Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    April showers bring May flowers.
    Are they're any legendaries or SR's holding flowers? Siranna comes to mind, but didn't we already get her?

Miranda Jones is the only other one i can think of 🖖

xjh7w16oyutz.png

edit:
    crew with the Gardener trait:
    Vedek Bariel Antos 4*
    Picard and Number One 5*
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard 4*
    Siranna 4*
    Priestess Siranna 4*
    Trevis 4*

You forget one.

4gb5rb6e40t9.png
  • Options
    [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    My guess would connect it with the June Mega. Janeway or, at least, Voyager crew would be the logical guess. There was no Janeway pack for Kate Mulgrew's 65th birthday either. That makes me think a Janeway campaign is coming.

What Janeways would you want?

4* Captain Janeway - need one more for the last star for Evolved Janeway

5* any will do, aside from Determined Janeway.

5* could be Admiral Janeway - one that no body really wants but has 1s initialization in for ship ability and is not bad in gauntlet

Man, I've wanted that Janeway, for her arena ability, for freaking ever. Would also love arachnia Janeway.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have 73 1/5s which are no duplicates. Any of those will make me smile.

On top of my corresponding wish list: Mountain Climber Mayweather, Mycelial Culber and Ba'ul. Whichever motto goes with them is fine for me. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 73 1/5s which are no duplicates. Any of those will make me smile.

On top of my corresponding wish list: Mountain Climber Mayweather, Mycelial Culber and Ba'ul. Whichever motto goes with them is fine for me. :)

In general, I prefer the campaign 5*'s be someone from the main cast (or at least, in the case of DS9, from the main recurring cast a la Garak). But I would love four more stars for Ba'ul. That's a case where the Voyage value is so great that it's worth more to me than event potential.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am quite curious by now. I hope we will get to know today?!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Me, too. If we get Falkor the LuckDragon, I'ma buy lottery tickets!!!!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt it. We usually get announcements at noon Eastern. Probably tomorrow.

I wouldn't be upset to be wrong though.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Glad you won’t be upset, at least regarding the timing. 🖖

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16094/next-campaign-announcement-caregivers#latest
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16094/next-campaign-announcement-caregivers#latest

Now to look up The Bashirs...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhhh „The Bashirs“? Well we had worse but although a lot of better campaign legendaries. 🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I tried to tell you guys, if you’ll buy any campaign they put in front of you, there’s no reason for them to ever put good chars in it. But does anyone listen to Smelly?
  • Options
    not what i was expecting :neutral:
    amanda immo and not interested in the bashirs oh well
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I tried to tell you guys, if you’ll buy any campaign they put in front of you, there’s no reason for them to ever put good chars in it. But does anyone listen to Smelly?

The campaign is good regardless of the characters. Factions events almost require you to buy the campaign these days. But the dil, merits and citation make it worth it even if they put The Bashirs in every month (they'd be 2200 honor if nothing else).
  • Options
    Thurthorad wrote: »

The campaign is good regardless of the characters. Factions events almost require you to buy the campaign these days. But the dil, merits and citation make it worth it even if they put The Bashirs in every month (they'd be 2200 honor if nothing else).

If you say so.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

Agreed. I'd pay $10 for a gold citation and the 4 star one saves me on the occasion event crew. Plus all the pulls.
  • Options
    The Bashirs & Amanda? Shockingly bad choices from Titling Point. :o
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    For the record, I was confusing the Bashir’s with the Rozhenko’s. So it’s not THAT bad, but I still wouldn’t call it great.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I half expect to see some physicians or nurses in honor of the medical professionals on the front lines right now. Dark Ages McCoy and Christine Chapel come to mind.

I think a Physician/Nurse campaign is likely to be considered. Although we did just get Reverend Phlox, so they may want a little space before running another MED primary.

At a glance it doesn't look like many of the current physicians and nurses come from episodes dealing with contagions. Sulan & Danara Pel are probably the most likely pair.

This could be a good opportunity for Quickening/Teplan Bashir!

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    I really wish they'd rotate through all six skills more. Getting tired of the COM and DIP primaries. And I don't think we have seen a SEC primary since HR Sisko last year.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caregivers is in the same neighborhood as doctors and nurses. But... I can't say that they will improve my roster. There's no way that I feed them a citation. 6 of my top 9 DIP crew (all immortalized legendaries) have SCI secondary or tertiary. My top 2 SCI primary (Surak and Pupcard) have DIP secondary. Add in Q as "God" and Soji and the Bashirs are a bit redundant.

But... I'm sorry, @{DD} Smelly . It's still too good to pass up on the off chance they show up in a behold. Especially after you add in the other campaign goodies.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Caregivers is in the same neighborhood as doctors and nurses. But... I can't say that they will improve my roster. There's no way that I feed them a citation. 6 of my top 9 DIP crew (all immortalized legendaries) have SCI secondary or tertiary. My top 2 SCI primary (Surak and Pupcard) have DIP secondary. Add in Q as "God" and Soji and the Bashirs are a bit redundant.

But... I'm sorry, @{DD} Smelly . It's still too good to pass up on the off chance they show up in a behold. Especially after you add in the other campaign goodies.

Did you see that I was confusing them with the 2 skill Rozhenko’s? I admitted it wasn’t as bad as I originally thought. I still don’t consider the campaigns worth $10 just for the extras. I realize plenty do, and that’s cool. But it also doesn’t make what I said any less true. As long as people continue to buy mediocre cards in campaigns, people should expect to keep getting mediocre cards in campaigns.
  • Options
    A card that one player might consider to be valuable, another might consider mediocre, and vice-versa. 🖖

That’s absolutely true. And if someone thinks it’s a good deal, and wants to trade their cash for it, then by all means, they should do that. But I think there are a disproportionate amount of people who don’t like offers and buy them anyway, because of some weird rationale that it’s a good deal so I have to buy it. It’s the same people who spend $200 chasing a Tuesday char and then complain about what a rip off it is. Do people forget they have a choice? I don’t know. I can’t begin to understand it. I look at it like a grocery store having a sale on cottage cheese. I don’t like cottage cheese. I don’t care if it’s 50% off. I don’t want it. I don’t care if they’re giving it away, because I still don’t like cottage cheese, and nobody can force me to eat cottage cheese, and I don’t care if I can get a dump truck full of cottage cheese delivered to my house for 50¢, I still don’t want cottage cheese.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Did no one guess "moms" in May? Can't believe we missed that. Well, there is a Dad in the Legendary, too. But Robin's great great great great great great great granddaughter is the 4 🌟, and the Legendary does include a Mom.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?