Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Friends Like These - 10/17 - ME#3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Friends Like These
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Bounty Hunter Mudd 5* (New), Fugitive Burnham 4* (New), and Lieutenant Chekov 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 10/17 until Monday 10/21 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Vina (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/24.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Timekeeper Tenavik 5* (New)

Event Factions:
n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of Mudd, Burnham, Chekov, and Discovery crew.
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
• Val Jean 2* (Existing)
• U.S.S. Defiant 4* (Existing)
• U.S.S. Shenzhou 5* (Existing)

List of current Discovery crew:

Ba’ul
Runaway Po
Stranded Craft
Timekeeper Tenavik
New Eden Pike
Acting Captain Pike
New Eden Owosekun
Away Team Michael Burnham
Mirror Shukar
Torchbearer Rejac
T'kuvma
Covert Operative Leland
Captain Lorca
Section 31 Philippa Georgiou
Suus Mahna Sarek
Usurper Lorca
Mirror Ellen Landry
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Bridge Officer Number One
Science Officer Spock
Christopher Pike
Captain Killy
Returning Craft
Dr. Pollard
Kol of House Kor
Tyler, Son of None
Queen Po
Prospect Michael Burnham
Mirror Stamets
Chancellor L'Rell
Prison Break Lorca
Fungal Entity May
Harcourt Fenton Mudd
Dr Hugh Culber
Navigator Stamets
Emperor Philippa Georgiou
Vengeful L'Rell
Lt. Ash Tyler
Time Loop Mudd
Cadet Sylvia Tilly
Ripper
Fugitive Spock
Sarek
Tactical Michael Burnham
Siranna
Jett Reno
Celebratory Ash Tyler
Torchbearer Voq
Away Team Saru
Honored Owosekun
Prisoner Michael Burnham
EV Suit Burnham
First Officer Burnham
The Prophet
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Keyla Detmer
Lt. Commander Airiam
Graduation Michael Burnham
Commander Ellen Landry
First Officer Saru
Off-Duty Tilly
Zora
Reinforcements Stamets
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Desert Michael Burnham
Lieutenant Commander Saru
Off-Duty Stamets
L'Rell

Comments

• Options
    Will Disco Vina have a new name to differentiate from ToS Vina?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

TOS Vina is in the game as "Orion Vina" so...success?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My U.S.S. Shenzhou is 4/10. Guess will be using another ship again......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

The only TOS Vina is Orion Vina, at least for now. Unless we get Stranded Vina or Picnic Vina, I don’t see how we would get many more TOS versions anyway.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Again no new ships? I get it must take time to build them for the game, but y'all couldn't even give us a 2* Crossfield-class or something?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Vina is good but I was hoping for a new Keeper.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

I believe Vina was in the "Leaked Ten". Don't recall a new Keeper in that.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe Vina was in the "Leaked Ten". Don't recall a new Keeper in that.....

She was, and she was also part of the Mega announcement. Based on process of elimination fr that announcement, our final 4* will be a new version of Saru.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jury Rigger.... Nothing I recall from the episode makes me think she would get that trait. Hopefully I'm forgetting something. 🤞

No new ship... There's so many options. Discovery S3 and new Picard series will bring even more options. Please start now if it takes that long to add a ship.

"Leaked Ten".... Has nothing to do with it. New crew for the mega event was announced well ahead of time. There will be no Keeper in events until after the mega event.

Thanks for the info, Shan.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jury Rigger.... Nothing I recall from the episode makes me think she would get that trait. Hopefully I'm forgetting something. 🤞

No new ship... There's so many options. Discovery S3 and new Picard series will bring even more options. Please start now if it takes that long to add a ship.

"Leaked Ten".... Has nothing to do with it. New crew for the mega event was announced well ahead of time. There will be no Keeper in events until after the mega event.

Well, what "Leaked Ten" has to do with it, is that several of them, including at least one not part of the Mega have been added to the game, since the leak.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad there is no new ship. I have too many that have no chance of being useful in the next year.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, what "Leaked Ten" has to do with it, is that several of them, including at least one not part of the Mega have been added to the game, since the leak.

wo42rejl81e0.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

wo42rejl81e0.png

Okay?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ky20l5gdkzax.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad there is no new ship. I have too many that have no chance of being useful in the next year.

Totally agree

• Options

any chance that 4* Burnham could be a jury rigger too? :) thanks as always Shan!!

I think it's more likely for week 4 Saru to have it, if it's young Saru from the Short Trek.

• Options

any chance that 4* Burnham could be a jury rigger too? :) thanks as always Shan!!

I think it's more likely for week 4 Saru to have it, if it's young Saru from the Short Trek.

That would make sense, if it is the Short Trek Saru. More likely to be Jury Rigger than Burnham. I don't remember her doing anything in that part of the story that would fit. That I remember.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have Slumber Party Chekov immortalized so I don't need to worry about taking on a new crew member and since it's a Skirmish, I don't even need to thaw him. Yay!

I already have Slumber Party Chekov immortalized so the existing 4* does not help me finish fusing any of the x/4 crew I have hogging crew slots. Ditto the Shenzhou, already maxed. Boo!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    My Shenzhou is also already maxed, so I was kind of hoping the USS Discovery would feature so I could win a few more schematics. That said, this will be the first time I have the featured legendary ship at level 10, so it will be fun to see if that provides any useful advantage.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    My Shenzhou is also already maxed, so I was kind of hoping the USS Discovery would feature so I could win a few more schematics. That said, this will be the first time I have the featured legendary ship at level 10, so it will be fun to see if that provides any useful advantage.

Spoiler alert: it doesn't. Just more health which is less needed than more firepower. If DB made bonus ships kill the enemy ships faster those schematic packs would sell like hotcakes.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ True, but the Shenzou is actually a solid attacker. I might just pick it for the heck of it.
  • Options
    I have been using Disco & Shenzou exclusively during Skirmishes for about 6 months. (Both maxed of course) Very rarely ever gets any hull damage.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    ^ True, but the Shenzou is actually a solid attacker. I might just pick it for the heck of it.

first time after 14months i can/will finally use an event ship because she is max:D

ZQxhIms.gif

man,this scene... i miss this klingon music nowadays..

excited to hear what sounds they use for the romulans in picard,maybe a variant from the romulan music like in tng 1x26 "the neutral zone"?
    but with "mr.kotzman" not sure what will happen..we´ll see... in 3month:(
  • Options

Could make for a good 3* Saru ....
  • Options
    Kind of absurd that we’re getting the Discovery Vina before a regular version of The Cage Vina
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of absurd that we’re getting the Discovery Vina before a regular version of The Cage Vina

Was Vina in big demand? We got a TOS orion Vina long ago so there was one from TOS just not the human Vina version. Seems like splitting hairs to me but if you want human Vina or injured Vina from TOS let DB know maybe they will put her in a Tuesday pack.

We got Discovery Number One in an event and then got TOS Number One within a week or two in a Tuesday pack. We could have TOS Vina show up at any point.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »

Was Vina in big demand? We got a TOS orion Vina long ago so there was one from TOS just not the human Vina version. Seems like splitting hairs to me but if you want human Vina or injured Vina from TOS let DB know maybe they will put her in a Tuesday pack.

We got Discovery Number One in an event and then got TOS Number One within a week or two in a Tuesday pack. We could have TOS Vina show up at any point.

Hehe yep, people wanting a TOS character is big money for DB in Tuesday packs.
    Let’s fly!
This discussion has been closed.