Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Butchers of Beta Penthe - 05/17

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay more Tilly!!!! The great thing about Killy will be that she has some engineering so that you can put a strong command security crewperson into an engineering slot. All my other command security crew are command security alone or command security and diplomacy.

*thinks about this*
    Yeah I have to say it is rather true for me too. I do have some COM-SEC-MED like Combat Medic Paris but he rarely makes it onto any of my voyages. Lorian is COM-SEC-ENG so I use him quite often. But in general, it usually is COM-SEC 2 trait or COM-SEC-DIP.

Borg Queen is great for exactly this reason.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wow, looks like Tieran Kes is sticking around after this event is over. Amazing base CMD.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    @Shan Can you post 3/4 FE stats of Kes please? For Faction threshold it's more useful than 1/4 actually...
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, looks like Tieran Kes is sticking around after this event is over. Amazing base CMD.

Command and Security are two of my strongest areas to be honest, but having a character with a strong MED as second skill is going to be useful
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a little better than First Goran’Agar, which is pretty good for a super rare. But the COM/MED combination is what would keep her on my active crew for shuttles and voyages.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Checked... and oh, wow, for my crew 1/5 Killy pays for her slot pretty well on Com/Sec, Com/Eng and Eng/Com voyages. Decent Com fodder for shuttles too. Finally 1/5 worth fighting for.
  • Are you guys going to offer a 1/4 Kes for $10 deal this time around?

I already wasted my money on two of these packs and got Ardra who was maxed out and airlocked. I don't want to spend $25 to get two Kes's when everybody who hits threshold only needs one.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys going to offer a 1/4 Kes for $10 deal this time around?

I already wasted my money on two of these packs and got Ardra who was maxed out and airlocked. I don't want to spend $25 to get two Kes's when everybody who hits threshold only needs one.

They always do. They do it partway through the event. They offer the 2 copies first even though people only really need one copy. This way they get $25 from the people who want to have her leveled before the event starts instead of $10 from those same people.
  • SpockySpocky ✭✭
    Oh great, a 2 star Tilly. That's going to be ASAP immortalised.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was also a new 2* Off Duty Tilly added to the vault, presumably for this event. (5* Captain Rachel Garrett was added too)

DISCO SHIRT TILLY?!?!?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was also a new 2* Off Duty Tilly added to the vault, presumably for this event. (5* Captain Rachel Garrett was added too)

DISCO SHIRT TILLY?!?!?

Tony P and Tony C will be ecstatic, that is if Casanova Frankenstein lets them know it happened :)
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Opened 3 event packs... 2 airlocked Ardra duplicates, then what will eventually be the missing copy of Kes. I also added a 4th star to Gralik Durr, and schematics to complete 2 4* ships.

I was hoping to get another copy of Killy along with Kes, but the results aren't horrible.
    Do we know how many shuttle mission to expect for each faction, given that this is a 2-faction event?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

DISCO SHIRT TILLY?!?!?

5l82kdcys9rv.png
    edited May 2018
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Do we know how many shuttle mission to expect for each faction, given that this is a 2-faction event?

Probably 12 total (6 each) since it’s not a rerun of an older event that had more previously.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I picked up three packs, 2 Ardras and a Kes.

I also got two begolds, picking up a 5th star for Kortar and a 3rd for Dark Ages Mccoy.

Webberoni wrote: »

Probably 12 total (6 each) since it’s not a rerun of an older event that had more previously.

Thanks. I know the 3-faction events have been reduced to 6 mission each, but I couldn't remember if the 2-faction events were nerfed the same way.
    edited May 2018
    Wanted a Kes. Had enough for two packs.

0d16m5gorpke.png

oxvbnkwu0w66.png

Guess I’ll use the free cite we got a while back on Kes, since she’s not like most recent event 4s and will be staying unfrozen after the event.
    Pallidyne wrote: »

DISCO SHIRT TILLY?!?!?

Tony P and Tony C will be ecstatic, that is if Casanova Frankenstein lets them know it happened :)

97qYwyS.jpg

97qYwyS.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

DISCO SHIRT TILLY?!?!?

5l82kdcys9rv.png

I was impatiently going "LOAD! LOAD! LOAD!" at the tab.......

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neems wrote: »
    I just opened the best pack I've ever opened. Could barely believe it as they popped.

w9dcx4dxebau.png

Lol if this were a mall and those were physical products you just bought Heading out to your car, 5 people would have robbed you and then each other. well done, I'll try not to hate you (too much) LOL. :P
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps @ Disruptor beam
    If these happened more often, you would have way way more of my money.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just opened the best pack I've ever opened. Could barely believe it as they popped.

w9dcx4dxebau.png

Just so I know how much to envy you, do you recall who your other options were in those Beholds, @Neems?
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I had enough dilithium for 10 packs (been saving up a long time). I was lucky because I got 3x Killy, 4x Kes and 4x Ardra (who I only had 1/4 before this). On top of that got 4* beholds that put the final stars on 3 characters and a single begold that got me Abraham Lincoln (who I've sorta wanted for a long time).
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Splurged on the 2x kes +5 event pack deal, and pulled two Killys, so I’m happy!
  • NeemsNeems ✭✭✭

w9dcx4dxebau.png

Just so I know how much to envy you, do you recall who your other options were in those Beholds, @Neems?

ECH was against two I had FF'd, I'm thinking it was Kor and Martok but I could be misremembering. Mintaken Riker was in the first two of the 5*, and I think Sulan was up against an Assimilated Janeway, but I don't recall past that. Sorry. Part of me felt like I should have taken screenshots on the second one, but I already hadn't at the first so I just kept going.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

w9dcx4dxebau.png

ECH was against two I had FF'd, I'm thinking it was Kor and Martok but I could be misremembering. Mintaken Riker was in the first two of the 5*, and I think Sulan was up against an Assimilated Janeway, but I don't recall past that. Sorry. Part of me felt like I should have taken screenshots on the second one, but I already hadn't at the first so I just kept going.

Sure. In any event, I need that Sulan to immortalize my own 4/5, and I could have used the second star on my Romulan Data. If you were in my fleet, I'd boot you! :P
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I’m loving the artwork. Killy’s face doesn’t exactly show all her detail but the shading and her uniform etc is good, and Kes is just superb.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    This just goes to show my luck at times. Pulled 5 packs with little to show for it but honour and I missed out on the Janeway offer