Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about event: Might Makes Right - 01/31 (Mega-Event Part 1)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Might Makes Right
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Chancellor L'Rell 5* (New), Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (New), and Mirror Garak 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/31 until Monday 02/04

Ranked Reward 5*: Number One (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 02/07.

Mega-Event recurrent featured crew: Kol of House Kor 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Section 31, Klingon Empire, Klingon-Cardassian Alliance

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Georgiou, L'Rell, Garak, and Discovery crew.

Current Discovery crew:

2 Desert Michael Burnham
2 Prisoner Michael Burnham
2 Lieutenant Commander Saru
2 Off-Duty Tilly
4 Lt Commander Airiam
4 Graduation Michael Burnham
4 Tactical Michael Burnham
4 Prospect Michael Burnham
4 Armed Philippa Georgiou
4 Commander Ellen Landry
4 Time Loop Mudd
4 Sarek
4 First Officer Saru
4 Reinforcements Stamets
4 Celebratory Ash Tyler
4 Lt. Ash Tyler
4 Torchbearer Voq
5 Away Team Michael Burnham
5 EV Suit Burnham
5 First Officer Burnham
5 Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
5 Dr. Hugh Culber
5 Desert Philippa Georgiou
5 Emperor Philippa Georgiou
5 Kol of House Kor
5 Covert Operative Leland
5 Captain Lorca
5 Vengeful L'Rell
5 Harcourt Fenton Mudd
5 Number One
5 Torchbearer Rejac
5 The Prophet
5 Suus Mahna Sarek
5 Away Team Saru
5 Mirror Shukar
5 Ripper
5 Cadet Sylvia Tilly
5 Captain Killy
5 T'Kuvma
5 Tyler, Son of None

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many 4* crew to unfreeze...ugh.
  • Options
    Georgiou just a 4*? Meh, she was the only crew i really was looking forward and ready to open my wallet, if she had been a 5*. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boy it sure would be nice if that 4* Georgiou has inspiring and/or diplomat, hint hint DB :wink:

and thanks as always Shan for posting - time to start the taxi squad for the Borg to go back in the freezer and these guys out!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    So is this new 4* Philippa Georgiou the one that was formerly of the Mirror Universe?

Meanwhile our third Klingon Mega Character. Alright, sure, but hopefully not CMD or SEC primary. Perhaps DIP?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is a klingon discovery mega shouldn't klingons give bonus too? If not a klingon discovery combo why have Kol as the event recurring?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    So is this new 4* Philippa Georgiou the one that was formerly of the Mirror Universe?
    Yes.
    If this is a klingon discovery mega shouldn't klingons give bonus too? If not a klingon discovery combo why have Kol as the event recurring?

It's being promoted as a Discovery mega. Kol is a character from Disco that happens to be Klingon.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

As the notes say:

"Starfleet calls on you to serve in the February Discovery Mega-Event, "Empire Reforged!"

Discovery Mega-Event, not Klingon Discovery Mega-Event.

Kol as the recurring legendary doesn´t imply all Klingons should also give bonus. He was/is a part of the show last I checked :p
  • Options
    Woohoo!!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Meanwhile our third Klingon Mega Character. Alright, sure, but hopefully not CMD or SEC primary. Perhaps DIP?

He did briefly maintain an alliance between the houses, but they turned on one another fairly easily. Not sure I'd consider him an especially successful diplomat. That said, skills and skill stats have seldom made much sense in this game, so if he ended up being MED/SCI/ENG, it wouldn't surprise me.
  • Options

I wondered that, too. Yeah, it would be a ridiculous number of bonus crew, but so what?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding? You know he’ll be Com or Sec primary. If we’re lucky enough that he’s a 3 skill crew member it’ll be the same old Com, Sec, and Dip or Sec, Com, Dip combo. Not that he ever demonstrated any kind of talents that could translate into anything interesting like Eng, Med, or Sci. I’m a bit disappointed as well. I’d kinda hoped that in the event of another Discovery Mega we’d get a recurring 5 star Burnham, Pike, Spock, or Number One, but alas, we get stuck with another space orc.

Also on the downside, Kol was never that interesting to me. If they HAD to go with a Disco Klingon I just wish they’d used L’Rell instead.

Yep, pretty disappointing mega pick. Chancellor L'Rell would have been a way better, non-Tig Notaro, option.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    DB, do you know that Kol is dead, Ship of the Dead was destroyed and that plotline was in season 1, for this s2 Discovery's mega-event only three people could have a significant plotline

Red Angel
    Captain Pike
    Young Spock
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea put me down for boo on Kol.
  • Options
    Damn you Kol, it’s T’Kuvma all over again... (skill wise)
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    He would have been a great character in a previous mega... it **tsk tsk** in a new one
  • Options
    He's much more of a relevant recurring character from the show than Etana Joll and Minuet. It's an improvement!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I have a publicly shared spreadsheet of the bonus crew base stats, in case anyone might find it helpful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XipGiGegzsLJ6t-dhMxGro2Yba87bBVmb2sUxmdO9Lo/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can edit, so you're on the honor system. This draws from the base Fully Fused stats with no Starbase or Collection bonuses. Bonus column stats are with a 2x multiplier, except for a 3x multiplier for the Featured Crew (Kol of House Kor, Chancellor L'Rell, Section 31 Georgiou, and Mirror Garak).
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's much more of a relevant recurring character from the show than Etana Joll and Minuet. It's an improvement!

Except for those of us hoping a certain new character from Season Two with Eng/Med would be the Recurring.

However, I am going to stop sharping the torches and lighting the pitchforks.

This time.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Kol will have three skills. Engineering because he engineered a coup. Or science as in culinary science because he eats the hearts of his enemies. Or medical because people need medical help after he takes out their hearts.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Kol will have three skills. Engineering because he engineered a coup. Or science as in culinary science because he eats the hearts of his enemies. Or medical because people need medical help after he takes out their hearts.

People were saying he should get Diplomacy because he won over Voq's crew. he gave food to starving people. Of course they joined him.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I have a publicly shared spreadsheet of the bonus crew base stats, in case anyone might find it helpful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XipGiGegzsLJ6t-dhMxGro2Yba87bBVmb2sUxmdO9Lo/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can edit, so you're on the honor system.
    umm yeah, I sorted based on sec skill and it informed me 'all changes have been saved into Drive'... cancelled that action... maybe that's a bad idea.

edit ok so i think i managed to make a copy of that file into my own Drive so it should not mess up your original if i play with it a little. :)
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Except for those of us hoping a certain new character from Season Two with Eng/Med would be the Recurring.

However, I am going to stop sharping the torches and lighting the pitchforks.

This time.......

We don't know how much of Discovery she will be in. She was a guest star. It's possible she was in that one episode and is now done. In which case she's less significant than Minuet and similar to Etana.