Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I agree with @PenguinJim and others on many points ... some observations from a player with an average crew ...

- Will be my #2 CMD base, between Tenavik(#1) and Borg Queen; Amongst my 5* crew, the only non-immortal crew I have with better potential base is Navaar(1/5).
    - (Will be my #10 DIP base amongst active 5* crew);

- Will be my #1 CMD/DIP option for CMD & DIP shuttles (over Borg Queen) ... I'm a player who still likes to fit crew in "correctly" even though I'm sure the issues have been fixed;

- One of a limited number of decent 5* crew options to immortalise to hit 40 for the Diplomat collection ... the quality drops off fast after 40 ... think Captain Sisko, Weyoun Clone 5, Admiral Nechayev, Abraham Lincoln etc. (only listing 3-skill crew);

- Has both positives and negatives compared to Borg Queen for voyages; lower ENG (negative), higher total (positive), average to poor traits (negative) etc. so it will be a situation of "see how they fit" when deciding who to send on a voyage (probably not both at the same time).

- Near zero event potential, so good for voyages during crew-heavy events.
  • Options
    I genuinely considered not ponying up this month, but the premium track has other worthwhile bonuses. The legendaries recently haven’t really excited me, and Forrest doesn’t motivate me at all.

I really think this is an area where the price point has hit the sweet spot. The work involved (and it is WORK many days to complete the dailies, not fun) has been justified by the price point. I’d like to see more of this type of thing, especially if the effort starts to stack.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it time for this yet?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Is it time for this yet?

Never too early to put in for Dark Empath Troi and Federation Fighter ship schematics

Oooh, can I put in for Merry Men Troi while we are Troi-ing around?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Is it time for this yet?

Never too early to put in for Dark Empath Troi and Federation Fighter ship schematics

With Ambassador Ves Alkar as the 4*....
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess would connect it with the June Mega. Janeway or, at least, Voyager crew would be the logical guess. There was no Janeway pack for Kate Mulgrew's 65th birthday either. That makes me think a Janeway campaign is coming.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    My guess would connect it with the June Mega. Janeway or, at least, Voyager crew would be the logical guess. There was no Janeway pack for Kate Mulgrew's 65th birthday either. That makes me think a Janeway campaign is coming.

What Janeways would you want?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

4* Captain Janeway - need one more for the last star for Evolved Janeway

5* any will do, aside from Determined Janeway.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

4* Captain Janeway - need one more for the last star for Evolved Janeway

5* any will do, aside from Determined Janeway.

5* could be Admiral Janeway - one that no body really wants but has 1s initialization in for ship ability and is not bad in gauntlet
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options

I hope you're right! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Klingon Janeway.
  • Options

Fury Kes!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Hmm... There are only three choices for 4* Janeways (all of which I have one or two of), but I'd second the choice of Captain Janeway. Even if you have the Janeway, it has use as fodder for Evolved Janeway.
    The five star slot is trickier. There are ten 5* Janeways, but really only six options. (Evolved is fusion only. Davenport is collection rewards. Determined was a reoccurring and most of us have her. Vice Admiral was the reward for the last event.)
    You would want something iconic for this if it is for Mulgrew's birthday as well. Katrine or Arachnia would be my picks there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I half expect to see some physicians or nurses in honor of the medical professionals on the front lines right now. Dark Ages McCoy and Christine Chapel come to mind.

how about dress uniform bev? she was in a tuesday pack so much less people will have her

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Doctor's Appreciation Day is in March. Nurse's day is, however, May 6th, with the week running to the 12th- Florence Nightingale 's birthday. (Too many nurses in my family, lol.) That could be a good Tuesday pack though. I'm curious what we will get tomorrow now.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Fury Kes!

I hope I never stop reading that name as "Furry Kes" when scrolling through these threads.
  • Options

Fury Kes!

I hope I never stop reading that name as "Furry Kes" when scrolling through these threads.

now i can’t unsee it 🙈🙈

Captain Level 99

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of these for the 5* would work for me.

ziycxsqi1hv8.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too soon to ask for 3* EV Suit Tuvok?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »

That would be in the log in daily rewards, there are no blue cards in the campaigns.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »
    Frank? wrote: »

That would be in the log in daily rewards, there are no blue cards in the campaigns.

As if Frank doesn t know. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [10F] Unnar[10F] Unnar ✭✭✭
    Here are my suggestions, based on my 1/5* I'd like to finish and lame excuses why they are appropriate.

Resilient Tuvok, since we all need a little resilience right now.
    Honey Bare Dax, who is clearly researching a vaccine.
    Boothby Replicant or Xindi Counselor, since it is getting to be gardening season and what garden doesn't have bugs?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unnar Too wrote: »
    Here are my suggestions, based on my 1/5* I'd like to finish and lame excuses why they are appropriate.

Boothby Replicant or Xindi Counselor, since it is getting to be gardening season and what garden doesn't have bugs?

Nice work and refreshing honesty!

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unnar Too wrote: »

Plus, we're gonna want our most experienced gardeners tending to things now that the bees that pollinate flowers are threatened by murder hornets.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    April showers bring May flowers.
    Are they're any legendaries or SR's holding flowers? Siranna comes to mind, but didn't we already get her?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    April showers bring May flowers.
    Are they're any legendaries or SR's holding flowers? Siranna comes to mind, but didn't we already get her?

Miranda Jones is the only other one i can think of 🖖

xjh7w16oyutz.png

edit:
    crew with the Gardener trait:
    Vedek Bariel Antos 4*
    Picard and Number One 5*
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard 4*
    Siranna 4*
    Priestess Siranna 4*
    Trevis 4*

Captain Level 99