Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Butchers of Beta Penthe - 05/17

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Butchers of Beta Penthe
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Captain Killy 5* (New), Tieran Possessed Kes 4* (New) and Ardra 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/17 until Monday 05/21

Event factions: Terran Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Tilly, variants of Kes, crew with the Klingon trait, and crew with the Terran Empire trait.

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am Sooooooo going to go primate waste all over this event. Killy will be mine !!
    Whoa.. who is going to be bonus in that ?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Ardra has been languishing at 1/4 FE for a year, I think. That being said, I hope KES is the threshold!

TONS of bonus crew, too.
    Anyone with brutal.. that's gonna be it
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed opportunity on "Villain" event.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take my money....all of it. PLEASE. :#:D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Who is Captain Killy?
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tribbles get 5 star stats now :(
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    i4yrwuqgq7m3.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Never mind me, lol didn't read enough hand just came back from to much exercise lol narf
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yay Captain Killy!!!! Thx DB! Why have all klingons and terrans give bonus too though? That is so many crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    So Archer is the last main character to get an event. Even Kes beats him. Just wow.
    We have a Kes event, but no Captain Archer.

We apparently need to wait for Hell to freeze over.
  • Killy Tilly better come with no less than two sound quotes.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    So basically two-thirds of my roster?
    Only half of mine. Third if non-leveled cards and FE 1/4 are included.

And between Killy and non-fodder Kes it will be bloodbath in the first place, even before crew count.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some strange application of traits (no surprise). Mirror Vic and Mirror Jadzia Dax both have the Terran Empire trait even though the empire was long-dead by the time they lived. Not sure if Mirror Janeway should have it either since she looks more like a pirate than part of Starfleet. Also Mirror Cochrane, there was no empire when he lived.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    There's some strange application of traits (no surprise). Mirror Vic and Mirror Jadzia Dax both have the Terran Empire trait even though the empire was long-dead by the time they lived. Not sure if Mirror Janeway should have it either since she looks more like a pirate than part of Starfleet. Also Mirror Cochrane, there was no empire when he lived.

If you go by the Mirror Broken comic (where the mirror TNG crew came from), it suggests it wasn't dead, just severally beaten down. KCA couldn't quite finish them off.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    So is this going to be Captain Killy, or our Tilly in disguise as Captain Killy? :grin:

We never saw actual Captain Killy, so I suspect this will be Tilly in disguise as Killy.
  • yp19msy4jysw.gif
  • asxm4w2zun9s.gif
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw man, just yesterday I airlocked a copy of Ardra that came from a Voyage. Wish I could get her back.
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Now this is an event I can get excited about..... makes this weeks event even less attractive then it already was.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...I guess I need to thaw out Ardra. And plenty of bonus crew is always fun.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Amphistaff wrote: »

If you go by the Mirror Broken comic (where the mirror TNG crew came from), it suggests it wasn't dead, just severally beaten down. KCA couldn't quite finish them off.

True, but Fontaine and Jadzia were part of the rag-tag Terran rebel scum on Terok Nor, not in that tiny little excuse for a Terran Starfleet around Earth. Which, by the way, seems like it should have been wiped out.