Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: New Providers - 08/02 (Mega-Event#1)

Comments

• Options
    Horray for DAX !!
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion trait bonus crew stats:

ce9v82ngng31.png

wow changeling bashir has both the best Sec AND med of dominion crew. that's gonna be fun to fill shuttles. :(
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for the Faction event we could get Alpha Quadrant Jem'Haddar with a 900 security.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion trait bonus crew stats:

ce9v82ngng31.png

wow changeling bashir has both the best Sec AND med of dominion crew. that's gonna be fun to fill shuttles. :(

It's a pretty poor show lol. Let's hope they throw in a nice mix all throughout like they have this time by giving us Seska (for Eng) and Dax (Sci)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    A Son'a .... couldn't have picked a more antipathetic character....
  • Options
    Looks fun
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Please let Ahdar Ru'afo have a killer base DIP as Primary! Still no Mega character with a DIP Primary!

but the Queen, Cornwell and Darth Bashir all have decent DIP as secondary...and we have not had a mega-ENG either...

Oh I know - actually Cornwell is my highest base DIP in the game. It kinda bothers me, that my strongest diplomat is a MED primary. And I just figured Ru'afo is much more likely to be DIP than ENG - his buddy Gallatin, that's the engineer.

Please no DIP primary. I have DIP coming out of my ears compared to every other stat. I set aside 50,000 honor for the Mega Legendary. I won't bother if it's just more DIP. Thank heavens DB only pays a little attention to story. There's a chance of ENG or SEC primary.

Listen, this isn't about your specific crew collection. This is about the fact that we've had SEVEN of these mega-events already and not a single mega-character has had a DIPLOMACY primary stat. Yes, we haven't had ENGINEERING either, but come on, Ru'afo isn't going to be that guy. In any other event, he would probably be a CMD/DIP/SEC like all the leaders usually are. So as I always do, I try to work within DB's likely existing set of choices to be constructive in my criticism.

Although I will say yes, you're absolutely right that DB ruins a lot of characters by giving them DIP primary over another more useful skill. Interfaced Geordi being the latest example.

I'm just trying to be realistic, here.

Edit - Addition: Here's where we stand so far, with Mega-Event character skills. Stats taken from wiki.

CMD - Borg Queen wins with 1234 base, T'Kuvma second with 1096
    DIP - Prisoner Cornwell wins with 1049 base, Borg Queen second with 892
    SEC - Kortar wins with 1209 base, Mirror Picard second with 982
    ENG - Borg Queen wins with 660 base, and there's no one else.
    MED - Bashir wins with 1195 base, Cornwell second with 1186.
    SCI - Surak wins with 1209, Picard second with 583.

So yes, obviously engineering is vastly under-represented. But I just don't see them giving Ru'afo ENG primary.

It wasn't just me. A few people afterward expressed similar sentiments. I appreciate your effort to nudge devs in a direction that you think to be more likely or achievable. I've just noticed that DB doesn't always use stats that we would expect. To that end, I will try to nudge them away from a direction that annoys me (and others that I talk to). In the end, I hope DB assigns stats somewhere in between what you want and what I want. Time will tell.

Happy travels, mate. :-)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sona'a could be Med and Sec, with Com as a third skill.
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Sona'a could be Med and Sec, with Com as a third skill.

Year. Maybe, but not this son's. I guess anything, but primary command is not realistic.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, with this week's event, Jadzia becomes the first to hit double digits. She is now #1 with the most event appearances (10), breaking a tie with Data (9). Tied for third place behind them with eight events apiece are Janeway, Kira, Kirk, and La Forge.

However, there is a caveat, which is that I've excluded mega-event recurring Legendary crew members from these tallies. If we include them, then Picard is tied with Jadzia for first and Bashir is tied with Data for second.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any speculation on who we'll get as the rank 3*?

We have 2* versions of Seska and Jadzia, but no blues. Easy way out with Third Remata'klan? Or a new blue?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

We have 2* versions of Seska and Jadzia, but no blues. Easy way out with Third Remata'klan? Or a new blue?

Third or Keevan prob
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a fleetmate that predicts a new 3* Jadzia for the event.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    We might get one or two new 3*. DB will give players a shot at the existing 3* Dominion Crew for the rest of the Mega event. Especially during Galaxy so they can be used the next week if you don't have them.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a fleetmate that predicts a new 3* Jadzia for the event.

She's already got the most variations, I'm skeptical on the release of ANOTHER... never know tho, what variation did they speculate it would be?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Sniper Ezri, because... Dax.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I would love another Dax, I was thinking if they brought a new 3* it would be Gallatin, to keep with the theme. But likely not...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    First time Jadzia Dax isn't (by far) the more attractive woman in the event. Lol.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Founder looking a little more chunky than flaky.

• Options
    Seska: looking good as always
    Dax: not bad
    Founder: ummmmm...WTF??? Lol
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zu1buq9b5yau.png

What a hideous looking crew!! I want no part of any of them. May I be the first to call her Grandma Dax
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Flaky Founder
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    And Flaky Founder

That's the problem - she doesn't look flakey at all. There's nothing 'dried' about her appearance. She looks more like jelly.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    And Flaky Founder

That's the problem - she doesn't look flakey at all. There's nothing 'dried' about her appearance. She looks more like jelly.

Or scales?