Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll immortalize my 1/5th Tucker at least. Still boring though.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another month I'll not be spending money...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Another 2 skiller? Is there a yawn emoji? That's 3 months in a row. Well thanks for saving me 30 bucks TP.
  • Another 2 skiller? Is there a yawn emoji? That's 3 months in a row. Well thanks for saving me 30 bucks TP.

and enterprise no less!

*ducks*
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still holding out future hope for 5* Chancellor Gowron and 4* Mirror Sisko. lol.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 2 skiller? Is there a yawn emoji? That's 3 months in a row. Well thanks for saving me 30 bucks TP.

and enterprise no less!

*ducks*

I miss @Banjo1012 . :cry:
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Enterprise crew may come in handy for some this month.
    Now, September's theme...something useful in a Lower Decks mega or in kind, perhaps. How about two crew from TAS?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Enterprise crew may come in handy for some this month.
    Now, September's theme...something useful in a Lower Decks mega or in kind, perhaps. How about two crew from TAS?

Maybe a combination TAS/Lower Decks mega? It could honor the overtly comedic nature of Lower Decks (and the occasionally goofy nature of TAS) and finally give us all that Lt. M’Ress we’ve been waiting for.
    M'Ress in a Tuesday pack ahead of T'Ana as event crew. Get two Caitians in one week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    If M'Ress ever shows up, I will wave goodbye to all of my dilithium. Just sayin’, y’all. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If M'Ress ever shows up, I will wave goodbye to all of my dilithium. Just sayin’, y’all. 🖖

4 🌟 T'Ana & 5 🌟 M'Ress!!!!!

Best campaign ever!!!!!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Is it too earlyto start on the next campaign? Still kinda bummed about the choice for this month's but at least they can offer some help in the mega.

Not many birthdays of main crew but some notable ones
    Jeffrey Combs - Weyoun, Brunt, Shran among many others
    Roxann Biggs-Dawson - Torres
    Walter Koeig - Chekov
    Rosalind Chao - Keiko

Lots of great choices for 5* - Weyoun Clone 5, Delta Flyer Torres, Pah-Wraith Keiko to name a few

Any other ideas?

I dont think a Picard series character has turned up in the campaigns yet. Maybe a new 5* (a-la Scrooge) to intro a new Picard 5* seeing as there arent many (I can only recall Picard and #1 which was the mega recurring)

Also would love to see a doctor or La Forge get a campaign of their own :)
    Phlox and the EMH have both been in a Campaign. LaForge could be cool.
    The Jeff Combs idea could be interesting. We are getting a new Shran this mega, but what about a Shran/Weyoun Campaign? Both have a 4* and a 5*, so either order could be done.
  • As long as it's something I got at 1/5* so I can free up space I won't be grumbling. Gary Seven please (#pipedream)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Is it too earlyto start on the next campaign? Still kinda bummed about the choice for this month's but at least they can offer some help in the mega.

Walter Koeig - Chekov
    Rosalind Chao - Keiko

Lots of great choices for 5* - Weyoun Clone 5, Delta Flyer Torres, Pah-Wraith Keiko to name a few

Any other ideas?

I dont think a Picard series character has turned up in the campaigns yet. Maybe a new 5* (a-la Scrooge) to intro a new Picard 5* seeing as there arent many (I can only recall Picard and #1 which was the mega recurring)

No, no Picard characters have been in a campaign yet. There are plenty of crew from the show that theoretically could be used (aside from 3* Nepenthe Riker) but they’re all so new I don’t know how likely that would be right now:

spx5015youos.jpeg
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Walter Koeig - Chekov
    Rosalind Chao - Keiko

Any other ideas?

People fussed about this Campaign announcement, but as you say, both are Bonus all this Mega. A newer player who can clear Dailies and who got the Premium Track, should be able to get Tucker to at least 2 🌟 by the Faction Event. That might help. I know it is easy for people to see whether a Crew is useful to them, and lose track of whether the choice might help others, which is understandable.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Begin!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first episode of Trek premiered on Sept 8th so Kal-if-fee Spock and Kal-if-fee Kirk
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    NM
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Just pick any of the remaining 2 skill legendaries with poor stats and u have ur nxt campaign legendary crew. 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walter Koeig - Chekov
    Rosalind Chao - Keiko

Two of those names got new crew this mega. I think most would be happy with a Pah-wraith Keiko campaign. I really wouldn't mind actors' birthdays helping to decide new crew, or at least chances to acquire those characters. Might help spread out the love a little more.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pick any of the remaining 2 skill legendaries with poor stats and u have ur nxt campaign legendary crew. 😆

I think you are being too generous.

My money's on Chaotica.
  • Phlox and the EMH have both been in a Campaign. LaForge could be cool.
    The Jeff Combs idea could be interesting. We are getting a new Shran this mega, but what about a Shran/Weyoun Campaign? Both have a 4* and a 5*, so either order could be done.

I remember the Reverend Phlox campaign but no EMH campaign. I just hope it’s not another 2-skiller and at least someone I have 1/5.
    He wasn't the 5* . The EMH had his Author version as the 4* with the new Scrooge Data.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    18 campaigns in the books - let's review the 5* cards for quality/value/etc, shall we? (It's something else to do while we speculate about the 19th campaign). I'll just list them in order and offer my personal take on them via a 3-tier scale (weak, fine, great). Feel free to offer your own reviews. Spoilered for brevity.
    Covert Operative Leland - fine. Solid card at that time, set the tone for this new game feature.
    Captain Spock - great. Yes, his stats were less-than-hoped-for by his fans, but he's still a solid contributor for me.
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard - fine. Gunshow would probably rate as "great" for anyone not around for Picard-gate.
    High Roller Sisko - great. (Do we need any discussion here? No.)
    Commander Troi - weak. The first real bump in the road. She's ok-ish, but a clear step down in stats and age-of-card from the preceding group.
    Professor Sato - great. (See: Sisko, High Roller.)
    Protomorphosis Barclay - fine. While ugly, he was/is a great card for voyages.
    Gloria - weak. Certainly has some game utility (gauntlet, voyages) because of MED & traits, but not really a card anyone was clamoring for.
    Scrooge Data - great. A new 5*, main cast, strong stats - what's not to like?
    Queen Po - fine. Some probably would rate her as great, and that's ok too.
    EV Suit Seven of Nine - weak. Disagree if you want, but she's a step down from the top SCI gauntleteers, and she is yet another weak-base version of Seven.
    Age of Sail Data - great. Strong bases, voyages, collection value, and a fan favorite? Check.
    Reverend Phlox - great. Suddenly a lot more players have a shot at hitting those troublesome 10hr CMD-MED voyages.
    Admiral Maxwell Forrest - fine. A gut-punch for me since I airlocked him after his event, but he's a solid card.
    The Bashirs - fine. Got a bit of a negative reaction at the time, but they're solid enough to me.
    Lenara Kahn - weak. I like her 'cause I like 2-skill day shuttlers, but objectively she's just ok, and she's the first 2-skill card in the campaigns (but not the last, sadly).
    Doctor Chaotica - weak. In the early days, this guy ruled the gauntlet. But we're not in the early days anymore, are we? Another 2-skiller as well.
    Tourist Tucker - fine. Yet another 2-skiller. I understand why many will say "weak", but it turns out that FF'd he's my 2nd best DIP base (behind FF Sato and ahead of 2/5 Sato). Top-end DIP is the weakest spot on my roster though, so maybe I'm alone on this one.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

You sure we won't get Captain Scott? Or is main cast with 1 skill an improvement over what we've been getting?
    Farewell 🖖
  • we *better* get a good halloween campaign....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of monstrous Legendaries they could use for Halloween: Dereth, Sulan, Protomorphosis Worf, Species 8462, Ripper, Xindi Insectoid Councilor, and Loque'eque Sato. Super Rares don't have as many options, maybe Protomorphosis Riker or the Gorn Captain?

With the exception of Dereth and the Xindi Insectoid, the legendary options aren't stellar, but they tend to have their niche. That does seem to match the recent legendary options.

I could also see a pairing like Yarnek and the Tholian Prisoner as the sit on the edge of "monster" and "alien."
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport