Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Trouble in Paradise - 01/16 - Correction

Comments

• Lucero’s average stats seem like an affront considering Speedo Worf is an Arena God, but I am so happy to see the Arena Clone Wars getting shaken up
  • Apagg wrote: »
    I was really hoping for a chain of Yikes there

I was hoping to quote it and tag Prime Lorca as a follow up to our diverging opinions on the progressiveness of all Star Trek fans from earlier in the thread :D

(But a chain of yikes would have been fun too)

I backspaced some stuff. It's best that the topic dies. How about this honor sale, huh?

That Tribble graphics pretty good. Well done, @Emperor Borg Drone !

Thank you! I just wish that Odo didn't look so blurry and that I hadn't messed up the sky behind his head.

As for the topic, I agree. I didn't want to prove a point, I just found it funny to read that comment right after we had talked about it :D

The honor sale is great. I'm a bit bummed that I spent half of my honor on Cheesecake Seven just a couple of weeks ago, but then I just got Gary Seven out of a begold, so there isn't much to complain about :smiley:
  • Shan wrote: »
    I made an edit: the ranked Reward 5*: will be Belle Q and not Tourist Worf.
    Tourist Worf will be a new 3* however.

My apologies!

Thank you for the correction. But the pack was released nearly an hour ago and I still don't see stats on Belle Q, Captain Lucero, or Tourist Worf. I tried searching for them in this forum, but the search engine isn't working. I can't even get the search engine to find the word "Worf". Where are the stats, please?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Anyone have the voyage/shuttle scores for Belle?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Shan wrote: »
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Flemming wrote: »
    Oh why could we not have Trader Odo for THIS event... more Tribbles the better.

Tribble Herder Scotty should have been the 5* as well. That would be the best picture ever.

Tribble Herder Scotty should have been the 5* as well. That would be the best picture ever.

That needs to Photoshopped immediately!!!!!!

More Tribbles, more funs.........

I was waiting for someone with better skills to put it into practice, but since no one did...

58js6m23tpkn.jpg

(I hope it's ok to do these things, by the way, if not I will obviously remove it!)

:D

This is like the best poster ever! :) If it were a movie, I would be all in!!!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Shan wrote: »
    I made an edit: the ranked Reward 5*: will be Belle Q and not Tourist Worf.
    Tourist Worf will be a new 3* however.

My apologies!

Thank you for the correction. But the pack was released nearly an hour ago and I still don't see stats on Belle Q, Captain Lucero, or Tourist Worf. I tried searching for them in this forum, but the search engine isn't working. I can't even get the search engine to find the word "Worf". Where are the stats, please?

The stats were posted at the usual time, in the usual place (Starfleet Communications):

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15346/galaxy-event-notes-trouble-in-paradise
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm heartbroken Tourist Worf has been squandered as a 3*!
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

Voy #108
    CMD/DIP/SCI Voy #15

DIP #5
    'CMD and DIP' Shuttle #5

Voy #108
    CMD/DIP/SCI Voy #15

DIP #5
    'CMD and DIP' Shuttle #5

Thank you! :)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apagg wrote: »
    I was really hoping for a chain of Yikes there

I was hoping to quote it and tag Prime Lorca as a follow up to our diverging opinions on the progressiveness of all Star Trek fans from earlier in the thread :D

(But a chain of yikes would have been fun too)

I backspaced some stuff. It's best that the topic dies. How about this honor sale, huh?

That Tribble graphics pretty good. Well done, @Emperor Borg Drone !

Thank you! I just wish that Odo didn't look so blurry and that I hadn't messed up the sky behind his head.

As for the topic, I agree. I didn't want to prove a point, I just found it funny to read that comment right after we had talked about it :D

The honor sale is great. I'm a bit bummed that I spent half of my honor on Cheesecake Seven just a couple of weeks ago, but then I just got Gary Seven out of a begold, so there isn't much to complain about :smiley:

I also cited up Cheesecake Seven, but no regrets. I needed her at full strength everyday since I used the citations. :)

And little things like the sky looking odd are no big deal. I honestly didn't notice.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm heartbroken Tourist Worf has been squandered as a 3*!

Him as the new 4 🌟 and that purty captain as a new 3 🌟 might have been more appropriate.

Started to say that might have avoided some of the discord, but haters gotta hate.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Voy #108
    CMD/DIP/SCI Voy #15

DIP #5
    'CMD and DIP' Shuttle #5

Not bad. Not great, of course, but not bad.

• IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about tribbles makes me want them in the game.

1* = 1 Tribble
    2* = 10 Tribbles
    3* = 100 Tribbles
    4* = 1000 Tribbles
    5* = 10000 Tribbles

I'm thinking make all of them fuseable off of the 1*, so we only chase those. Give each level super low diplomacy (no one liked them much) or command (they did seem to take over) or engineer (they were everywhere messing around!)

• Ivlain wrote: »

1* = 1 Tribble
    2* = 10 Tribbles
    3* = 100 Tribbles
    4* = 1000 Tribbles
    5* = 10000 Tribbles

I'm thinking make all of them fuseable off of the 1*, so we only chase those. Give each level super low diplomacy (no one liked them much) or command (they did seem to take over) or engineer (they were everywhere messing around!)

You could give them MED since they are anomalously "born pregnant". And they purr, which gives "pleasure", so SCI/DIP?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭

1* = 1 Tribble
    2* = 10 Tribbles
    3* = 100 Tribbles
    4* = 1000 Tribbles
    5* = 10000 Tribbles

I support this 100%!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

1* = 1 Tribble
    2* = 10 Tribbles
    3* = 100 Tribbles
    4* = 1000 Tribbles
    5* = 10000 Tribbles

That's a funny idea, but if you make them fusable off the 1* it would require an impossible amount of crew slots (unless you can just fuse them as they come and whenever they reach 10000 they turn into a 5*). I would do it like this:

1* = 1 Tribble
    1*+1* = 10 Tribbles (1/2*)
    2/2*+1/2* = 100 Tribbles (1/3*)
    3/3*+1/3* = 1000 Tribbles (1/4*)
    4/4*+1/4* = 10000 Tribbles (1/5*)

That way it would still take a lot of time to get a 5* (assuming no citations), but at least the tribbles wouldn't take up all of the crew slots.
    They could drop out of scans too, instead of just from voyages and packs. And I woud give them somewhat decent stats, so that it would be worth the effort, since they would still take up a bunch of crew slots at their different fusion and rarity levels.
    Maybe they could be good in the arena (imagine a tribble invasion on your opponent's ship :smiley: ).

1* = 1 Tribble
    2* = 10 Tribbles
    3* = 100 Tribbles
    4* = 1000 Tribbles
    5* = 10000 Tribbles

That's a funny idea, but if you make them fusable off the 1* it would require an impossible amount of crew slots (unless you can just fuse them as they come and whenever they reach 10000 they turn into a 5*). I would do it like this:

1* = 1 Tribble
    1*+1* = 10 Tribbles (1/2*)
    2/2*+1/2* = 100 Tribbles (1/3*)
    3/3*+1/3* = 1000 Tribbles (1/4*)
    4/4*+1/4* = 10000 Tribbles (1/5*)

That way it would still take a lot of time to get a 5* (assuming no citations), but at least the tribbles wouldn't take up all of the crew slots.
    They could drop out of scans too, instead of just from voyages and packs. And I woud give them somewhat decent stats, so that it would be worth the effort, since they would still take up a bunch of crew slots at their different fusion and rarity levels.
    Maybe they could be good in the arena (imagine a tribble invasion on your opponent's ship :smiley: ).

"No Tribble at all"

Reduces the enemy ship's Att, ACC, & Evasion.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it, DB. Just love it!

8s539hxvsq4r.png

I don't know. Consider the source. He's probably been given his marching orders directly from the Vulcan High Command.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

8s539hxvsq4r.png

I think DB nailed the dialogue and treatment of Lucero's character, at least so far. I'm waiting for Speedo Worf to show up now. . .
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    edited January 2020
    I BUILT TRIBBLES!!!!!

Also, Lynne uses some Science Lessons, if anyone is low on them.

EDIT: Do not build 4 🌟 Tribbles, if you haven't gotten there yet. It's in the Threshold, not too far in.

https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

8s539hxvsq4r.png

Seems sexist to me. I get DB has to work her in to the story along with Risa Worf but I do not believe she would just go on vacation to Risa after losing her ship like nothing was bothering her and she did not care. I suspect there will be more to the story though. Maybe she is there on assignment by Starfleet and only pretending to vacation. Last week’s story had a twist at the end and they seem to be hinting this one will too with this dialogue line.

3cbzdvqqs5m3.png

Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems sexist to me. I get DB has to work her in to the story along with Risa Worf but I do not believe she would just go on vacation to Risa after losing her ship like nothing was bothering her and she did not care. . .

This is the captain whose main defense at her hearing after the loss of her ship was, "He was an idiot!" Seems like they nailed her character to me.

An officer disobeyed a direct order. His actions directly resulted in the loss of the ship and his own life. What other explanation do you want?