Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about event: Might Makes Right - 01/31 (Mega-Event Part 1)

Comments

• Options
    (UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    First Contact was the best ST movie of them all.

Only Picard could pull off Ahab in the 24th century.

That scene with the the first warp ship blasting off to Steppenwolf was priceless. Best moment in ST history.

Let the wrath begin now......... 🤗

That scene with the first warp of the Enterprise-E blasting off to Earth was priceless. Best moment in ST history

There... fixed it for ya :)

You just lost and totally confused me. What scene is that? I was referring to Z.C's first warp flight with Riker and LaForge.

Following the conversation in Picards' ready room between he and Riker about why command want them to patrol the border of the romulan neutral zone, the message comes over subspace that the fleet have engaged the Borg. Picard then decides to get the finger out, explaining that he is about to violate a direct order.
    Memorably, Data (played in good fashion by Brent Spiner) says what everyone else is thinking:
    "Captain, I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'to hell with our orders'". His statement gets a smile on the face of Time. Picard then says, "engage!".
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    C. Reese wrote: »
    I’m hoping that there will be some fairly new Disco crew as thresholds and lower level achievement rewards. Once the VP structure changed to nosebleed high levels to meet all thresholds, I’m struggling with even meeting thresholds on faction events. So, the gold crew in the 1500 place range aren’t even a concern for me, since I won’t be achieving that level for a while. Anyway, I find the new VP/reward structure very frustrating.

I'd love for us to get some new 2* Crew. Got everyone but the EMH from Honour Hall done.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

That scene with the the first warp ship blasting off to Steppenwolf was priceless. Best moment in ST history.

That scene with the first warp of the Enterprise-E blasting off to Earth was priceless. Best moment in ST history

You just lost and totally confused me. What scene is that? I was referring to Z.C's first warp flight with Riker and LaForge.

Following the conversation in Picards' ready room between he and Riker about why command want them to patrol the border of the romulan neutral zone, the message comes over subspace that the fleet have engaged the Borg. Picard then decides to get the finger out, explaining that he is about to violate a direct order.
    Memorably, Data (played in good fashion by Brent Spiner) says what everyone else is thinking:
    "Captain, I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'to hell with our orders'". His statement gets a smile on the face of Time. Picard then says, "engage!".

You forgot to mention that then Jerry Goldsmith quotes the opening notes of his majestic TMP theme, sending our heroes into action properly. I would reconsider turning my game sound back on if that bit accompanied my ships going into warp.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright so there is hope that Pike will be a Mega-event recurring character in April.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    BTW we need 4* star rebel Garak instead of that dumb Mirror Garak and by DUMB I mean that Mirror version of him was literally dumb in DS9.

• Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

Yes. Thank you. Now I remember.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    S31 wrote: »
    BTW we need 4* star rebel Garak instead of that dumb Mirror Garak and by DUMB I mean that Mirror version of him was literally dumb in DS9.

I mean, let’s be honest here. We just need a lot more Garaks in general.

While I agree, the point was made earlier that they needed a reason to bring in KCA. They also need more characters for that so they don't keep reusing Mirror Garak.

But more versions of Garak to use in KCA events would be nice. There's several suggestions floating around. And I want all of them. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Does anyone have FE stats for 3/5 of 4/5 Chancellor L'Rell? I'm contemplating adding stars, but her base stats aren't great. I want to see what the honor would get and it's not on the wiki yet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Does anyone have FE stats for 3/5 of 4/5 Chancellor L'Rell? I'm contemplating adding stars, but her base stats aren't great. I want to see what the honor would get and it's not on the wiki yet.

CMD 964 (149-279), DIP 1267 (180-404), SEC 501 (99-213)
    Traits: Klingon, Brutal, Diplomat, Chancellor, Cultural Figure
    That's immo w/o Starbase/Collection bonus

CMD 890 (162-304), DIP 1267 (186-440), SEC 491 (107-230)
    That's 4/5 with Starbase/Collection bonus
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Stammets doesn't look right to me. The rest look pretty good. I hope to catch 'em all.

Hmm. Haven't seen the Mirror episodes, but he looks like what I'd expect based on his prime version. What doesn't look right about it?

I actually think Number Two looks kind of bland. The shot of her I remember from the teaser or a promotional photo looked a lot more intense; she just seems uninterested (and uninteresting) to me. I don't know much about the character, so maybe it's appropriate. Plus, I'm not in contention for ranked rewards, so it's all rather moot. Mystique was 20 years ago, but she still looked much more lively in the Librarians in the last few years.
  • Options

Her base DIP is pretty good. The other two aren’t though that’s true
  • Options

CMD 964 (149-279), DIP 1267 (180-404), SEC 501 (99-213)
    That's immo w/o Starbase/Collection bonus

CMD 890 (162-304), DIP 1267 (186-440), SEC 491 (107-230)
    That's 4/5 with Starbase/Collection bonus

The DIP didn't change. Is that correct, or is one of them off? I really appreciate you posting that, btw.
    Stammets doesn't look right to me. The rest look pretty good. I hope to catch 'em all.

Hmm. Haven't seen the Mirror episodes, but he looks like what I'd expect based on his prime version. What doesn't look right about it?

I can't say specifically. I'm not great with words or art. There's just something that's a little off. Like they made him look older or something.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    A crew earned can always be airlocked or vaulted. A crew not gotten may fill you with regret.

Wise words
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Artwork

Love it! The facial expressions are spot on to my eye; Kol's smugness, Mirror Stamets's arrogance, Section 31 Georgiou's...I don't have a word for it, but they nailed it. We have yet to meet this Number One, but the stoic gaze is consistent with the composure and poise of the original.

Re: Mirror Garak being recycled

I'm totally down for more Garaks, and Liberator Garak from "What You Leave Behind" is at the top of that wish list. There aren't many canonical options for KCA crew, but there are several prime universe characters we never saw that could make for intriguing Timelines' Originals: Damar, Dukat, Enabran Tain, Gowron, Kang, Koloth, Kor, Kurn, Martok, and the Sisters of Duras (who were named in "Crossover" but never appeared). I think it'd be fun to get Kor, Koloth, and Kang from a period set between TOS "Mirror, Mirror" and DS9, from when the KCA was formed. Also, it occurs to me that we still don't have Prime Universe Duras.

Re: Pike

Presuming we get a Discovery Pike (I can't fathom that not happening), I love that we'll have a character in game with two different likenesses. My hope is that with that precedence established that DB will go ahead and give us other crew where there were two different performers, including a Majel Barrett Number One and Robin Curtis Saavik. And, yes, more Jeffrey Hunter Pikes, like the one @Dirk Gunderson proposed!
  • Options
    Major KonigsMajor Konigs ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Kol House of Kor is it related whit Kor dahar master same family ?

94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Might Makes Right
    Event Type: Faction Event
    Event Crew: Chancellor L'Rell 5* (New), Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (New), and Mirror Garak 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 01/31 until Monday 02/04

Ranked Reward 5*: Number One (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 02/07.

Mega-Event recurrent featured crew: Kol of House Kor 5* (New)

Event Factions:
    Section 31, Klingon Empire, Klingon-Cardassian Alliance

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Georgiou, L'Rell, Garak, and Discovery crew.

Current Discovery crew:

2 Desert Michael Burnham
    2 Prisoner Michael Burnham
    2 Lieutenant Commander Saru
    2 Off-Duty Tilly
    4 Lt Commander Airiam
    4 Graduation Michael Burnham
    4 Tactical Michael Burnham
    4 Prospect Michael Burnham
    4 Armed Philippa Georgiou
    4 Commander Ellen Landry
    4 Time Loop Mudd
    4 Sarek
    4 First Officer Saru
    4 Reinforcements Stamets
    4 Celebratory Ash Tyler
    4 Lt. Ash Tyler
    4 Torchbearer Voq
    5 Away Team Michael Burnham
    5 EV Suit Burnham
    5 First Officer Burnham
    5 Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    5 Dr. Hugh Culber
    5 Desert Philippa Georgiou
    5 Emperor Philippa Georgiou
    5 Kol of House Kor
    5 Covert Operative Leland
    5 Captain Lorca
    5 Vengeful L'Rell
    5 Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    5 Number One
    5 Torchbearer Rejac
    5 The Prophet
    5 Suus Mahna Sarek
    5 Away Team Saru
    5 Mirror Shukar
    5 Ripper
    5 Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    5 Captain Killy
    5 T'Kuvma
    5 Tyler, Son of None

is weird why The prophet (Mirror Sarek) is not in this list for bonus is from discovery ?

He is listed in the post you quoted.
  • Options
    [SJ] Yorkster[SJ] Yorkster ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Might Makes Right
    Event Type: Faction Event
    Event Crew: Chancellor L'Rell 5* (New), Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (New), and Mirror Garak 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 01/31 until Monday 02/04

Ranked Reward 5*: Number One (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 02/07.

Mega-Event recurrent featured crew: Kol of House Kor 5* (New)

Event Factions:
    Section 31, Klingon Empire, Klingon-Cardassian Alliance

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Georgiou, L'Rell, Garak, and Discovery crew.

Current Discovery crew:

2 Desert Michael Burnham
    2 Prisoner Michael Burnham
    2 Lieutenant Commander Saru
    2 Off-Duty Tilly
    4 Lt Commander Airiam
    4 Graduation Michael Burnham
    4 Tactical Michael Burnham
    4 Prospect Michael Burnham
    4 Armed Philippa Georgiou
    4 Commander Ellen Landry
    4 Time Loop Mudd
    4 Sarek
    4 First Officer Saru
    4 Reinforcements Stamets
    4 Celebratory Ash Tyler
    4 Lt. Ash Tyler
    4 Torchbearer Voq
    5 Away Team Michael Burnham
    5 EV Suit Burnham
    5 First Officer Burnham
    5 Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    5 Dr. Hugh Culber
    5 Desert Philippa Georgiou
    5 Emperor Philippa Georgiou
    5 Kol of House Kor
    5 Covert Operative Leland
    5 Captain Lorca
    5 Vengeful L'Rell
    5 Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    5 Number One
    5 Torchbearer Rejac
    5 The Prophet
    5 Suus Mahna Sarek
    5 Away Team Saru
    5 Mirror Shukar
    5 Ripper
    5 Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    5 Captain Killy
    5 T'Kuvma
    5 Tyler, Son of None

is weird why The prophet (Mirror Sarek) is not in this list for bonus is from discovery ?

You mean the 5* The Prophet that is in the list?? 😂

Edit: wow, that's a cheeky edit to totally change your comment! At least have the honesty to stand by a mistake! 😁
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Kol should have SCI. It takes smarts to turn Starfleet crew into good food.

Lol. Alas, that whole eating Georgiou’s remains was actually done by Voq and L’Rell. Kol just came in WAY later when they were on the point of starving again and gave them real Klingon food.

They didn't stop. They were eating Klingons, too. That was what was going on when L'Rell took Kat to the larder, and found the bodies of her friends. Some of whom already had had steaks carved out of them........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Re: Artwork

Love it! The facial expressions are spot on to my eye; Kol's smugness, Mirror Stamets's arrogance, Section 31 Georgiou's...I don't have a word for it, but they nailed it. We have yet to meet this Number One, but the stoic gaze is consistent with the composure and poise of the original.

Re: Mirror Garak being recycled

I'm totally down for more Garaks, and Liberator Garak from "What You Leave Behind" is at the top of that wish list. There aren't many canonical options for KCA crew, but there are several prime universe characters we never saw that could make for intriguing Timelines' Originals: Damar, Dukat, Enabran Tain, Gowron, Kang, Koloth, Kor, Kurn, Martok, and the Sisters of Duras (who were named in "Crossover" but never appeared). I think it'd be fun to get Kor, Koloth, and Kang from a period set between TOS "Mirror, Mirror" and DS9, from when the KCA was formed. Also, it occurs to me that we still don't have Prime Universe Duras.

Re: Pike

Presuming we get a Discovery Pike (I can't fathom that not happening), I love that we'll have a character in game with two different likenesses. My hope is that with that precedence established that DB will go ahead and give us other crew where there were two different performers, including a Majel Barrett Number One and Robin Curtis Saavik. And, yes, more Jeffrey Hunter Pikes, like the one @Dirk Gunderson proposed!
    We do have two different Sareks. Likely to get the new Spock at some time too.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Alright I can’t keep quiet any longer. How do y’all know for certain this in Number One from Discovery and not Number One from TOS? You don’t. And how do you know Kol didn’t survive or isn’t somehow in season 2? You don’t.

Well, now there is a JPEG of the artwork for Kol, Mirror Stamets, Agent Her Imperial Highness, and Number One. Number One is CLEARLY the Rebecca Romaine-Lettuce Number One.

xocvamhsv71v.jpg
  • Options
    Kol House of Kor is it related whit Kor dahar master same family ?

Yes it’s supposed to be the same house. Can’t you see the resemblance...?

bsh95l3oo8tz.jpeg

4alv528ch2h1.jpg
    It is Goldilocks. Kor from tos isn't ridgy enough. Kol from House Kor is too ridgy. But Kor from DS9 is just right.

Even then they don’t look like the same species.