Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the theme, but hate the crew.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Uhura is terrible. Why not Rescue Team Uhura and have a TAS collection?
    Let’s fly!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Wow that‘s the worst Campaign legendary since quite a while and the 2nd campaign legendary Uhura this year(don t we have enough different characters in the Star Trek universe to cover 12 months without a repeat?).
    Geez…😖
    89cygzl7f5u3.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Sadly WRG thinks enough players will buy the campaign regardless of the crew to make the company enough money so they stopped even trying to put any good crew in.
    Let’s fly!
  • SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I'm in this month. I've got 1 star on Uhura so will allow me to finish her off.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    SILIK wrote: »
    I'm in this month. I've got 1 star on Uhura so will allow me to finish her off.

Me too.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Any ideas about Mega December event?
  • Sonja wrote: »
    Hello,

This thread is about campaigns not Mega Events. 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    4x8crn3reut0.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    Hello,

This thread is about campaigns not Mega Events. 😉

Ok. Any ideas about December Campaign? :p
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the 20th of December is Mudd Day, so we could have a double dose of Mudd.
    Soil Day is in there too. How about Boothby Replicant and Trevis?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Well, the 20th of December is Mudd Day, so we could have a double dose of Mudd.
    Soil Day is in there too. How about Boothby Replicant and Trevis?
    I'm hoping for Boothby this spring. Although having had a spring/floral theme two years in a row, I wouldn't be surprised if they mix it up this year.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see DS9 in the campaign. Conflicted Sisko is holding up a drink. I dunno’ about you guys but that’s me during the holidays. 😂
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we can finally (lower) deck the halls with boughs of T88s.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Trollita wrote: »
    I’d like to see DS9 in the campaign. Conflicted Sisko is holding up a drink. I dunno’ about you guys but that’s me during the holidays. 😂

"I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder." Merry Christmas!

I'm with him. If you'd meet my family, you'd understand. :o
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

"I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder." Merry Christmas!

"Some people would look great as the centerpiece at a funeral."-Probably Robert Anson Heinlein.

Although I get that the Romulan that was sacrificed to save the Alpha Quadrant was far from a villain.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AviTrek wrote: »

I'm with him. If you'd meet my family, you'd understand. :o

Yeah, I bet there's at least one person at WRG reading this and saying, "Is there still time to change our Dec campaign?"
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    edited November 2021
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that answers my question whether we would have Season 4 characters when it's not airing anywhere outside of USA or Canada. Spoilers ahead I guess...
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a good time to review the Ambassador and Diplomat traits. To me they’re virtually the same and should be amalgamated. Sahil not being part of any collections will keep my wallet closed.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Comment removed. ~Shan
  • Well that answers my question whether we would have Season 4 characters when it's not airing anywhere outside of USA or Canada. Spoilers ahead I guess...

I'm worried about this too. I think this Tilly has already been shown in promotional material leading up to the new season, so passes go this time, but going forward... :s
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    Well that answers my question whether we would have Season 4 characters when it's not airing anywhere outside of USA or Canada. Spoilers ahead I guess...

I'm worried about this too. I think this Tilly has already been shown in promotional material leading up to the new season, so passes go this time, but going forward... :s

I know a lot of people are upset. Hopefully Paramount can work out the international stuff quickly. It sounds they ARE trying to get on the air in as many overseas venues as fast as possible. Sounds like a lot of the hold up is licensing and such.

But, I do not think the game developers are going to hold off doing a lot of Season Four characters because of the issues beyond their control. It's a bad situation all around.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited November 2021

Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan

Glad for Sahil. I have him at 2* from the Event.
  • Sahil has a good CMD base for shuttles, especially CMD/DIP which are super common. I imagine he's an especially tempting choice for anyone who didn't get Sato or Keiko in those earlier campaigns.
    I know a lot of people are upset. Hopefully Paramount can work out the international stuff quickly. It sounds they ARE trying to get on the air in as many overseas venues as fast as possible. Sounds like a lot of the hold up is licensing and such.

But, I do not think the game developers are going to hold off doing a lot of Season Four characters because of the issues beyond their control. It's a bad situation all around.
    And since that announcement was only made a few days ago, that's virtually no time to make changes.

Starport
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There is nothing to work out. Paramount+ is launching internationally in January. Discovery will be on Paramount+. There is nothing anyone is working on to release the show before Paramount+ launches.