Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pairing, and theme. I haven't gotten the past few campaigns, but I'll be picking up this one. I need another CMD/SEC crew like a hole in the head, but I'll make an exception for the top CMD base.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody said Pah-wraith Keiko and Tieran Kes did they?

elimdcqx58sh.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I call them collectively.
    That was an early metric I set for my roster. What was the best core skill crew I could get for each? PW Keiko CMD, Prof. Sato DIP, HR Sisko SEC, Picard and Number One SCI, Bones McCoy, MED, and Ru'Afo ENG were the top for core.
    I currently have four immortalized to anchor my roster. Ru'Afo is new from the Honor Sale. Keiko was my hold out.
    (For all their love of censorship, HR Sisko was auto corrected to HE **tsk tsk** I. Lol!!!!)
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • edited August 2020
    thanks for the clarification everyone :smiley:

good to know, as i have bones, hoshi and picard immo, ru’afo at 4/5, (i’ll be getting keiko) and well...i don’t have sisko. before everyone beats me up over it, if i remember correctly that was when i was quite busy with work and couldn’t play much STT.... oh well i’ll get him one day
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    I will gladly dupe and immortalize that Pah Keiko ... her CMD is just unmatched. However, I'd have prefered Ahdar Ru'afo of course, being the last of the "Super Six" I don't have yet.

I doubt they’ve had a former mega 5* in the campaign before.
    I forgot about Picardgate.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they're doing Halloween early so they can do Lower Decks or (more likely) Discovery next month.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5 Keiko approves of this choice 👍🏻

Same here, I’m pretty pleased about that.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've barely done TAS or other non-live-people depictions (e.g., comics, etc). I would suggest slowing the speculation about Lower Decks until they actually add the first card from it to the game. (Of course, I am usually wrong about such things, so take my view with the usual grain of salt.)
    They've barely done TAS or other non-live-people depictions (e.g., comics, etc). I would suggest slowing the speculation about Lower Decks until they actually add the first card from it to the game. (Of course, I am usually wrong about such things, so take my view with the usual grain of salt.)

That's why I think Discovery is more likely. But... they devs do like to surprise us, so I don't want to rule out Lower Decks.
    Farewell 🖖
  • They could also do a double-themed mega and have Picard+Lower Decks or DISCO+Lower Decks. Since we have no Lower decks crew yet, no matter what they decide for bonuses, having two featured shows wouldn't impact the amount of bonus crew.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

It took them quite a while to do the first TAS crew, and the property is closing on 5 decades old - Lower Decks is closing in on 5 weeks old. Once they figure out the approach they want to use for adapting the animation style, I fully expect an LDS mega. IMO the only question is if Discovery premiering season 3 will push it to beyond October. I suspect the lack of crew is more an indication of wanting to take the same approach they took for Picard and wanting to wait to get to know the characters, instead of just throwing out crew like they did for Disco and crossing their fingers that their choices made sense.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Spocktober?
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they go overboard with the Spocktober theme and give us 2 Spocks in the campaign.
    First officer Spock from Disco
    And Kali-fee Spock for the super rare.
    That would immortalize two for me, thats my hope.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Didn't we had Spock already in a campaign? How often do we need him there? Are there no other chars in Startrek?
  • Don't discount us getting a new crew in the campaign. They did one last year. There is a chance they will do it this year. We could get a new EV Suit Spock from TMP that way.
    Personally, if we have a proper Spocktober, I think Mirror Spock has a great chance of being the 5*. We were promised a Mirror collection and they could launch it during the Campaign. Tie it in with a Mirror Mega for something epic. I think Mirror counterpart fun is a nice costume-like theme.

Why keep ppl asking/suggesting for crap stats legendary(Mirror Spock)
    campaign crew? I don t get it. 🙄

maybe they like the character- Mirror Spock is pretty iconic and i’d buy his campaign, fantastic stats or not. 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Don't discount us getting a new crew in the campaign. They did one last year. There is a chance they will do it this year. We could get a new EV Suit Spock from TMP that way.
    Personally, if we have a proper Spocktober, I think Mirror Spock has a great chance of being the 5*. We were promised a Mirror collection and they could launch it during the Campaign. Tie it in with a Mirror Mega for something epic. I think Mirror counterpart fun is a nice costume-like theme.

Why keep ppl asking/suggesting for crap stats legendary(Mirror Spock)
    campaign crew? I don t get it. 🙄

I never said I wanted him. I would buy him as he would count on 2 collections and I don't have him. He is simply my guess at the next campaign.
    There are few 5* crew I would turn down. I have 11 Immortalized and a handful that are getting there. Almost any immortalized gold makes a huge change to my roster. Tourist Trip and The Bashirs, neither immortalized quite yet, are both number twos for a skill and top ten in another. Those with better roster depth complain. Newer players are happy enough.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I could use some stars on a Tuvok, I’m sorely lacking.
  • I'd rather have a Halloween theme than Spock.

But I do recognize that Spock is one of the most popular Star Trek characters. With DIS season 3 starting up as well. this does seem like the ideal time for a campaign Science Officer Spock. I already have him FF, but he's a great card and I'm sure he'd make for a popular campaign.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    For a Halloween theme, like last year, I'd like Protomorphosis Worf and Riker combo.
  • For a Halloween theme, like last year, I'd like Protomorphosis Worf and Riker combo.

I like this idea theme-wise. Not sure I really like the legendary stats-wise, but it’s Worf, so take my money. 😉
    I have only one gold Worf (Will Scarlett) and that Riker is on my ever shortening list of needed purples, so it would be a great pair for me. Somehow, I have no gold Riker, so I need the purples as stand ins. He's one of a small group of main cast of any series that way. Sulu, Scotty, Riker, Odo, Ezri, Neelix, Kes, Reed, Elnor, and a couple from Disco are it.
    For a Halloween theme, like last year, I'd like Protomorphosis Worf and Riker combo.

They are doing Haloween now, with Haunted Heroines. I have been wondering if it will be a Spocktober theme for the campaign, mega event, or both.

Discovery S3 starts next month, so I am expecting that to be the theme. There's never any shortage of love for Discovery. S1 is airing now on CBS. You know who I want that I don't already have? Usurper Lorca. That would be pretty great. But... I would put money on Burnham and Saru before anyone else. I don't think there's a SR Tilly. Georgiou, Detmer, and Owosekun have a chance. Anyway... I think it will be Discovery.
    Farewell 🖖