Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Honor Of Andoria + Faction Event Change - Edited

167891012»

Comments

• The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Whenever I think about DBs RNG and shuttle percentages all I can think is: "60% of the time it works every time!"

I have a good grasp of RNG from years of gaming and DBs is the worst. Someone pointed out that it's less like RNG and more like a programming algorithm that intentionally makes you fail or succeed no matter what. Like when I had a string of 0% shuttles succeed...
  • I noticed that it says Sarek provides a bonus, but only Young Sarek seems to be and not ambassador Sarek. Seems seems unusual to me. Is this intentional?
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Sarek is Discovery crew. He provides a bonus like all Discovery crew. If a new Sarek is announced as the 5* then old Sarek will likely be a bonus. Until then this is like giving all Captain the bonus, so Captain Sulu and La Forge are included, but not their other variants.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mbannar wrote: »
    Ok heres my 2cents

I bought the $99 plus a couple x10 @650
    I have a cornwall 3/5 @100, a saru @ 5/5 100, i have two sharon @ 4/4 100 and a thelin @4/4 100

Plus a mix of gold and purple ff/fe x2 event crew

Went from 44 rank to 1500rank in last two days, non stop using *3 boosts on all 4 shuttles after kickstart and two sets of four of the 4* 9 hrs for sleep time

Perecents have not drop below 90%, moslty 95-99%
    Have yet to have a single group of four all win almost always seeing 3/4, 2/4, 1/4 win lost ratios,even had a one fail all four, only been able to finally hit 4k tonight

On top of that i got a issues with a vp not rewarding right
    But ya sorry to those feel otherwise but RNG is soooooo busted it ant funny

So far i have less then 50% win rate running 90% or better after dropping a couple hundred bucks to do good

Imagine the smile on my face

Makes you want to spend some more, huh? When you get rewarded with fun and success for throwing DB a bunch of money.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I noticed that it says Sarek provides a bonus, but only Young Sarek seems to be and not ambassador Sarek. Seems seems unusual to me. Is this intentional?

IIRC, Ambassador Sarek is NOT "Discovery Crew".........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is worse this event I have never been booted out of the game prior to this event Thursday got booted 5 times and Saturday also. 2250 Vp missions are near impossible to pass with 95% immortalised event bonus crew.

If the only event I play (Faction) is like this going forward i won't spend chasing the herd and RNG