Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Butchers of Beta Penthe - 05/17

Comments

• [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that for DB Terran Empire = Terran rebellion. I don't know if Mirror Broken retconned the distinction.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that for DB Terran Empire = Terran rebellion. I don't know if Mirror Broken retconned the distinction.

Then Mirror Bashir should have the trait as well. Really I just want consistency. Ideally I think only ENT and TOS (and the non-canon stuff) should have the trait. The DS9 folks were canonically NOT part of the Terran Empire. But the day traits make sense is they day they hire Roonis.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO HYPED FOR KES

She better be threshold
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about Kes or Ardra, and I doubt I'll be able to get top 1000 for Captain Killy, but I'm excited for my Terrans and Klingons to have something to do, anyway.

MYLhcev.png

02woxFc.png
    4srrsel2eo85.jpg

"Dear [Mature Magazine]...."

I'm making a mental note to pick up the next issue

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yay Captain Killy!!!! Thx DB! Why have all klingons and terrans give bonus too though? That is so many crew.

Cause all God's Chilluns gots Klingons even the newbs. And after the relatively recent Mirror Mega we've got TE too.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Two sound files for Killy. And one needs to be her “What the heck—heh—hell—hell! What the hell? Hold your horses!” And the other needs to be the “cut your tongue out to lick my boots” line.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    small bonus: variants of Tilly, variants of Kes, crew with the Klingon trait, and crew with the Terran Empire trait

So basically two-thirds of my roster?

Can I get a fifth shuttle?
    I have too many crew!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a Kes event! And one of the most requested versions too.
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What skills for Killy? Cmd/sci/eng? Or is she the “real” Mirror version— maybe cmd/sec/dip? I hope she at least has one of sci or eng.
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Tasker wrote: »
    What skills for Killy? Cmd/sci/eng? Or is she the “real” Mirror version— maybe cmd/sec/dip? I hope she at least has one of sci or eng.

DB tends to forget that the Mirror Universe needs quality science and engineering when you think about their technology level. Since we haven't actually seen the real Captain Tilly it should be the one we love and expect to see. I should think Tilly would have the undercover and federation traits
  • I don't care about Tilly or anything from stupid ST:D, But KES is AWESOME!!

Now, what is DB's problem with ARCHER???

This has become totally ridiculous.
    Seriously.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're making some assumptions here on the bonus crew. They could do something screwball.

Pallidyne wrote: »
    We're making some assumptions here on the bonus crew. They could do something screwball.

What assumptions are being made exactly?
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: The Butchers of Beta Penthe
    Event Type: Faction Event
    Event Crew: Captain Killy 5* (New), Tieran Possessed Kes 4* (New) and Ardra 4* (existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 05/17 until Monday 05/21

Event factions: Terran Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Tilly, variants of Kes, crew with the Klingon trait, and crew with the Terran Empire trait.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tilly needs to be 3 skill also..
    We got Thomas Rikered (boned !) with the Senator Vreenak.. she's gots to be awesome !!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, Kes!!!!!!!!! I know she wasn't a huge star on Voyager, but I did enjoy her.
    And I've been asking for this version of her for probably a year now if not longer.

Just please please please DB make her have 3 stats and actual good base numbers.
    I predict SEC prime, MED second, COM third.

By the way can we reconsider this crew card's name? "Tieran Possessed Kes" is a darned mouthful, let's just make it "Tieran Kes" or "Warlord Kes" as the episode is titled Warlord anyway.

I vote for Warlord Kes for sure. Even Possessed Kes is a bit better than the actual title. But either way, I'm just excited to have her in the game.
  • YASSSS THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!
    On the down side now I wanna waste dilithium trying for Killy....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    hta5rjpt7oc1.jpg
    Really hope she says her famous quote in game.
    Let’s fly!
  • Easy to sit this one out. Total dullsville.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    hta5rjpt7oc1.jpg

Or at least "What the h--heck, HELL what the HELL do you want?"
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hta5rjpt7oc1.jpg

Or at least "What the h--heck, HELL what the HELL do you want?"

Waiting for some madman to post a gif of her OTHER famous quote¹ (you know the one), and then see how fast the mods delete it. 

¹and I don't mean this one:
    vpof6v28gana.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • wfgwfg ✭✭
    Captain Killy in the game, and I'll probably have no shot at her because it's a faction event :(

Oh well, I'll try my darndest anyway.
    wfg wrote: »
    Captain Killy in the game, and I'll probably have no shot at her because it's a faction event :(

Oh well, I'll try my darndest anyway.

When Discovery season 2 comes db will likely have more Tillies, hopefully a 4* variety. I umderstand your frustration though and wish you best of luck. Remember that eventually all crew ends up in the regular portal and you may have luck and get her sometime in the future.
    Let’s fly!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I appreciate what they tried to do in separating the traits into Terran Empire and KCA, but it might be a better idea just to go back to putting them all under "Mirror Universe" trait. The terran empire people can keep their starfleet traits.
    Starfleet trait is in a lot of voyages though, I prefer they keep them. Though you are right that kca is underutilized.
    Let’s fly!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I appreciate what they tried to do in separating the traits into Terran Empire and KCA, but it might be a better idea just to go back to putting them all under "Mirror Universe" trait. The terran empire people can keep their starfleet traits.

I agree, KCA and Terran Empire should be merged into one. We didn't have enough development in the Mirror Universe or enough episodes to really have a strong dividing line between the KCA and the Terrans.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

What's with "go back to..."? The Mirror Universe trait still exists and applies to all MU characters. The Terran Empire and KCA merit being tagged just as the other factions in the game are tagged (with the exception of the two Ferengi factions). Why erase their distinction just because they share a universe?

The only murky area are the DS9-era Terrans, whose empire had been canonically defeated. Back on the old forum, some of us lobbied for the introduction of a Terran Rebellion tag for these characters, but that didn't go anywhere. Then "Broken Mirror" and its convoluted playing with continuity was formally added to Timelines. It's not ideal, but I can see the rationale for consolidating those DS9-era Terrans into the Terran Empire in light of "Broken Mirror" making the claim the empire still existed.