Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Straight on Til Morning - 11/22

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Straight on Til Morning
Event Type: Hybrid Event Skirmish/Galaxy
Event Crew: Captain Spock 5* (Existing), Douglas Pabst 4* (Odo variant - NEW), and Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 11/22 until Monday 11/26

Ranked Reward 5*: Layna (NEW) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/29.

Bonus crew:

Skirmish phase
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of Spock, Odo, and Michael Burnham
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Galaxy phase
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Spock, Odo, and Michael Burnham

Bonus ships:
• Suurok Class Combat Cruiser 2* (Existing)
• U.S.S. Enterprise NCC‌-1701-D 4* (Existing)
• Enterprise NCC 1701-A 5* (NEW)

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Why this character would be a 5* I'll never know....
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Layna

Ummm......I got nothing
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES THE ENTERPRISE-A woohoo!!! thanks Shan, this is going to be awesome, i can finally crew up the movie enterprise with...uh a human Odo and a voyager random somebody?
  • Hi Shan,

Confirmation that event does indeed start on Thursday (Thanksgiving) would be appreciated. And if there is a start date correction then information on when the phase change occurs would be greatly appreciated.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    Why this character would be a 5* I'll never know....
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Layna

Yikes. I'll add her to the ever expanding list of weirdly inappropriate Legendaries.

and the collection of "floating by the port side window"......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only is this event an easy threshold-and-out, likely before the galaxy portion even starts, it also makes Captain Spock much less desirable this week.
  • Isn’t the next event the start of the mega? Any guesses on the theme?
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    I think the December Mega will start with the Dec 6th Event. Layna's will be the last regular event before the Mega.
  • Oh my.... a Skirmish/Galaxy hybrid, the worst nightmare of many players become real at last!

Or maybe the exact right way, first easy ship battles where you can get the cronis you'll need for the galaxy part.
    I like the idea (but you can ask me again in about .... 9 days?😂)

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drone_one wrote: »
    Isn’t the next event the start of the mega? Any guesses on the theme?
    Hmm I don't think so, I think the mega is the week after i.e. starting Dec

DB: Do Better
  • Drone_one wrote: »
    Isn’t the next event the start of the mega? Any guesses on the theme?
    Various entertainers want to take over the galaxy because they don't get the credit they deserve.

Wait, why does that sound familiar?
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Amphistaff wrote: »
    Really DB?! The two MOST grindy event types, mashed together, on a holiday weekend.... You really don't like your players, do you? This'll be an easy thresholds and out for me.

Yeah, but at least if you miss out on these crew, you didn't miss out on anything cool. I'd like to have the Enterprise NCC 1701-A but the Skirmish packs have not been my friends so I wont be buying those. ( I bought 3 packs on each of the last 3 Skirmish events and did not get the last 25 schematics that I needed.... I don't need to feel ripped off again. Thank you very much)
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    I'll give them a pass on making Layna 5* because of the actress who portrayed her. Kellie Waymire, who also played Cutler on Enterprise, died in 2003. Nice to have her in-game.
    The voyager episode is one of my favorites also
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odo! Great!!!!