Home The Bridge

Upcoming Picard Mega Event (contains SPOILERS for the show)

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Commodore Oh would make the best recurring legendary. Much like Ru'afo and Garth of Izar. Just my opinion. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dead Hugh...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Picard’s Romulan helpers. I like Rios’s holograms. Hugh was cool. I would like a skirmish with the Romulan warbird.

dvkbw1yqa18b.png
    Let’s fly!
    I liked Picard’s Romulan helpers. I like Rios’s holograms. Hugh was cool. I would like a skirmish with the Romulan warbird.

dvkbw1yqa18b.png

If TP is going to add any ship, all three of those are great candidates. The Romulan Warbird is also my preference. It was an amazing callback.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Director Hugh being the recurring mega with a voice clip saying "I don't know why you're here, but I'll help you, in any way I can" is all I need in life

This would be the best recurring crew.

I expect Soji, but after this week's episode, I concur Hugh is deserving of being the recurring 5*.

dvkbw1yqa18b.png

I've been hoping for a Romulan Bird of Prey since I started playing in 2016.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    apksnkhqku21.jpeg

Mater Farmer Troi. 🖖👍🖖👍🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Feather in his hat Rios please
  • [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    We all expect Akimbo Seven™️ to be a SEC beast. But is she strong base or proficiencies? What will her secondary and tertiary stats be?
    SEC -> ENG/DIP
    If they do go 7; bases, for sure. We have plenty of proficiency 7 of 9s.
    Anyway, what do you think? Who would you add and what stats would you give them?
    #1 Hugh. ENG -> DIP/CMD
    High proficiency rolls. Enough to compete with The Caretaker.

#2 Soji. ENG -> SEC/SCI
    I think it would be interesting if they did a low (1k) ENG base, but a high ENG roll and a high SEC base, but with a low roll.

French pirate Picard
    Oh my glob, yes! [=

#4 How about dream chess poker Data?

#5 Riker/Troi "couple" card.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Visit us on discord to find out more:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn/
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone feel like they are setting up Season Three of Disco through the Picard show? We know from the teaser trailer that Starfleet/Federation are gone 900 years in the future. Maybe the discord and conflict after Starfleet failing to help the Romulan Empire in a major crisis, after inroads had been made in "Nemesis", plus the whole basically "outlawing" a whole race {artificial lifeforms} is what starts the collapse..........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    We all expect Akimbo Seven™️ to be a SEC beast. But is she strong base or proficiencies? What will her secondary and tertiary stats be?
    SEC -> ENG/DIP
    If they do go 7; bases, for sure. We have plenty of proficiency 7 of 9s.
    Anyway, what do you think? Who would you add and what stats would you give them?
    #1 Hugh. ENG -> DIP/CMD
    High proficiency rolls. Enough to compete with The Caretaker.

#2 Soji. ENG -> SEC/SCI
    I think it would be interesting if they did a low (1k) ENG base, but a high ENG roll and a high SEC base, but with a low roll.

French pirate Picard
    Oh my glob, yes! [=

#4 How about dream chess Data?

I like all these suggestions. Would you make Riker/Troi a straight couple card or a fusion.

Also, @GhostStalker , please suggest some crew, be positive, or ignore this thread. You've added nothing to the conversation so far.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Straight couple card (no pun intended ;-D). I like fusion and all, but they've been getting out of hand (IMO) as of late. I think some art, from the final shot of 'Picard' ep. 07, and a MED -> DIP/ENG (because if you're going MED and DIP might as well give us a 5*, with that skills set, that isn't Quark) would be a... delicious piece of pizza. ;-D
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Visit us on discord to find out more:
    https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn/

I like all these suggestions. Would you make Riker/Troi a straight couple card or a fusion.

I'd love an Imzadis Riker and Troi card, but much prefer it be based on either their picnic in "Ménage à Troi" or wedding in Nemesis. They'd be DIP/CMD/MED, of course, but the event potential would be up there with Zhian'tara Odo.
  • pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    @GhostStalker You are only wasting time here.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    In no particular order...

• * Bjayzel (Just so people can get confused and wonder if she's a Troi variant)
    • * Emergency Hungover Tactical Hologram
    • * Feathered Hat Rios
    • * Eyepatch Villian Picard
    • * Starfleet Lt. Commander Raffi
    • * Admiral Picard
    • * Sunglasses Commodore Oh
    • * F8
    • * Admiral "Sheer Foohking Hubris" Clancy
    • * Kestra Riker
    • * Pizza Chef Riker
    • * Retired Troi
    • * Dream Poker Data
    • * Guns Blazing Laris
    • * Wine Bearing Picard
    • * Tourist Picard (Fancy white hat an all)
    • * Mr Vup
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Sorry, I couldn't resist... o:)

1rbvgvxttu43.jpg

Worth it, lol.

I saw Mr. Vup up there. I forgot about him. Good one. Maybe SEC/CMD/MED? That would just be a fun card to have.
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Sorry, I couldn't resist... o:)

1rbvgvxttu43.jpg

Oh. My. God.

This is equal parts amazing and terrifying.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

• * Bjayzel (Just so people can get confused and wonder if she's a Troi variant)
    • * Emergency Hungover Tactical Hologram
    • * Feathered Hat Rios
    • * Eyepatch Villian Picard
    • * Starfleet Lt. Commander Raffi
    • * Admiral Picard
    • * Sunglasses Commodore Oh
    • * F8
    • * Admiral "Sheer Foohking Hubris" Clancy
    • * Kestra Riker
    • * Pizza Chef Riker
    • * Retired Troi
    • * Dream Poker Data
    • * Guns Blazing Laris
    • * Wine Bearing Picard
    • * Tourist Picard (Fancy white hat an all)
    • * Mr Vup

Sorry, but Tourist Picard needs to be Speedo Picard from "Captain's Holiday." We'll have to come up with another name for the STP version.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT MY BUNNYCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly support idea of Director Hugh (MED/ENG/CMD) as the recurring legendary. Those skills make perfect sense for him, and he's well positioned character-wise to be the center of a Borg or Romulan-oriented story.

Other featured crew should include:

Legendary:
    • Sunglasses Oh (SEC/MED/CMD) (the med is for the way she used the mind-meld to psychologically manipulate Jurati)
    • Akimbo Seven (SEC/ENG/MED)
    • Dr. Agnes Jurati (SCI/ENG/MED)
    • Commander Raffi (in Starfleet uniform) (CMD/DIP/SEC)

Super Rare:
    • Retired Riker (DIP/CMD/MED)
    • Retired Deanna (MED/DIP/SCI)
    • Dahj Asha (SEC/SCI/DIP)
    • Vashti Picard (with the sun hat) (DIP/MED/CMD)

Note: I included Riker, Troi, and Picard in this first one because there are fewer STP crew to be bonus, so we need some of the re-appearing crew from old series in order to get enough bonus crew for this first STP mega.

Crew I'd save for future Star Trek Picard megas:

Legendary:
    • Admiral Picard (in Starfleet uniform)
    • Fleet Admiral Clancy
    • Zhat Vash Narissa
    • Sister Zani
    • Chris Rios (definitely a legendary pilot)
    • "Choose to Live" Elnor
    • Bjayzl
    • EMH Rios

Super Rare:
    • Washed Up Raffi (with vaping device)
    • Lt. Rizzo (in human Starfleet disguise)
    • Narek
    • Commodore Oh
    • Laris
    • Zhaban
    • Pirate Picard
    • Facer Rios
    • Vup

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly support idea of Director Hugh (MED/ENG/CMD) as the recurring legendary. Those skills make perfect sense for him, and he's well positioned character-wise to be the center of a Borg or Romulan-oriented story.

Other featured crew should include:

Legendary:
    • Sunglasses Oh (SEC/MED/CMD) (the med is for the way she used the mind-meld to psychologically manipulate Jurati)
    • Akimbo Seven (SEC/ENG/MED)
    • Dr. Agnes Jurati (SCI/ENG/MED)
    • Commander Raffi (in Starfleet uniform) (CMD/DIP/SEC)

Super Rare:
    • Retired Riker (DIP/CMD/MED)
    • Retired Deanna (MED/DIP/SCI)
    • Dahj Asha (SEC/SCI/DIP)
    • Vashti Picard (with the sun hat) (DIP/MED/CMD)

Note: I included Riker, Troi, and Picard in this first one because there are fewer STP crew to be bonus, so we need some of the re-appearing crew from old series in order to get enough bonus crew for this first STP mega.

Legendary:
    • Admiral Picard (in Starfleet uniform)
    • Fleet Admiral Clancy
    • Zhat Vash Narissa
    • Sister Zani
    • Chris Rios (definitely a legendary pilot)
    • "Choose to Live" Elnor
    • Bjayzl
    • EMH Rios

Super Rare:
    • Washed Up Raffi (with vaping device)
    • Lt. Rizzo (in human Starfleet disguise)
    • Narek
    • Commodore Oh
    • Laris
    • Zhaban
    • Pirate Picard
    • Facer Rios
    • Vup

I approve all of this. A Legendary or Super Rare Fugitive Maddox would be alright by me as well.

Bjayzel (Just so people can get confused and wonder if she's a Troi variant)

Love it.
    Tourist Picard (Fancy white hat an all)

Love this, too.
    robownage wrote: »
    Sorry, but Tourist Picard needs to be Speedo Picard from "Captain's Holiday." We'll have to come up with another name for the STP version.

Plus, he wasn't really a tourist on Vishti. He was just in civvies. I kinda like Dandy Picard.

After this week's episode, I'm 100% on board with Director Hugh as the recurring legendary.

Legendary:
    Fleet Admiral Clancy

I'm conflicted. "[That line]" probably made her an instant legend but aside from that, she's done so little that making her a 5* would be akin to Torchbearer Rejac. Plus, she'd just be another CMD/DIP/SEC and how many of those 5*'s do we really need?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »
    To the people who said I don't like the show for the same reason original series fans didn't like TNG...

NO. Absolutely not! This is WAY deeper than that. Star Trek TNG carried on the same principles of a world that had become a utopia, and an optimism for the future. As did every series made in its image. Star Trek was about what we could strive to be.

These people have followed JJ Abrams's lead and turned Star Trek into a dystopic nightmare. EVERYTHING that was once bright and positive has gone away. This is NOT STAR TREK.
    EDITED>
    Spoiler Alert. I mean literally like, today's episode, DO NOT click this if you aren't current!
    Are you FREAKING kidding me with this terrible excuse for a show? They literally have to turn EVERYTHING into a dystopia! Now they've gone and killed Riker and Troi's first born son as well? No memory left intact on this train wreck of a piece of sh...

That's interesting because I've been watching TOS these days and the Federation people are vengeful, racist, sometimes misogynist, there are genocides and mass murders, all they have going for them is a blind confidence in the future. I'm only halfway through season 1 so I'm confident there's more to come. That's an interesting utopia you got there.

All ST:Picard does is saying that this bright future isn't happening if you don't get your hands dirty and make it happen. If Star Trek needs to be the opium of the people to be worthy of praise then maybe we deserve a dystopian nightmare after all.

Yes but the TOS crew were not. They had hope, they had joy, and they were successful. Everyone in Picard has a sad backstory. Everyone in Picard is depressed. GhostStalker is correct in that it is dystopian trek. Has anyone been happy anywhere in the show? Anyone happy anywhere in the Federation? The only happy people were Dr. Jurati and Soji
    and they turned Jurati into a murderer who tried to commit suicide and Soji was nearly murdered by her boyfriend.
    The creator of the series said “shadow defines light” but I have a hard time seeing any light in this series. I will continue watching it and hoping to see it but I do not expect to.
    Let’s fly!