Home The Bridge

Upcoming Picard Mega Event (contains SPOILERS for the show)

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
@Zom[BAD] Squirrel found that there is a mega event planned based on the new Star Trek: Picard series. This is exciting news, of course. I want know who you want added to the game and what skill combinations you would like them to have.

We all expect Akimbo Seven™️ to be a SEC beast. But is she strong base or proficiencies? What will her secondary and tertiary stats be?

Will there be any MED characters besides EMH? Thank goodness he wears different outfits so we can get different versions. What version do you want most and what stat combo would you give him?

On second thought... This series could be a treasure trove of MED/ENG. Hugh, Soji, Bjayzel (sp?), Narek, maybe others? Hugh for rehabilitating Borg, Soji for studying the same. Bjayzel for her more... evil "use" of former Borg. Narek for counseling and understanding the programming as well.

Anyway, what do you think? Who would you add and what stats would you give them?
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    I absolutely want a legendary version of BRP Director Hugh. He should be MED/ENG/CMD, possibly MED/ENG/DIP. And you know we're going to get a bunch of versions of Soji from DB, in Burnham-like fashion.
  • What was the recent one then :D
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    An introduction of an Emergency hologram collection with:
    EMH Rios
    ENH Rios
    EHH Rios
    EMH VOY (all)
    EMH VOY Doc Picard (Serioes 2 rumoured)
    EMH 2 VOY
    EMH 2 Bashir Prototype

Would all the Free Cloud advertisements count? "Wanna get snake bit?" Could Elnor finally get one? A TP (see thread about new game runners) original based on one of their advertisers, or... is that too meta? :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zom[BAD] Squirrel found that there is a mega event planned based on the new Star Trek: Picard series. This is exciting news, of course. I want know who you want added to the game and what skill combinations you would like them to have.

We all expect Akimbo Seven™️ to be a SEC beast. But is she strong base or proficiencies? What will her secondary and tertiary stats be?

Will there be any MED characters besides EMH? Thank goodness he wears different outfits so we can get different versions. What version do you want most and what stat combo would you give him?

On second thought... This series could be a treasure trove of MED/ENG. Hugh, Soji, Bjayzel (sp?), Narek, maybe others? Hugh for rehabilitating Borg, Soji for studying the same. Bjayzel for her more... evil "use" of former Borg. Narek for counseling and understanding the programming as well.

Anyway, what do you think? Who would you add and what stats would you give them?

It's catching on!!!!!!

Thank you, Lorca!!!!!!

😺🖖👍🖖😺
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget Chop Doc
    48wlh5vbfy9c.jpg
    4m5xaqolgojl.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romulan Legolas and Akimbo Seven would be my wants, it's funny how I haven't warmed to many other characters must be something about this new style of Star Trek.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    Romulan Legolas and Akimbo Seven would be my wants, it's funny how I haven't warmed to many other characters must be something about this new style of Star Trek.

I'm holding judgment. I'm sure there's more twists coming. But Seven was an easy like. It didn't take long to warm up to Rios. Elnor was questionable at first, but I've warmed up to him. The jury is out on the others. Oddly, that includes Picard.
    Farewell 🖖

It's catching on!!!!!!

Thank you, Lorca!!!!!!

😺🖖👍🖖😺

I would probably have called her vengeful or wrathful but I'm a sucker for the TM emoji. You swayed me. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crew I want the most would be Laris. Then Hugh and Elnor.
    robownage wrote: »
    EMH Rios
    ENH Rios
    EHH Rios
    EMH VOY (all)
    EMH 2 VOY
    EMH 2 Bashir Prototype

Would all the Free Cloud advertisements count? "Wanna get snake bit?" Could Elnor finally get one? A TP (see thread about new game runners) original based on one of their advertisers, or... is that too meta? :D

Please let every single week have a different 2* Emergency Hologram available. That would bring me much joy.

Me too. This would be the most amazing thing since Cheesecake Seven. And @Travis S McClain 's request for "My friends, choose to live" is right up there. So many good sound clips. Half of Seven's lines. @Yateball 's request for Hugh. Do the sound clips have to be PG? Cuz there's this one about hubris that I want. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narek and Narissa Lannister, a fuse card with Narissa acting seductively on Narek's bed.

That is the best description I ever saw for them. Thank you!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    EMH Rios
    ENH Rios
    EHH Rios
    EMH VOY (all)
    EMH 2 VOY
    EMH 2 Bashir Prototype

Please let every single week have a different 2* Emergency Hologram available. That would bring me much joy.

Me too. This would be the most amazing thing since Cheesecake Seven. And @Travis S McClain 's request for "My friends, choose to live" is right up there. So many good sound clips. Half of Seven's lines. @Yateball 's request for Hugh. Do the sound clips have to be PG? Cuz there's this one about hubris that I want. :D

Smear Ducking Hubris, I think that's what was said, right?
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    EMH Rios
    ENH Rios
    EHH Rios
    EMH VOY (all)
    EMH 2 VOY
    EMH 2 Bashir Prototype

Smear Ducking Hubris, I think that's what was said, right?

Hummus not hubris
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert, the show **tsk tsk**. At this point, I find myself "hate-watching" Star Trek.

Of course, this isn't really Star Trek, is it...
  • Narek and his impossible box
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert, the show **tsk tsk**. At this point, I find myself "hate-watching" Star Trek.

Of course, this isn't really Star Trek, is it...

It's bad compared to most others (except Discovery, which is worst by far) but still better than a lot of stuff these days mostly just based on Sir Pat Stew alone
    I'm thinking Facer Picard and Facer Rios will be fun art, but the stats will be the boring DIP/SEC/CMD combos. But I will chase that art. :) Kowat-milat (sp?) Elnor will probably be in the same boat, if not SEC/CMD only.

Chop Doc would be MED/ENG/☠️
    Bright Future Oh looks like CMD/DIP/☠️
    Operative Narissa seems like SEC/CMD/☠️

There just seems to be an abundance of ☠️ in this series, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Laris gave Dahj first aid when she showed up at the vineyard. I can see her as a SEC/MED.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Narek and Narissa Lannister, a fuse card with Narissa acting seductively on Narek's bed.

That is the best description I ever saw for them. Thank you!

I can't claim credit for that one. Got it from this article in my news feed. I've never seen Game of Thrones.
  • Yateball wrote: »
    Director Hugh being the recurring mega with a voice clip saying "I don't know why you're here, but I'll help you, in any way I can" is all I need in life

This would be the best recurring crew.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Director Hugh being the recurring mega with a voice clip saying "I don't know why you're here, but I'll help you, in any way I can" is all I need in life

Akimbo Seven ™ you mean.

Akimbo Seven ™
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Akimbo Seven ™ you mean.

Akimbo Seven ™

IMO Hugh would be better recurring than Seven as Hugh has (and likely will be) much more heavily featured in the show than Seven. I am slightly biased though since I think they've done Hugh pretty close to "in character" for what we know about him, where Seven was basically a brand new person in ST:Picard

Either way, we'll see
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guns Blazing Seven for president - uhm the recurring :p