Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Father of Logic - 04/05

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Father of Logic
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Kolinahr Spock 5* (New), Amanda Grayson 4* (New) and Katra McCoy 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/05 until Monday 04/09

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Surak 5* (New)

Event faction: Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Surak
• small bonus: variants of McCoy, crew with the Vulcan trait, and crew with the Romulan trait.

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least there is an existing crew.

Thanks for the info Shan.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Romulans in the first Vulcan/Romulan event? That's disappointing since I need 4 Romulans to max a collection.
  • Amanda Grayson - now will we get Jane Wyatt (TOS) or Winona Ryder (nuTrek)?
  • I so sorry for you smelly... :D
    The romulan collection isn't difficult to complete. No 5* needed
    MfG Hell #StopMacros

aus einer Top30 Flotte mit Sternenbasislevel 134 (maxed)
    Wir suchen Spieler, die täglich aktiv sind. Schreibt mich bei Interesse an, entweder hier oder bei Discord. Meine ID bei Discord: TheHell2Earth#5022
    wir sind die "[STFL] Sternenflotte"
    Amanda Grayson - now will we get Jane Wyatt (TOS) or Winona Ryder (nuTrek)?

Probably should assume Mia Kirshner.
    Amanda Grayson - now will we get Jane Wyatt (TOS) or Winona Ryder (nuTrek)?

Or Disco Grayson, Mia Kirshner (High probability) .. there's probably no chance of the TAS one.....
  • Sparkling start. With both Spock and his mother in the very first event :)
    I so sorry for you smelly... :D

It would be a lot easier if I could pick up 4 Romulans in a mega event about Romulans. Doesn't seem like that should be too much to hope for.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of cool crew. The opportunity to finish fusing McCoy is a pleasant surprise.
  • Hope McCoy is in the threshold...
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sounds" like a very promising event start. Looking forward to it DB! Keeping my Vulcan "armada" ready and will finetune some of my McCoy´s ...
  • Only go into this event if Amanda is Wyatt or Ryder - otherwise just 2* boosts max as I already have Katra McCoy 4/4
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will not be Ryder. They don’t have the rights to use anyone from the JJ Abrahms movies
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be snagging event packs or trying harder than ever before to get Spock. Good thing Ive been saving dil up
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    It would be a lot easier if I could pick up 4 Romulans in a mega event about Romulans. Doesn't seem like that should be too much to hope for.

It's Romulans and Vulcans. I'm sure you'll pick up some Romulans before the mega is over. So let's keep the pitchforks in the shed for now.

Dang it. I already burned down the shed with my torch. Give me some time, I’ll replace it...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, your wish from elsewhere became true though

"I would MUCH rather have a main cast mega char like Spock in my crew than a non-main char. Who do you think more people would drop $25 to DYC, Spock or a 1 hit wonder romulan? I don't even remember any of the romulans mentioned in this thread."

So wait how the event unfolds and gl in getting Spock. In case he is wortwhile stats- and artwise...

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe with a "Romulan" event we can FINALLY get this as a 5*.....PLEASE??????????

The mega announcement would have been a great place to tease this. They teased a Vulcan ship.

So while I'd love to see it too, I say don't get your hopes up.

It's Romulans and Vulcans. I'm sure you'll pick up some Romulans before the mega is over. So let's keep the pitchforks in the shed for now.

Yep there will be a token romulan or two at this rate.
  • No Romulans in the first Vulcan/Romulan event? That's disappointing since I need 4 Romulans to max a collection.

With no Romulan faction, not sure I'll miss them that much. They'll be a pain to level due to all the faction only items they seem to need. Besides, there's still a chance for a Romulan, betting on Telek R'Mor for the 2*. (OK he's not much of a Romulan but ... there ya go)
  • Magisse wrote: »
    Hoping for Amanda to be ranked reward. Already have McCoy from his previous event.

I hope that too! It's the only way of getting a 4/4
  • Nice crew this time around!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Yep there will be a token romulan or two at this rate.

Actually, at this rate there won't be any. That's why it's best to let it play out before rushing to judgement. I can easily see them doing a Vulcan chapter, then a Romulan chapter, then start the mingling.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Again only Federation...where is our section 31?
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be using up my saved dilithium trying to get that Kolinahr Spock! I hope he's Science Primary...
  • I so sorry for you smelly... :D

On the other hand, if we have a big influx of Romulans that collection might expand, which would be cool.

I don't think pointing out that a mega event billed as Vulcan/Romulan should probably contain a mix of Vulcans AND Romulans is exactly breaking out the pitchforks. So far, we have 2 humans and 2 vulcans in a Vulcan/Romulan event. I'm not burning down the forums just yet. But I'm not waiting until week 4 to bring up my concerns either, because then it's too late. And do you really need to troll EVERY SINGLE POST that EVERYONE makes? It's kinda stale.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    And do you really need to troll EVERY SINGLE POST that EVERYONE makes?

I don't need to, which is why I don't.