Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Turning Point - 06/07 - Edit: 06/04

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    Dax is so cuteby23cvpnhc67.jpg

And with 54 still stunning today B)

3t8hcf7lay7u.jpg

Terry Farrell is my absolute favourite Trek Lady, and she probably always will be.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terry Farrell is my absolute favourite Trek Lady, and she probably always will be.

Likewise. She was everything I imagined her to be when I met her on a convention some weeks back. Made me appreciate her even more o:)

• [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, Malik was rather memorable for me. Probably because he reminded me very strongly of the guy that played Paul Atreides on the last Sci-Fi Dune."

Reminded strongly? It's the same actor.

(If I missed some dry humour there, forgive me.)
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went through ENT in its entirety as recently as 2015, and I had to Google Malick by name. I remembered the episodes and what that character did, but his name was lost. Arik Soong, I remember simply because of the connection to Dr. Noonien Soong, and for being played by Brent Spiner. If I'd come to ENT without any TNG background, I dunno that I'd have remembered Arik's name any more than Malick's, but that's a "What if...?" I can't answer.

I've no interest in either, though, and I'm unlikely to be able to make a big enough push for Bell Riots Dax, so my only objective this week is to get the third star on Bell Riots Bashir. Anything beyond that is gravy. It's a good week for ENT fans, though, and I hope those of you who fall in that group enjoy it!
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Wow Malik looks unhappy. Cheer up dude, it's not like Sardaukar just killed your baby or something...

His other son is a worm, give the guy a break!
  • Ambrosius77Ambrosius77 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Does Mirror Ezri Tigan count as bonus crew? Voyage just dropped her.

Edit: Ok, I see she counts
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Mirror Ezri Tigan count as bonus crew? Voyage just dropped her.

Edit: Ok, I see she counts

The rule for Jadzia events seems to be "anyone with the trait Trill", if that helps you search for bonus crew.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    More than 1 episode for these Augments...........maybe next week DB?
    2gpl2608ikj9.jpg

Wanting - yes
    Holding breath - no.
    Preparing to be disappointed - yes.

No no no. They deserve their own Mega event. 😀.

The other Augments take over DS9 to end this event and they come to the rescue in the August Mega event. Each week one is released alternating between 4* and 5* and the two 4* are threshold so everyone can have them. They help the recurring character, a 5* augment O' Brian from another dimension who comes to stop them from wrecking havoc in this universe as they did in his. He will have a high Engineering and three skills to fill the gap in engineering.

What do you think?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    2gpl2608ikj9.jpg

Wanting - yes
    Holding breath - no.

The other Augments take over DS9 to end this event and they come to the rescue in the August Mega event. Each week one is released alternating between 4* and 5* and the two 4* are threshold so everyone can have them. They help the recurring character, a 5* augment O' Brian from another dimension who comes to stop them from wrecking havoc in this universe as they did in his. He will have a high Engineering and three skills to fill the gap in engineering.

What do you think?

Love it.
    Don't see hope of it happening.

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    2gpl2608ikj9.jpg

Wanting - yes
    Holding breath - no.

What do you think?

Love it.

We can always hope someone from DB sees it and comes up with something ingenious to bring us the characters.

Hope is what keeps humanity from joining all the 1*/2*/3* Wesley Crushers in the airlock. 😀
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faith manages. Hope whistles in the dark.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faith manages. Hope whistles in the dark.

There's only one thing that I like, and that is whistling in the dark.

ecxmhuks72vw.jpg
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are Jadzia and Malik so weak? If Malik was in Discovery he would have base stats around 900...
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    2gpl2608ikj9.jpg

Wanting - yes
    Holding breath - no.

What do you think?

Love it.

Sarina Douglas might show up (she's been mentioned in a couple Faction event missions), but I don't see the Misfits (my personal name for them) in this event.

Jack would be ticked that he's not in charge, Lauren would just be bored by everyone getting mad at each other, and Patrick would be dithering at all the terrible and dangerous decisions being made.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Why are Jadzia and Malik so weak? If Malik was in Discovery he would have base stats around 900...

Because DB is biased (popularity, newness, financially, unknowingly, sinisterly, blessedly... whatever reason, good, bad, or indifferent it is an obvious fact) towards Discovery and biased against Enterprise. Usually they do well by DS9; perhaps Jadzia was guilty of associating with Malik.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Bashir’s augment friends are a great opportunity for some ENG base to show up. They did did build the device needed to help Sarina, and of course are brilliant. Perhaps ENG MED SCI Jack? CMD ENG Admiral Patrick?

A little unrelated, but the title for the last event is “The weak will perish”
    Perhaps a hint at a species 8472 appearance?That is what they told Kes when she telepathically linked with them.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleasant surprise to get 8 missions per faction this event! Using 11 x 3* boost and 1 x 4* boost, the kickstart method can have you jumping directly into 3500 point missions!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not 10, and there are only 5 3 man shuttles and no 2 man, but it's an improvement, I'll take it.

No full hit shuttles for Bashir though, and only a single that's med primary to use him in. I haven't checked the other event crew.
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Pleasant surprise to get 8 missions per faction this event! Using 11 x 3* boost and 1 x 4* boost, the kickstart method can have you jumping directly into 3500 point missions!

What is your process?
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

What is your process?

1. Open all 24 missions
    2. Complete 11 missions @ 2 pts
    3. Open 11 missions
    4. Complete 1 mission @ 2 pts
    5. Open 1 mission
    6. Complete that 1 re-opened mission @ 500 points with 4* time boost
    7. Complete those 11 re-opened missions @ 350 points with 3* time boost
    8. Complete the remaining 12 original missions @ 2 pts

TOTAL = complete 36 missions (minimum to get into 3500 point missions) for 4,398 points, in about 20-25 minutes
    Thank you, @Webberoni. That is a big help.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a bigger fail - Arik as threshold or too weak Malik?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we all have to start accepting the fact that none of our little augment reject friends (Patrick, Sarina, et al) are going to be part of this event.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

That would suit me just fine.

Me 2. I also don´t see how they would (mis-)fit into the current storyline.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    I think we all have to start accepting the fact that none of our little augment reject friends (Patrick, Sarina, et al) are going to be part of this event.

That would suit me just fine.

I thought I was the only one.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ash Tyler Security 829 (165-342) - he is a Klingon
    Malik Security 735 (180–376)

Malik has dispatched a whole bird of prey alone!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPcVf-qQzxM
  • A plausible ruse and two augments enough to take a Klingon cruiser, one of the best ENT episodes too.