Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Father of Logic - 04/05

Comments

• Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Maybe with a "Romulan" event we can FINALLY get this as a 5*.....PLEASE??????????

zelg6hmlejxy.png

Best ship not in the game. I really want a plasma torpedo graphic in the space battles too!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need romulans for my collection as well.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ProsserProsser ✭✭✭
    Nice to see an existing character rather than all new ones.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a new 5* T’Pol!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Here is an idea, let's keep on topic and avoid getting personal :)

I think that might truly be an original idea to some of us. :p
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be down for some packs if it's Wyatt Amanda.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Have come so close to binning off my 1* Katra McCoy on so many occassions needing crew space, but hate binning 4*s so never have done. Now I'll get to finish him off, get the first of a 4/5 Surak and hopefully an Amanda Grayson. Looking forward to this event very muchly. The only KEY thing of this mega event for me is we need a "It's a faaaaaake" Vreenak. (Not sure what other Romulan's fit unless there's some Sela variant (although she does only ever wear one outfit...)
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, we have 2 humans and 2 vulcans in a Vulcan/Romulan event.

Technically you have 2 humans and 3 vulcans as Mccoy counts for both :-)
  • Options
    McCoy...in...threshold...please...
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm keen to see how this kicks off ... I like the inclusion of an existing crew (like they did for Discovery: An New Anomaly!) ... keep 'em coming!

I already have Katra McCoy 1/4 FE and hope he is ranked (Grayson - hoping Winona Ryder - would be excellent for threshold as I'm assured to get someone new in).

I'm okay with no Romulans for now ... I've been levelling the ones I have (except Alidar Jarok - won't touch his 1/4 ^^s with a barge pole unless he's specific event crew) and they've been a pain to level ... I'm low on their stuff now, so appreciate the extra week of Romulan shuttles and farming etc. :)

I'm ready ... the current event is a bit of a wash with how they structured the rewards (for me anyway).
  • Options
    I would LOVE a reward structure like that!

• Options
    So far, we have 2 humans and 2 vulcans in a Vulcan/Romulan event.

Technically you have 2 humans and 3 vulcans as Mccoy counts for both :-)

Well, if we're getting really technical, Spock is as human as he is Vulcan. So 3-3 tie!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be using up my saved dilithium trying to get that Kolinahr Spock! I hope he's Science Primary...

Hear hear! AND if we have this Spock early, does that mean we could also get Captain Spock in week 3 or 4?

star-trek-ii-improved.jpg
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    I'll be using up my saved dilithium trying to get that Kolinahr Spock! I hope he's Science Primary...

Hear hear! AND if we have this Spock early, does that mean we could also get Captain Spock in week 3 or 4?

That would be almost too good to be true!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    not that our thoughts count for much at this late stage, but i sure hope it's Discovery Amanda Grayson, played by Mia Kirshner
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 1 faction event. :s
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »
    Again only Federation...where is our section 31?

Section 31 rules all factions covertly, didn't you know?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    new vulcan-romulan event! what faction? Federation!
  • Options
    I'm liking the crew for this one. I can also get some stars for my McCoy.

On which Amanda we get, I know that CBS doesn't have the rights to a bunch of TOS cast (Mudd for sure) so it may be the Disco one. I'll take either though. I always loved Spock's mommy :smiley:
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it’s the original Amanda Grayson. I wouldn’t mind the Discovery version at some point later, but the original should be first

Wyatt's Amanda would be neat, but they've had problems getting clearances for some TOS crew actors/estates such as Charlie X, Harry Mudd & IIRC T'Pau so it may be a case of Amanda from Disco or nobody.

I'm fine with either.
  • Options
    Shoot, I’ve been running Romulan shuttles non-stop in anticipation of some new Romulans - I’ve got enough Romulan Ale to kill a Lurian.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should we really get two versions of the same character in a mega though?
    I'd prefer we don't, it limits the diversity.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

Give us Kirstie Alley too!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it’s the original Amanda Grayson. I wouldn’t mind the Discovery version at some point later, but the original should be first
    I think it will depend on who DB can get rights for. I liked Sarek's wife in tng a lot. Hope she makes an appearance though neither she not Sarek's first wife were Vulcan.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will depend on who DB can get rights for. I liked Sarek's wife in tng a lot. Hope she makes an appearance though neither she not Sarek's first wife were Vulcan.

Actually wasn't Sareks first, the mother of Sybok and wasn't she Vulcan?