The quickstart was quicker, more enjoyable, and I was lucky enough to move into the 4000VP range before overnighters were sent out (that might be a time zone thingo).

RNG hasn't been bad, though I accidentally sent Sarek out on a voyage so he couldn't help out for a while, and I have a really solid Disco crew for bonuses.

I suspect it won't be easy for me when I'm back to standard events, I don't usually have the crew to progress up the shuttles as fast. The quickstart was essential for me to get to 4000VP in less than a few hours. With crappy RNG I may not make it until the last day.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    From these responses, and others in previous threads I've read, there is a lot of misperception or misunderstanding what is required to featured in the top 200 and higher. I very much doubt that more people have spent dil this event than previously to jump up the leaderboard or get to 4k. It's a 4 day event, there is plenty of time to speed boost the morning after the start for instance. And has rightly been said, you can be top 200 without spending speed boosts after kickstart. As long as you get to 4k VP anyway. Although you don't need a near perfect run either. A 3/4 every other run or two will still do it, you just don't want to drop out of the 4k bracket. The game is not nearly as competitive at the upper ends of the leaderboard as some people believe.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bragging about not spending dil and being ranked top 25 is a bit disingenuous if you're running 3 or 4 star speedups all day long. Unless your RNG is so lucky that you're getting 30+ 3* speedups every Thursday, there's no way that you can be hitting 200k vp already without having spent dil on cadet tickets (or outright purchases of shuttle boosts), especislly after burning a dozen or so for kickstart.

I do not go after every event crew with full force. I had over 400 3* time boosts saved up, enough to cover every mission for the last two faction events because I do not want every event crew that comes out, just ones I have been a fan of. I did exactly what you did and yes, now I’m ranked 17. Perhaps your crew is not as good as mine. Either way, someone always has to urinate in the cupcakes and this time it’s you. I’m seeing people saying they need to step away from the game. I think I need to step away from the forum and just play the game in my own world. It’s stupid that the cupcakes keep tasting like ammonia around here and I’m tited of it. Peace out.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    From these responses, and others in previous threads I've read, there is a lot of misperception or misunderstanding what is required to featured in the top 200 and higher. I very much doubt that more people have spent dil this event than previously to jump up the leaderboard or get to 4k. It's a 4 day event, there is plenty of time to speed boost the morning after the start for instance. And has rightly been said, you can be top 200 without spending speed boosts after kickstart. As long as you get to 4k VP anyway. Although you don't need a near perfect run either. A 3/4 every other run or two will still do it, you just don't want to drop out of the 4k bracket. The game is not nearly as competitive at the upper ends of the leaderboard as some people believe.

In events with a lot of bonus crew, non squad leaders in the top 200 will drop in rank, even if passing all 4 shuttles consistently. I started out this event in the 120s and fell to approximately 280th after passing 16 consecutive shuttles in a 12 hour span. That's not unusual by any means.

I don't begrudge people for using time boosts, but everyone in the top 200 (or more) is using them or dilithium. There is simply no other explanation.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I am being punished by the RNGods on this one. I have failed all three shuttles I sent out at 99% twice early on (wasting 6 1.5 hour boosts into the bargain) and have not had a clear run since

I am just hoping that I can get the last Shran as I bought three event packs to be able to get the extra one and I am going to be seriously annoyed if DBs broken RNG stops me from getting the threshold
  • Grant77 wrote: »

In events with a lot of bonus crew, non squad leaders in the top 200 will drop in rank, even if passing all 4 shuttles consistently. I started out this event in the 120s and fell to approximately 280th after passing 16 consecutive shuttles in a 12 hour span. That's not unusual by any means.

I don't begrudge people for using time boosts, but everyone in the top 200 (or more) is using them or dilithium. There is simply no other explanation.

And if they are using time boosts they have used dilithium to get them. There aren't enough in your average week to time boost more than a few shuttles outside of the quickstart.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Grant77 wrote: »
    That is simply untrue - I'm ranked 148 right now with my shuttles to return in 13mins. I've done my quickstart and have not used time boosts or dil since then. I'm using 3* skill boosts to keep my successes high and that's it. I cannot be the only one to be doing that.

EDIT: and I'm not squad leader either. Also I've never spent dil to speed up in any event.
  • Bragging about not spending dil and being ranked top 25 is a bit disingenuous if you're running 3 or 4 star speedups all day long. Unless your RNG is so lucky that you're getting 30+ 3* speedups every Thursday, there's no way that you can be hitting 200k vp already without having spent dil on cadet tickets (or outright purchases of shuttle boosts), especislly after burning a dozen or so for kickstart.

I do not go after every event crew with full force. I had over 400 3* time boosts saved up, enough to cover every mission for the last two faction events because I do not want every event crew that comes out, just ones I have been a fan of. I did exactly what you did and yes, now I’m ranked 17. Perhaps your crew is not as good as mine. Either way, someone always has to urinate in the cupcakes and this time it’s you. I’m seeing people saying they need to step away from the game. I think I need to step away from the forum and just play the game in my own world. It’s stupid that the cupcakes keep tasting like ammonia around here and I’m tited of it. Peace out.

If by urinating cupcakes, you mean being realistic, then sure, that's me. I was actually responding to bowdy's statement.

Making blanket statements like look at me, I spent no dilithium and I'm top 25 is really deceptive. You also admit you have 300 3* time boosts saved up which was one of my stipulations.

Net net, it is possible to rank top 25 in a faction event as virtually f2p, but it requires tremendous pre-planning (even moreso than Galaxy). Saving up 300 3* time boosts would require approximately 100 weeks of Thursday cadet farming without using any (other threads here report averaging 1 3* boost per Thursday elite reward). So even if you go half that, it would take about a year of not using 3* boosts to get to half of what you have saved up.

My crew is doing just fine. I've only failed a handful of missions (about 5 or 6 now), and I did use some 3* boosts the first day to get up to 4k as quickly as possible. It's about my lack of 3* time boosts that's keeping me out of the top 40 (i was running 1and 2 star time boosts yesterday).

This is actually a personal best for me so far and I'm thrilled. I was then trying to see what it would take to break top 25. But without spending massive amounts of dil, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Between bowdy's and your posts, it makes it sound like everyone can go top 25 without spending dil for speedups and that's just deceptive.
  • And in the interest of full disclosure, I am not f2p. I started playing the 2nd month after launch and (for better or worse), I have played religiously every day since then. I popped my f2p cherry with the monthly card, and made my first real purchase that spring with a couple $20 dil packs to buy my 4th shuttle and first event pack. Since then, I've purchased elusive treasures every time except this last round, around 6-8 DYCs, and the 10x10 pack a couple times. Somehow I have limped my way to VIP14.

My sporadic spending has slowed over the last 6 months due to dil won from achievements. My last outright dilithium purchase was a year ago (Feb 2017).

I've spent most of my dil on half price crew slots, extra cadet tix, a handful of event packs, and fixing occasional mistakes with sending the wrong shuttle (either wrong crew or wrong boost)/recovering a voyage. I bought a 6500 pack once or twice. I have not used dil for speedups in a faction event (other than the stray wrong shuttle I sent out), but I have benefitted from dil spent on Thurs cadet tix.

As for this event, I would characterize my play as almost f2p. My bonus crew this event was largely previous event crew where I've ranked top 1k (eg 1/5 and 4/4 prior event crew, and 5/5 T'Kuvma), which have been indirectly won due to my sporadic dil spending, or FFed from voyages/packs (notably Commando Shran). While I do have the majority of Disco/Andorian crew, I do not have First Officer MB, Armed Philippa, Mudd, Culber, Ushaan Shran and do not the other 3x bonus crew: Away Team Saru /Commander Thelin.

I regularly finish between 200-800 for faction events and I've broken 200 a hand full of times, with 75 as my personal best.

I personally don't consider myself a whale, but a F2Per might. I see myself as a moderate spender, but my playing habits resemble a F2Per (eg not spending dil for shuttle speedups). I hoard my dil as much as possible, with my most impulsive spending being extra cadet tix on Thurs or MWF for chronitons.
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Between bowdy's and your posts, it makes it sound like everyone can go top 25 without spending dil for speedups and that's just deceptive.
    I didn't even mention top 25, so I doubt you've read what I've written at all.

I mentioned top 200 only. I was simply trying to disspell an untruth that players in the top 200-300 are all timeboosting or spending dil or both. Some might be, but not nearly as much as proported. The game is not nearly that competitive.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    That is simply untrue - I'm ranked 148 right now with my shuttles to return in 13mins. I've done my quickstart and have not used time boosts or dil since then. I'm using 3* skill boosts to keep my successes high and that's it. I cannot be the only one to be doing that.

EDIT: and I'm not squad leader either. Also I've never spent dil to speed up in any event.

I really don't mean to call you a liar, but people in that range are gaining points at a rate faster than 16000 per 3 hours. Congratulations on your achievements no matter how you accomplish them. I have used time boosts as well.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Been keeping track of actual success rates versus displayed success rates after reaching 4000 VP shuttles

15 sets of 4 shuttles. Percent chance of success is 96%, 96%, 97% and 98% each run. At least 1 failed in 13 of the 15 batches. 15 failures total out of 60 shuttles. Actual success rate is only 75% currently
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭

I really don't mean to call you a liar, but people in that range are gaining points at a rate faster than 16000 per 3 hours. Congratulations on your achievements no matter how you accomplish them. I have used time boosts as well.
    This is again not the case. I'm done with this convo. If you want to spin untruths, that's up to you. I have no idea what you are hoping to achieve with them, but you are not fooling me.

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

This is again not the case. I'm done with this convo. If you want to spin untruths, that's up to you. I have no idea what you are hoping to achieve with them, but you are not fooling me.

I didn't mean for you to get upset. It's just that the numbers are available for everyone to see and what you are saying is not correct. Good luck for the remainder of the event.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m with you on this one. I boosted 15 (3* 1.5 hour boost) to try to get to 4K faster (7 on the original start and 8 to halve the time from 2750vp to 4K). All of these are saved from Thursday cadet missions with about a dozen saved for next week’s event. So no purchase of extra boosts, cadet missions or DIL use at all. That’s all the boosts I’ve done and am likely to do this event.

Not being an insomniac and not having little children anymore (they’re all grown) I sleep all night and choose to send 9 hour doubled shuttles instead of setting alarms so I miss out on an extra shuttle set each night (maybe a little more considering the fail rate on 2x shuttles is higher as they have no skill boost). That’s a personal life choice which more than offsets the exta 8 boosts I used this event.

Never DIL boosted shuttles ever as I’m VIP 8 and don’t have a lot of DIL to spare (basically monthly card). Have been bouncing between 150-300 or so this event. Woke up, got 4x4 of the overnight shuttles and was just over 200 rank. Now at 248. Getting top 200 as F2P is doable. Getting top 500 consistently is actually realistic. Getting to top 1000 every faction event is almost guaranteed if you’re playing consistently.

And I play each and every event. I don’t hoard resources (Chron and boosts) for a one shot go at a high ranking in a galaxy or faction event every six months. If I were to do so though, this would be the event because I have stuffed all four shuttles with 12 bonus crew giving unboosted 4K success between 85-91%. Boosted success rates are 91-95%. This the benefit of skill boosting is modest while success rates are high enough that sending time boosted shuttles all event wouldn’t result in a large number of failures taking me back below 4K.

Mathematically, it’s possible so don’t go around calling people liars. Top 100 on the other hand... yeah, that’s near impossible without spending something (DIL or hoarding boosts/Chron). I don’t even want to talk about top 25.
  • bowdy wrote: »
    I didn't even mention top 25, so I doubt you've read what I've written at all.

I mentioned top 200 only. I was simply trying to disspell an untruth that players in the top 200-300 are all timeboosting or spending dil or both. Some might be, but not nearly as much as proported. The game is not nearly that competitive.

Your last 2 sentences are not defending top 200-300 without spending dil. They are stressing that top 50 is possible without spending any dil. Similarly, Just some guy said he was top 21 without spending dil.

I agree that top 200 is easily attainable without spending any dil (including no 3* speedups). And agreed that it is possible to go top 25-50 with months of of pre-planning (saving up 3* time boosts) . But going the extra mile to say that you don't need to spend any dil for top 25-50 is disingenuous.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

I’m with you on this one. I boosted 15 (3* 1.5 hour boost) to try to get to 4K faster (7 on the original start and 8 to halve the time from 2750vp to 4K). All of these are saved from Thursday cadet missions with about a dozen saved for next week’s event. So no purchase of extra boosts, cadet missions or DIL use at all. That’s all the boosts I’ve done and am likely to do this event.

Not being an insomniac and not having little children anymore (they’re all grown) I sleep all night and choose to send 9 hour doubled shuttles instead of setting alarms so I miss out on an extra shuttle set each night (maybe a little more considering the fail rate on 2x shuttles is higher as they have no skill boost). That’s a personal life choice which more than offsets the exta 8 boosts I used this event.

Never DIL boosted shuttles ever as I’m VIP 8 and don’t have a lot of DIL to spare (basically monthly card). Have been bouncing between 150-300 or so this event. Woke up, got 4x4 of the overnight shuttles and was just over 200 rank. Now at 248. Getting top 200 as F2P is doable. Getting top 500 consistently is actually realistic. Getting to top 1000 every faction event is almost guaranteed if you’re playing consistently.

And I play each and every event. I don’t hoard resources (Chron and boosts) for a one shot go at a high ranking in a galaxy or faction event every six months. If I were to do so though, this would be the event because I have stuffed all four shuttles with 12 bonus crew giving unboosted 4K success between 85-91%. Boosted success rates are 91-95%. This the benefit of skill boosting is modest while success rates are high enough that sending time boosted shuttles all event wouldn’t result in a large number of failures taking me back below 4K.

Mathematically, it’s possible so don’t go around calling people liars. Top 100 on the other hand... yeah, that’s near impossible without spending something (DIL or hoarding boosts/Chron). I don’t even want to talk about top 25.

The other poster is implying that he gains points at a rate faster than 16,000 per 3 hours (which is the case at his rank 148) without using ANY time boosts. I never said that anyone spent dil. I just said that those people are either squad leaders or using some time boosts. That's possible as F2P, no question. I have ranked top 300 as F2P in the past.

Grant, I disagree with this as well. Top 200 is mathematically possible with Kickstart and no further time boosts. It does require extreme luck with RNG, but it is possible. I've done it a couple times without 3* time boosts for a whole weekend (again, outside of Kickstart).

But in my experience, top 150 or so requires multiple time boosts, and some higher bracket (don't know exactly where) requires dil speedups.

Since I regularily Kickstart and don't always buy extra Thurs cadet tix (sometimes I do, but not always), I have a hard time keeping 3* time boosts in inventory. I always make sure I have at least 11 for the next event, but rarely go higher than 30 in inventory. So I usually don't use 3* time boosts during an event. I may do one batch every now and then if I have the extra inventory and my time schedule permits (usually to set ip a favorable time to run my 9 hr overnights).
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Grant, I disagree with this as well. Top 200 is mathematically possible with Kickstart and no further time boosts. It does require extreme luck with RNG, but it is possible. I've done it a couple times without 3* time boosts for a whole weekend (again, outside of Kickstart).

But in my experience, top 150 or so requires multiple time boosts, and some higher bracket (don't know exactly where) requires dil speedups.

Since I regularily Kickstart and don't always buy extra Thurs cadet tix (sometimes I do, but not always), I have a hard time keeping 3* time boosts in inventory. I always make sure I have at least 11 for the next event, but rarely go higher than 30 in inventory. So I usually don't use 3* time boosts during an event. I may do one batch every now and then if I have the extra inventory and my time schedule permits (usually to set ip a favorable time to run my 9 hr overnights).

For clarity, the person in question says he is in the top 150 right now and does it on a consistent basis (even top 50 sometimes), so you may actually agree with me. That's not possible without using any boosts or Dil. The math is with me on this one.

The other poster is implying that he gains points at a rate faster than 16,000 per 3 hours (which is the case at his rank 148) without using ANY time boosts. I never said that anyone spent dil. I just said that those people are either squad leaders or using some time boosts. That's possible as F2P, no question. I have ranked top 300 as F2P in the past.

Yeah... there is some “non-sequiteur” in the logic chain there, I agree. To be fair, I’d probably be a little better off than where I am now if I used no boosts at the beginning BUT got the extra two shuttle sets these last two nights by waking up twice a night. I’ve had a few 3/4 returns but also a few 4/4 so success rate has been pretty reasonable. That would mean technically I could be top 200 without any boosts but it would have been painful.

Maybe I’ll slowly try to save some boosts so I can boost all event long and see where that gets me just to get the achievement for a top 50. Honestly there is no other reason as I’m not going to place top 20 for the extra 5* reward without spending a bucketload of cash or hoarding Chron for a month while doing nothing else. Plus there is really no reward difference between 26 and 1000 so what’s the point In blowing resources and stressing over a top 200 finish anyway?

I’m usually like 400 in a galaxy event on Sunday and I let it slide to 800-900 on Monday morning just because I’d rather save the items and Chrons than waste them to maintain a rank that gets me nothing.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah... there is some “non-sequiteur” in the logic chain there, I agree. To be fair, I’d probably be a little better off than where I am now if I used no boosts at the beginning BUT got the extra two shuttle sets these last two nights by waking up twice a night. I’ve had a few 3/4 returns but also a few 4/4 so success rate has been pretty reasonable. That would mean technically I could be top 200 without any boosts but it would have been painful.

Maybe I’ll slowly try to save some boosts so I can boost all event long and see where that gets me just to get the achievement for a top 50. Honestly there is no other reason as I’m not going to place top 20 for the extra 5* reward without spending a bucketload of cash or hoarding Chron for a month while doing nothing else. Plus there is really no reward difference between 26 and 1000 so what’s the point In blowing resources and stressing over a top 200 finish anyway?

I’m usually like 400 in a galaxy event on Sunday and I let it slide to 800-900 on Monday morning just because I’d rather save the items and Chrons than waste them to maintain a rank that gets me nothing.

Same here. I've finished in the 950-1000 range in all of the galaxy events that I've participated in and that's just fine with me. I've already got a top 200 finish from an expedition event so there's nothing else to be gained.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 148 for a while yesterday. I used time boosts most of Thursday and for some reason have not had a single shuttle fail yet while my friend has had many 90+% shuttles fail. Feels like everyone is having great luck or terrible luck.
    Let’s fly!

Same here. I've finished in the 950-1000 range in all of the galaxy events that I've participated in and that's just fine with me. I've already got a top 200 finish from an expedition event so there's nothing else to be gained.

959-1000 is a little dangerous as I discovered as you are exposed to being sniped and/or unforeseen technical problems (*cough* DB Server crash or lag)... I usually start to craft if I get to 900 in the last 10 min to be safe... saved me a lot of grief during the last Mirror Event that sent everyone into a tizzy for a month.

For clarity, the person in question says he is in the top 150 right now and does it on a consistent basis (even top 50 sometimes), so you may actually agree with me. That's not possible without using any boosts or Dil. The math is with me on this one.

Oh, right. So then yes, you're in complete agreement with my post earlier at 12:11pm. 200-300 is doable, if not even consistently as a relative f2p (no dil speedups and no shuttle boost outside of Kickstart). But earlier claims by others that top 150, 50 25 doable as relatively f2p is just not possible.
  • Ok heres my 2cents

I bought the $99 plus a couple x10 @650
    I have a cornwall 3/5 @100, a saru @ 5/5 100, i have two sharon @ 4/4 100 and a thelin @4/4 100

Plus a mix of gold and purple ff/fe x2 event crew

Went from 44 rank to 1500rank in last two days, non stop using *3 boosts on all 4 shuttles after kickstart and two sets of four of the 4* 9 hrs for sleep time

Perecents have not drop below 90%, moslty 95-99%
    Have yet to have a single group of four all win almost always seeing 3/4, 2/4, 1/4 win lost ratios,even had a one fail all four, only been able to finally hit 4k tonight

On top of that i got a issues with a vp not rewarding right
    But ya sorry to those feel otherwise but RNG is soooooo busted it ant funny

So far i have less then 50% win rate running 90% or better after dropping a couple hundred bucks to do good

Imagine the smile on my face