Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Straight on Til Morning - 11/22

12345679»

Comments

• Same here. I’m at 1832 now and I’ve barely played since the skirmish ended. Haven’t moved much.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The battle was from 900 to 1500. I fought for hours through almost 5000 chronitons to place.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    “... provided the drinks are on you.” - Captain Spock

What?

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Went from about 860 to 1004 between 8:10 and 9.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I am surprised by how little I’ve fallen - from 630ish at the end of phase 1, I am now 1193 with 22 minutes of rare turn-ins to go. And here I was worried that I would have to build a bunch of last-minute recipes to remain in the top 3000 for the final star on Prospect Burnham.

This is by far the least amount of leaderboard movement I've seen in an event. I've dropped no more than 30 places in the last 12 hours.

I am somewhat surprised but I advised our fleet to try and get as high as possible during skirmish phase. I ended in top 400 and didn’t need to spend anything to stay in top 1000 of event. The way skirmish is set up is simply a time commitment and in my opinion allows faster gaining of points than galaxy, as long as you can play on Epic. That coupled with a legendary that a lot of people won’t care about it ended being a very boring second phase... which is great for a change.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    21dm7ojqecfo.gif

Tilly is great! She is funny, she is smart, and she brings comic relief to an otherwise very dark show. (You guys should put spoilers on your comments as many have not seen season 1 yet.)

Those of us that have not seen season 1 yet are not planning to see it. Spoil away IMO.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I changed my mind about going for top 1K last night after considering the resources I had and the relative lower number of event crew in the rerun. I left at about 850 with three hours to go....and ended up at 1014. Oh well I knew the risk. Fleetmate managed #999...spent the exact number of chrons that he needed to.
  • Fell from 976 to 1161 over the last 12 hours. Seems really small compared to some of the horror stories I've read on the forum. I'm now torn...Do I keep my 2/4 duplicate of Burnham or collect 400 honor? Outside of specific event factions, I don't see a lot of use for her. Thoughts?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fell from 976 to 1161 over the last 12 hours. Seems really small compared to some of the horror stories I've read on the forum. I'm now torn...Do I keep my 2/4 duplicate of Burnham or collect 400 honor? Outside of specific event factions, I don't see a lot of use for her. Thoughts?

I ditched my duplicate 3/4 Burnham. I have an abundance of crew who need the honor or space.
  • Seems heavy chron drops over-rided the need for extra chron purchase deals. Perhaps DB staff were being lazy so they could all take the extended weekend off. ;)

For me, chroniton drops were very infrequent this time around.

Same here. I didn’t get nearly the Chronitons dropped like in the past. Was counting on the chroniton deal that never materialized. Oh well. Saved me some money.

• I am surprised by how little I’ve fallen - from 630ish at the end of phase 1, I am now 1193 with 22 minutes of rare turn-ins to go. And here I was worried that I would have to build a bunch of last-minute recipes to remain in the top 3000 for the final star on Prospect Burnham.

This is by far the least amount of leaderboard movement I've seen in an event. I've dropped no more than 30 places in the last 12 hours.

Yeah, my fleet participation was way down too.
  • 150 and 300 chroniton drops were there, had quite a few in phase 1 without spending dilithium for them. RNG I'd say.

I never saw one 300 chroniton drops. Only had a couple of 150s.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Hate that you can’t delete drafts once they are saved.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate that you can’t delete drafts once they are saved.

Look at the screenshot here.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/128268#Comment_128268